Photo

Amusement Park Humor

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 michaelsnewfan

michaelsnewfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,095 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:00 PM

The last time I went to (insert name of amusement/theme park here), I had so much fun that I was sore for three days.

Amusement parks are misnamed. They should be called "Wait In Line" parks.

I love amusement parks. It's the only place you can lose your kids and make it look like an an accident.

They say last year 20 million people went to (insert name of amusement/theme park here). That must have been the day I was there.

I'm not riding anybody's roller coaster -- or any other vehicle. I can't tell who's driving.

I love all the water rides where everybody gets soaking wet. On a hot day, it's fun to walk around and try to figure out which folks got splashed and which ones just buy cheap anti-perspirant.

I like the water rides for two reasons: (1) they're refreshing; and (2) nobody will notice if I get scared and wet my pants.

Isn't it strange that when you're finally tall enough to ride all the rides at the amusement park, you have enough sense to not want to?

Roller coasters are like haunted houses. People always scream, then pretend they were scared.

What adults like most about roller coasters is being able to sit down after standing in line for two hours.

One thing you have to say about amusement parks -- they're not cheap thrills.

Have you noticed how amusement parks aren't nearly as amusing when you run out of money?

The key to having fun at an amusement park is to place bets on whether the kids will get sick on the rides or on the food.

#2 betsy

betsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:enjoy music; always Michael; all cultural arts , antiqueing, avid reader entertaining friends at dinner parties

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:54 PM

How does this pertain to MIchael ????? <_<
Posted Image

HPP@ST BUBLE'S
#37 BUBALICIOUS CAFE
ASSIT. MANAGER #5 BUBALICIOUS CAFE

#3 Pati Colorado

Pati Colorado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,739 posts
  • Interests:OCCUPATION: MICHAEL BUBLE FAN!

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:25 PM

How does this pertain to MIchael ????? <_<

It doesn't...thats why it is posted in "other Forum" - in .... "My Funny Valentine"....
if you scroll down other threads - it's all humor , funny amusing threads- just for fun......

♥Kaaren-- ..thanks for sharing:)

Posted Image......please visit your nearest animal shelter..spread awareness- adopt !!..don't buy.........
Michael - you know how I much I adore you- but please do not support CHINA by playing there anymore....the animal cruelty is the worst ever seen- even Mr Paul Cartney has stated - he will not perform or support them!!...please read:http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/nov/29/animalwelfare.china

#4 Livin' in Bubleland!

Livin' in Bubleland!

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:33 AM

Lighten up bestsy! As Pati says - it's just for fun!

Veeeeeeeery funny Kaaren!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop

#5 michaelsnewfan

michaelsnewfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,095 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:47 PM

Becky: Glad you enjoyed it! I usually don't have those problems (except for the waiting in line) at Kennywood! OMG! I love that place -- Roller Coaster Heaven!

#6 Boricua

Boricua

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:15 AM

He or she (have to be politically correct) who knoweth the Blubleth

Enjoys laughter and in homage to the jester in question...

Will spread the Blubleth humor! Laughter and humor pertain to the Blubeth Kingdom!

Posted Image