Photo

Bobby D

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Button_4_Buble

Button_4_Buble

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:41 AM

It is with great sadness and heavy hearts that we bring you the news that Bobby D is unfortunately seriously ill and will therefore no longer be administering the message board or editing The Daily Bublé. He has suffered a massive stroke and is unlikely to recover enough to resume his duties. All our prayers and thoughts are with him and his wife at this time and we are keeping our fingers crossed for any good news. We are making this announcement in accordance with his family's wishes, as they know that many of you are his friends and have corresponded with him over the years of his 'labour of love' with the message board.

In the meantime, the moderating team will continue to administer the message board and ensure that everything runs smoothly. Any decisions regarding The Daily Bublé will be made at a later date after full consultation with Bobby D's wife and with full consideration of her and Bobby D's wishes. We will of course bring you any more news as soon as we have it.

The Moderating Team
"you're every song.....and I sing along"

#2 lindagold

lindagold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:25 PM

This is a shock for me I only just picked up the news about Bobby D having had a stroke, when exactly did this happen?, my heart goes out to him & his family I pray for his speedy & full recovery, I have been coming on the Daily Buble since it first opened it has & still is the best source for the most up to date MB news & videos, it is my first port of call every single day!!! also have been in contact with him via email

This is truly very sad sad news.Bobby gives his all to keep us MB fans updated about our Idol!!!!

From the bottom of my heart I wish him well

Linda a Levy alias lindagold