Photo

Bobby D - thanks from Mrs Bobby D

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#1 Vera

Vera

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:17 PM

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for all your prayers and good wishes for Bobby D, Mrs Bobby D and Sammy the dog, Your kind thoughts have been very comforting to the family and very much appreciated. Please keep them coming!

Just to let you know that Mrs Bobby D reads the 'Thinking of You Bobby D' topic whenever she can and is extremely grateful to everybody for their kind words of support and encouragement.

The topic has now been pinned to the top of the 'That's All' section to make it easier for Mrs Bobby D to access and for everyone to reply to.

We haven't any further news for you all at the moment, except to say that it is early days now but Bobby D is showing good signs of progress.

The Moderating Team is in regular contact with Mrs Bobby D and she has requested that any further news updates be given by her directly to the Moderating Team so that we can share with you on the Board when the time is right.

Mrs Bobby D and The Moderating Team very much appreciate everyone's concern and would ask you to keep Bobby D in your thoughts and keep the prayers coming but would ask that you respect the family's privacy at this difficult time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
The Moderating Team

Bubléband Website
www.bubleband.com

Posted Image

#2 Bran Muffin

Bran Muffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts
  • Interests:MB, of course! :)

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:20 PM

Hey, Vera! I don't know if we can reply here, but I thought I'd take a second to thank you for the updates, please keep them coming only when the time is right. We completely respect the privacy of the family, we just want them to know that we're here for them when they're ready, and if they need us. My prayers and thoughts are still going out to Bobby D, his family, and his friends! The true power of prayer, I'm still hoping the best for Bobby D! Hugs to everyone! :D

michaelanditwo.png
BEST night of my life! 11.30.10

Call Me Irresponsible Tour
♥ 3.19.08 - Charlottesville, VA
♥ 9.5.08 - New York, NY

Crazy Love Tour
♥ 7.6.10 - Richmond, VA
♥ 11.30.10 - Washington, DC
♥ 6.11.11 - Atlantic City, NJ

To Be Loved Tour
♥ 9.22.13 - Washington, DC | Officially met Michael for the first time! :wub:
Best day ever!

Bublé Love (my MB fansite)

Bublé's Nerds co-founder
Bublé Nerd #1, "The Muffin Nerd"
Official Bublé's Nerds Forum Thread
Official Bublé's Nerds Website

Bungalow-B member
Member #111 of the Baby Bublés
Member #46 of Bublé's Booster Babes
ATM member #43 - I'm Addicted To Michael!
Member #30 of the Bubalicious Café

#3 lindagold

lindagold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:41 AM

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for all your prayers and good wishes for Bobby D, Mrs Bobby D and Sammy the dog, Your kind thoughts have been very comforting to the family and very much appreciated. Please keep them coming!

Just to let you know that Mrs Bobby D reads the 'Thinking of You Bobby D' topic whenever she can and is extremely grateful to everybody for their kind words of support and encouragement.

The topic has now been pinned to the top of the 'That's All' section to make it easier for Mrs Bobby D to access and for everyone to reply to.

We haven't any further news for you all at the moment, except to say that it is early days now but Bobby D is showing good signs of progress.

The Moderating Team is in regular contact with Mrs Bobby D and she has requested that any further news updates be given by her directly to the Moderating Team so that we can share with you on the Board when the time is right.

Mrs Bobby D and The Moderating Team very much appreciate everyone's concern and would ask you to keep Bobby D in your thoughts and keep the prayers coming but would ask that you respect the family's privacy at this difficult time.

Kind regards,
The Moderating Team

Is there any more news on Bobby D I hope with all my heart that he is well on the road to recovery. He is in my thoughts everyday since discovering this sad news

#4 Andamo

Andamo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,116 posts
  • Interests:MB's music

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:59 AM

Hey, Vera! I don't know if we can reply here, but I thought I'd take a second to thank you for the updates, please keep them coming only when the time is right. We completely respect the privacy of the family, we just want them to know that we're here for them when they're ready, and if they need us. My prayers and thoughts are still going out to Bobby D, his family, and his friends! The true power of prayer, I'm still hoping the best for Bobby D! Hugs to everyone! :D

I second that and I am sure that the rest of the members do as well. Mrs Bobby D,
please take care too and I have all my prayers for your family and friends.

Best wishes,
Andamo

Posted Image

Proud founder of The Bubalicious Café

Help Edit Michael's Profile On Wiki..click here

The 51st ATM
The 109th Bublé Nerd

Check out the fan-made MICHALE BUBLE FORUM

#5 Bran Muffin

Bran Muffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:49 PM

I second that and I am sure that the rest of the members do as well. Mrs Bobby D,
please take care too and I have all my prayers for your family and friends.

Best wishes,
Andamo

Thank you! And yes, Mrs. D, we're here for you! My prayers and thoughts are still going out to Bobby D, his family, and his friends. Hugs to everyone!

michaelanditwo.png

♥ 9.5.08 - New York, NY

Crazy Love Tour
♥ 7.6.10 - Richmond, VA

To Be Loved Tour
Best day ever!

Bublé's Nerds co-founder

Bungalow-B member

#6 lindagold

lindagold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:00 PM

Hi Everyone,

Kind regards,
The Moderating Team

I would love to know how Bobby D is doing I sincerly hope he is on the mend, I have & always say that TDB is the best site for all the most up to date news videos etc. It will never be the same as when Bobby was running the show, but am sure that whoever takes over will do thier best for all us adoring Buble fans. TDB is my first port of call everyday!!!!

#7 Bran Muffin

Bran Muffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 07:48 PM

I would love to know how Bobby D is doing I sincerly hope he is on the mend, I have & always say that TDB is the best site for all the most up to date news videos etc. It will never be the same as when Bobby was running the show, but am sure that whoever takes over will do thier best for all us adoring Buble fans. TDB is my first port of call everyday!!!!

He's still making improvements, which is so great! I'm just so happy about that. I hope he continues to improve! And you're so right, The Daily Bublé is just the place to be! *Wink* Yes, whoever takes over will do their best, and we'll love them for their effort, but of course it won't be the same without Bobby D. Those are big shoes to fill. I have a feeling however, that we won't have to worry about someone taking over The Daily Bublé. I have a feeling Bobby D will improve to where he can return to what he loves to do, Michael-related, and non Michael-related, I really do!

My prayers and thoughts are still going out to Bobby D, his family, and his friends!

michaelanditwo.png

♥ 9.5.08 - New York, NY

Crazy Love Tour
♥ 7.6.10 - Richmond, VA

To Be Loved Tour
Best day ever!

Bublé's Nerds co-founder

Bungalow-B member

#8 Daryl D

Daryl D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • Interests:Family, Friends, Music, Gardening, Cooking, Martinis and good Wine

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:48 AM

Mrs. Bobby D wanted us to thank everyone for all your prayers and good wishes and wants you all to know that Bobby D has left the hospital and is in rehab and is determined to work very hard and do whatever is necessary to make his way back. Keep those prayers and wonderful warm thoughts coming their way.

She and Sammy want to specifically thank all of you for your posts. She wants you to know how much they have meant to her. She has gained much strength from reading all of them.

Thank you all so much,
The Moderating Team

ps.... He has all the cards many of you sent with him and is so appreciative.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 lindagold

lindagold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:50 PM

Mrs. Bobby D wanted us to thank everyone for all your prayers and good wishes and wants you all to know that Bobby D has left the hospital and is in rehab and is determined to work very hard and do whatever is necessary to make his way back. Keep those prayers and wonderful warm thoughts coming their way.

She and Sammy want to specifically thank all of you for your posts. She wants you to know how much they have meant to her. She has gained much strength from reading all of them.

Thank you all so much,
The Moderating Team

ps.... He has all the cards many of you sent with him and is so appreciative.

I am so so pleased to hear of Bobby's progress, I am sure with his strong determination he will be home very soon. i am rooting for you Bobby D!! from your friend Linda Levy BTW TDB is not the same without you us Buble fan's all miss U I am sure all the others agree with me Wholeheardtly. GET WELL SOON & Take CareX

#10 Bran Muffin

Bran Muffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:56 PM

D, thank you so much for the update! I'm so glad to hear that Bobby D has finally left the hospital, and is now in rehabilitation! That's excellent, I hope he continues to improve, so great. I feel very inspired by his determination, he can do it! Oh, my prayers and thoughts are most certainly still heading their way! Aww, you're welcome Mrs. D and Sammy! I'm glad that our messages help. Since hearing the news of Bobby D's stroke, I've felt helpless, being all the way over here on the other side of the world, but I know that's how everyone feels right now, wherever they are in the world. I'm just glad to know that our messages have been helping Mrs. D, we've got plenty more good messages that we'll be sending, I'm sure! I'm so glad she feels a little stronger, a little more hopeful to keep doing what she's doing. God never gives you more than you can handle. Never. Remember that, Mrs. D! Stay strong! Also, you can send a card to Bobby D? I had no idea about this! Can everyone do this, or is it just certain people? My prayers and thoughts are still going out to Bobby D, his family, and his friends, and I'm still hoping for the best! I'm still not losing my faith that Bobby D will make a full recovery! I know we'll see the day when Bobby returns to the things he loves, Michael-related, and non Michael-related! *Wink*

lindagold, great post! I agree! And yes, at the rate he's going now, he'll be right back to his regular life in no time! Me too, we all are! Go Bobby D! And I know, The Daily Bublé isn't the same without Bobby D! We all most certainly miss Bobby D! Yes, of course I agree, completely! Yes, get well soon, Bobby D!

Hugs to everyone! :D

michaelanditwo.png

♥ 9.5.08 - New York, NY

Crazy Love Tour
♥ 7.6.10 - Richmond, VA

To Be Loved Tour
Best day ever!

Bublé's Nerds co-founder

Bungalow-B member

#11 lindagold

lindagold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:40 PM

D, thank you so much for the update! I'm so glad to hear that Bobby D has finally left the hospital, and is now in rehabilitation! That's excellent, I hope he continues to improve, so great. I feel very inspired by his determination, he can do it! Oh, my prayers and thoughts are most certainly still heading their way! Aww, you're welcome Mrs. D and Sammy! I'm glad that our messages help. Since hearing the news of Bobby D's stroke, I've felt helpless, being all the way over here on the other side of the world, but I know that's how everyone feels right now, wherever they are in the world. I'm just glad to know that our messages have been helping Mrs. D, we've got plenty more good messages that we'll be sending, I'm sure! I'm so glad she feels a little stronger, a little more hopeful to keep doing what she's doing. God never gives you more than you can handle. Never. Remember that, Mrs. D! Stay strong! Also, you can send a card to Bobby D? I had no idea about this! Can everyone do this, or is it just certain people? My prayers and thoughts are still going out to Bobby D, his family, and his friends, and I'm still hoping for the best! I'm still not losing my faith that Bobby D will make a full recovery! I know we'll see the day when Bobby returns to the things he loves, Michael-related, and non Michael-related! *Wink*

lindagold, great post! I agree! And yes, at the rate he's going now, he'll be right back to his regular life in no time! Me too, we all are! Go Bobby D! And I know, The Daily Bublé isn't the same without Bobby D! We all most certainly miss Bobby D! Yes, of course I agree, completely! Yes, get well soon, Bobby D!

Thank You for those kind words !!!! Bobby be strong & get well ASA we all miss U!!!!XXX

#12 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts
  • Interests:MB, football,dancing,music

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:09 PM

SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT BOBBY D IS MAKING SOME IMPROVEMENT , WE MISS HIM MORE AND MORE

AS THE WEEKS GO BY.

I STILL GO AUTOMATICALLY TO THE DAILY BUBLE AS MY FIRST BUBLE PORT OF CALL EACH DAY

AND IT IS SAD TO SEE NO NEW POSTS THERE.

HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO IMPROVE DAILY WE ALL STILL THINK OF YOU IN OUR PRAYERS

AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING MORE GOOD NEWS FROM MRS BOBBY D REAL SOON.

SUE x
Posted Image

IT'S TIME TO CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE,I'M GOING ON THE CRAZY LOVE TOUR !

#88-BUBLE'S NERDS- THE OBSESSED WITH BUBLE NERD
BUNGALOW B MEMBER

#13 Bran Muffin

Bran Muffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:02 PM

You're welcome, lindagold! I agree, get well soon, Bobby D! We miss you!

Sue, great post! I'm glad to hear that Bobby D is making improvement too! It's fantastic! Yes, I know what you mean, the board is different without Bobby D's presence. That's so great that you still visit The Daily Bublé, it is indeed sad to see no new posts. I think one day, that'll be different, as I still believe Bobby D will make a full recovery, and I'm still not losing my faith that that will happen. I'm still hoping for the best! I agree! And yes, of course, Bobby D, his family, and his friends are still, and will continue to be in our prayers and thoughts. Me too, and I think we will hear some more good news soon!

My prayers and thoughts are still going out to Bobby D, his family, and his friends!

michaelanditwo.png

♥ 9.5.08 - New York, NY

Crazy Love Tour
♥ 7.6.10 - Richmond, VA

To Be Loved Tour
Best day ever!

Bublé's Nerds co-founder

Bungalow-B member

#14 lindagold

lindagold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:21 AM

is there any more news on Bobby, I hope he is much better!!

#15 I love you Michael

I love you Michael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:37 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with you Bobby D.

Sincerely,
Che

AKA:CheLovesMichaelStevenBublé-444 posts
CopyofABCProfileJazzed.jpg
puppy#1 - Hunter Bublé
97ded12a.jpg
puppy#2 - Annie Bublé (Baxter's other half)
IMG_7500-1-1.jpg

AKA:CheLovesMichaelStevenBublé-444 posts
CO-FOUNDER: The Alan Chang Fan Club
Member: Bungalow B, Bublé's Brunette Babes, The Bands' Clubs, Michael Bublé and his 12-Man Band & The Bubléband Boards
Avid follower of Wentworth "Wenty" Miller
http://spaces.msn.com/members/CheUSA
http://www.myspace.com/cheusa
https://www.facebook.com/CheInFlorida

♥♪Thank you for your
generosity, Bublé family♪♥

#16 GillwithaG

GillwithaG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:31 AM

Mr & Mrs Bobby D and family.

Still thinking of you, and sending more love and best wishes your way.

We miss you at the Daily Buble, and can't wait to have you back.

XX
Posted Image

#17 Bran Muffin

Bran Muffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:16 PM

Linda, I was wondering the same thing! I hope we hear some new news soon, as long as Bobby D's family is comfortable sharing any new news with us. Such lovely words from you all, I agree!

michaelanditwo.png

♥ 9.5.08 - New York, NY

Crazy Love Tour
♥ 7.6.10 - Richmond, VA

To Be Loved Tour
Best day ever!

Bublé's Nerds co-founder

Bungalow-B member

#18 xDannix

xDannix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:48 PM

I have not been on here for a while and when I heard the news about Bobby I was very upset as he is such a great guy. He has always been very helpful to me on here whenever I've had any queries and this board and the Daily Buble are the only places to go for breaking Buble news, all thanks to Bobby.

Over the past few weeks I've been asking Daryl for updates on how Bobby is doing and he and his family are often in my thoughts. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

All the best from London, England,

Danni xxx
The only station to bring you lots of Michael Buble songs 24/7 is http://www.MartiniInTheMorning.Com Take a listen and enjoy the greatest songs ever written

#19 Bran Muffin

Bran Muffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 05:10 PM

Danni, your words are so sweet, just like what everyone else has been saying. It's so true, Bobby D is awesome! He too has helped me a lot, whenever I had a problem, I'd just ask him, and he'd be so patient, and help me out. And it's so true, if you want the most updated news, The Daily Bublé is the place to go. That's great, have there been any recent updates that Bobby D's family would be comfortable sharing yet? I guess we'll just have to go with the saying "No news is good news." Bobby D, his family, and his friends are in all of our prayers and thoughts all the time. Thank you for your kind words!

My prayers and thoughts are still going out to Bobby D, his family, and his friends.

Hugs to you all.

michaelanditwo.png

♥ 9.5.08 - New York, NY

Crazy Love Tour
♥ 7.6.10 - Richmond, VA

To Be Loved Tour
Best day ever!

Bublé's Nerds co-founder

Bungalow-B member

#20 ximenabuble

ximenabuble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Michael, Michael & Michael :D

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:06 AM

Hi!!

So happy to read such good news :) Is amazing how strong Bobby D can be... I'm very happy! C'mon Bobby D you can!! We all miss you here!! My prayers and thoughts are still going out to you and your family :D

XoXo!! Xime n_n
@XimenaBuble
@michaelbublemx

Michael Bublé México: http://michaelbuble-mx.blogspot.com
Member #52 of "Bublé's Nerds"
Posted Image