Photo

MB and siblings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 buckeyebabe

buckeyebabe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:23 AM

Just curious as to how many sibling MB has, bros and/or sis's? Any of them (MB included) been to college? And being a Navy girl I was curious as to the type of fishing MB's father did/does? Just curious and wanting to get a broader picture of the man behind the music and the family that supports him.

#2 buckeyebabe

buckeyebabe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:23 AM

Just curious as to how many sibling MB has, bros and/or sis's? Any of them (MB included) been to college? And being a Navy girl I was curious as to the type of fishing MB's father did/does? Just curious and wanting to get a broader picture of the man behind the music and the family that supports him.

#3 buckeyebabe

buckeyebabe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 11:35 AM

Thanks camcamca I'll check it out!

#4 camcamca

camcamca

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 06:22 PM

Michael has two younger sisters, a baby nephew (another nephew or niece is on the way). And his dad was a salmon fisherman, his grandpa was a plumber. on teh DVD, michael shared that he was the cook, the skiff man and drum man on his dad's boat. Most of this info can be found in articles that can be found on this amazing site:
www.michaelbuble.jazzyutopia.com

His mouth is sweetness itself; he is altogether lovely
Songs of Songs 5;16

#5 Pati Colorado

Pati Colorado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,747 posts
  • Interests:OCCUPATION: MICHAEL BUBLE FAN!

Posted 10 August 2004 - 10:32 PM

I wish Michael had an older brother !

pati
Posted Image......please visit your nearest animal shelter..spread awareness- adopt !!..don't buy.........
Michael - you know how I much I adore you- but please do not support CHINA by playing there anymore....the animal cruelty is the worst ever seen- even Mr Paul Cartney has stated - he will not perform or support them!!...please read:http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/nov/29/animalwelfare.china