Photo

ITV - An Audience with Michael Bublé

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
182 replies to this topic

#141 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts
  • Interests:MB, football,dancing,music

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:36 PM

MICHAEL IS GONNA APPEAR ON UK TV IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES !!!!

GETTING EXCITED NOW !

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SHOW HOPING IT WILL GET ME OVER MY SEVERE MB WITHDRAWAL

SYMPTOMS AFTER SEEING MICHAEL AT THE O2 1 WEEK AGO TODAY.

OH IT SEEMS SO LONG AGO ALREADY ! MISS YOU MICHAEL ! :(
Posted Image

IT'S TIME TO CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE,I'M GOING ON THE CRAZY LOVE TOUR !

#88-BUBLE'S NERDS- THE OBSESSED WITH BUBLE NERD
BUNGALOW B MEMBER

#142 Fenrik

Fenrik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 08:23 PM

Cool!

I hope someone is able to capture it so all of us can se it! :)

#143 Juanita

Juanita

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 08:46 PM

Cool!

I hope someone is able to capture it so all of us can se it! :)

Yup i agree i want the youtube link when its available :) cause i know theres gonna be one :D
Posted Image

#144 moon.moth

moon.moth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:06 PM

I'm watching 'An Audience With...' at the moment and wondering why Michael is singing through an autotuner? Does anyone else notice this? His voice sounds unnatural..

#145 gachy

gachy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:24 PM

Posted Image

#146 Button_4_Buble

Button_4_Buble

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:37 PM

I'm watching 'An Audience With...' at the moment and wondering why Michael is singing through an autotuner? Does anyone else notice this? His voice sounds unnatural..

Hi moon.moth and welcome to the board

I've been to quite a few TV recordings and often the sound in the studio is quite different to how the sound is when it is broadcast. I was lucky enough to be at the recording of this show and can tell you that Michael sounded superb live in the studio (as he always does). I don't think he sounded unnatural but I do think it sounded a little 'dialled down' in the broadcast. I don't know if I have explained that very well....but that is what it sounded like to me. On the night, he sang every song straight through without a break and without re-doing any of them.....and that is unusual too - I have seen lots of other performers have to do a 'second take'.......this was not the case with Michael.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the show - looking on Twitter, Michael seems to have won lots more fans!

"you're every song.....and I sing along"

#147 Amie

Amie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:37 PM

Oh my days, that was so amazing, I've already got it back on to watch again, everytime I see him, I love him a little bit more ha! x
Posted Image

Posted Image

Buble's Northen Nerd #92 =D
20/07/2008 = Best night ever!

#148 twiggs

twiggs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:45 PM

Just watched "THE BUBLE" on an audience with.....Wow I so wish that I could have been there! He was fab and his sense of humour is great. How is it that all those stars, who are already so lucky in their own careers, get the opportunity to get up close and personal with michael?? Who else thinks he should have an audience with "the ordinary fans"?? Yeah...how cool would that be, instead of looking at him on a screen. I have never been fortunate enough to see him live, but ONE DAY!! I want to go and see him with my daughters and grandaughters, 3 generations of BUBLE'S fans. So Michael if you read this, go on make my day....no my life... and invite 3 generations of girls to one of your shows?? Ahhh I can dreamcan't I?

#149 lynzi

lynzi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:58 PM

It was absolutely brilliant. I had 8 texts asking me if I was watching itv when it started lol
A lot of my friends weren't fans before, but they are now :)

#150 Bobby D

Bobby D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:21 PM

An Audience with Michael Bublé

"Cry Me A River"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVXUCJDnV4g

"Me and Mrs Jones"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo7qkEfNXok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuMhO-mrBzI
Posted Image

#151 Boricua

Boricua

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:10 PM

Bobby D. you know better! please a disclaimer...you´ve got to warn me, give me time to bind my
bloomers (oops!) ...ahhhhhhhh, Me and Mrs. Jones! and it doesn´t help to see that smirk:)

Off I go...

Posted Image

#152 michela

michela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:music is my first love

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:45 PM

Absolutely brilliant.THANK YOU MICHAEL
Im going to see Paul o'Grady(Lily Savage)This year.It would be nice if Michael could join her :lol: and do a double act but Michael will never go to Bournemouth again and Paul is in Southampton
Ive seen Micael 8 times and it's wembley twice for me this year :rolleyes:

#153 gachy

gachy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:08 AM

Part 1

Posted Image

#154 Bobby D

Bobby D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:20 AM

Posted Image

#155 Steve Maitland

Steve Maitland

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Love singing Buble songs, what a guy, what a voice, what a man

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:49 AM

I was so excited to see the show last night, as I had seen him at the LG Arena week last friday, I am a UK Buble tribute to him and love his music and even tried to get tickets for the ITV show... but I was a little disappointed with how 'the celeb audience' made him come across.

Watching other '... audience with..' shows ie Take That, I could not help but get the feeling Michael didn't get the audience participation that he would normally get at one of his shows, and really feeds off this. Apart from Dermot and Paul O'Grady it all looked a little staged and not his natural self.

I still think he is amazing, maybe I'm just bitter more 'real fans' weren't his 'real' audience.

Don't know how you guys feel...?

Steve Maitland
www.bubletribute.com
Steve Maitland
www.bubletribute.com

#156 lindagold

lindagold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:47 AM

saw the show yesterday made sure i was home on time(although I am recording it) after being to a BBQ in the afternoon.

It was fantastic Michael was in GRRRREAT singing form, although he had help from pro tools, he definitely doesn't need these as we all know he can sing perfectly well without any help!!!! some of Michael's answers were cheeky, but that is Michael, that's why I love him so much, all a part of the Buble Charm mmmmm "Oh I have to go & watch the show again" Ride on Michael you 'SWING' can't wait till Oct 3rd when all being well am going to Wembley Arena!!!!

#157 Bublecrazylady

Bublecrazylady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:All things Michael Buble

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:54 AM

Hi all oh my god he was amazing last night, i have watched it again and again just to see his cheeky little smile B) . i cant wait to see him in october,he is sooooo lovely :D

Crazy Love Tour 16th May 2010 O2 Arena
4th October 2010 Wembley Arena
both nights i will never forget thank you Michael
Proud member #136 little buble nerd.

#158 GillwithaG

GillwithaG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:22 PM

hiya all,

I thought Michael last night was amazing as always, he looked so bloody gorgeous!! His voice was beautiful, I loooooved Feeling Good!!

I did feel like he wasn't able to be his natural self, I got a sense of him restraining himself! I do know some of his answers had to be re recorded, maybe he was a little self conscious after this????? Who Knows!!! Some of the questions did seem a little "rehearsed", and when he encouraged the audience to sing, the last song (cant remember what it was now and not had chance to rewatch it again yet!), the celebrity audience didnt seem to know the words!!!!! Now,.. would that have happened with an audience of more true fans????.... No way!!!!

Btw, how do you know he was singing through an "auto tuner", how can you tell, sorry dont know a thing about that stuff!!!

All I do know is Michael Buble is ASTONISHING and I adore him!!!

Oh! .. and that smirk thing he does, you know, almost a smile, but not quite........Jeeez!!!

Oh! .. and those eyes when he looks straight down the camera, he knows what hes doin!!!!!

Gill
xx
Posted Image

#159 Amie

Amie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:51 PM

It was absolutely brilliant. I had 8 texts asking me if I was watching itv when it started lol
A lot of my friends weren't fans before, but they are now :)

Oh my! same here! I've just counted 7 texts and 2 facebook messages and a tweet on twitter all asking if I knew Michael Buble was on telly, I think its safe to say that I've let everyone know my obsession for Michael :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#160 Amie

Amie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:53 PM

hiya all,

I thought Michael last night was amazing as always, he looked so bloody gorgeous!! His voice was beautiful, I loooooved Feeling Good!!

I did feel like he wasn't able to be his natural self, I got a sense of him restraining himself! I do know some of his answers had to be re recorded, maybe he was a little self conscious after this????? Who Knows!!! Some of the questions did seem a little "rehearsed", and when he encouraged the audience to sing, the last song (cant remember what it was now and not had chance to rewatch it again yet!), the celebrity audience didnt seem to know the words!!!!! Now,.. would that have happened with an audience of more true fans????.... No way!!!!

Btw, how do you know he was singing through an "auto tuner", how can you tell, sorry dont know a thing about that stuff!!!

All I do know is Michael Buble is ASTONISHING and I adore him!!!

Oh! .. and that smirk thing he does, you know, almost a smile, but not quite........Jeeez!!!

Oh! .. and those eyes when he looks straight down the camera, he knows what hes doin!!!!!

Gill
xx

Oh my I agree with the smirk, gets me everytime!!
I can't tell about the autotuner either to be honest, but I'm satisfied with the fact I know how good he is, after seeing him live 3 times and the section without the mic in song for you, I think we can safely say he's amazing! :D xx
Posted Image

Posted Image