Photo

Introduction

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 etina

etina

• Administrators
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Michael Buble's websites!

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:37 PM

Hello Everyone.

By now, I'm sure most of you know the situation with Bobby D. He has contributed so much to Michael's world online that im sad it's under these circumstances that I have to introduce myself.

My name is Tina and I will be helping around the forums to help fill the space left by Bobby D. A little about me: I run most things Michael Buble online from MichaelBuble.com (the main US site), Bungalow- B, YouTube, Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter. So, some of you may know me already! Ive been using Invision forums for about a year so I'm very familiar with features.

I just wanted to reassure everyone that I'm not here to replace Bobby D because we know he left really big shoes to fill. I'm here to help address the needs of the members here, provide forum support, and to voice your concerns to whoever needs to hear it. I will not be censoring anyone (unless you're spamming). I think Bobby D has contributed so much and the mods have been doing such a wonderful job that not much will change save for the upgrades here and there.

If you have any questions, concerns, etc. feel free to reply or message me privately. :)

Thank you to everyone for their support!

-eTina

PS: apologies for the board outage yesterday- with everything that happened with Bobby D i wanted to do something special for all the contributions here. So, I thought upgrading the forum was a little homage.

#2 etina

etina

• Administrators
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Michael Buble's websites!

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:24 PM

i JUST realized the permissions in this forum were set so that people can't reply. Ive changed that. Now, you can reply to announcements. :)

#3 Porschej

Porschej

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:44 AM

So sad to hear about Bobby D.

Welcome to the main message boards. You do have some big shoes to fill, but I have faith in you and the rest of the staff here. For those that aren't in BB, Tina has made a huge effort to make BB a better place and she is great to work with. :)
~ Jenn

"Oh look dear, you're shaking!" - Michael Bublé, Mohegan Sun 7/6/05

"Stop shaking!" - Michael Bublé, NYC 8/19/05

"Oh look, I am making you shake. I am so sorry." - MB, Albany 4/7/06

Posted Image
"Home" - Michael Bublé and Alan Chang, Wang Theater 7/9/05

Posted Image
NYC 8/19/05

My Photo Albums

myspace

#4 Nourjal

Nourjal

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts
  • Interests:I like Jazz music and of course Michael BUBLE and Naturally 7

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:11 AM

Thanks so much Tina for all new things on board. It's very nice for all fans. Great job !
PATRICK
Bungalow-B member
Bublémania Blue Board member

Posted Image
Posted Image
http://forums.bungal...mp;d=1194423605

#5 lindagold

lindagold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:38 PM

Hello Everyone.

By now, I'm sure most of you know the situation with Bobby D. He has contributed so much to Michael's world online that im sad it's under these circumstances that I have to introduce myself.

My name is Tina and I will be helping around the forums to help fill the space left by Bobby D. A little about me: I run most things Michael Buble online from MichaelBuble.com (the main US site), Bungalow- B, YouTube, Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter. So, some of you may know me already! Ive been using Invision forums for about a year so I'm very familiar with features.

I just wanted to reassure everyone that I'm not here to replace Bobby D because we know he left really big shoes to fill. I'm here to help address the needs of the members here, provide forum support, and to voice your concerns to whoever needs to hear it. I will not be censoring anyone (unless you're spamming). I think Bobby D has contributed so much and the mods have been doing such a wonderful job that not much will change save for the upgrades here and there.

If you have any questions, concerns, etc. feel free to reply or message me privately. :)

Thank you to everyone for their support!

-eTina

PS: apologies for the board outage yesterday- with everything that happened with Bobby D i wanted to do something special for all the contributions here. So, I thought upgrading the forum was a little homage.

I only just found out the sad news about Bobby D & only momentarily wrote a reply to Button4buble's post.

Bobby will be a very hard act to follow but am sure you will do your best for all sites clubs mentioned i have been a member of BB since 2004 & a Buble fan since first discovery him in 2003 on UK TV!!! also to let you know you all my support & anything I can do to help please be free to ask, be it sending out messages, getting in touch with people etc!!!! I'm hear if U need me!!

#6 louisep887

louisep887

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:52 AM

Thanks so much Tina for all new things on board. It's very nice for all fans. Great job !

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

#7 Des

Des

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

Hi Tina,

It's great to know your looking after things now though we miss Bobby D very much.
Bobby D's Daily Buble was the best and most upto date fan site on the Web and I wonder if you or someone
else will keep it going.

I think all Bobby D's efforts should not go to waste, he put so much effort and love into the site
and it would be such a shame if it did not continue.

Many Thanks

Des

www.michaelbublefanclub.co.uk

#8 rachely476

rachely476

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:30 AM

Welcome to forum!
My name is Rachely, from California.