Photo

Song "It's All In the Game"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 Navihawk

Navihawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:00 PM

My apologies if this has been discussed in another thread; I tried a search, but all it came up with was the Games forum, since it has the same title. Anyway, I’m new here, and I’m hoping someone might be able to help me track down one of Michael’s songs.

I’ve been a big fan of Michael for a few years. I had heard of him, but not his music, and I think the first time I actually heard him sing was on the Tonight Show. After that, I got his major label self-titled debut, a while after it hit stores, and after he apparently made the rounds on other shows and such. But I did go right out to get “It’s Time” and “Irresponsible” the days they were released, and I got “Meets MSG” only after I listened to it, since I’m not a big fan of concert CDs (I know, I know – how could you not love Michael in concert?! I really like it now, though). My wife loves his stuff too, but only after I played the CDs for her. (One of her faves is Michael’s “Quando” duet with Nelly Furtado.) She thinks he’s good-looking; I’ll take her word for it, since I don’t really have an opinion on that...! But we both agree, after seeing him on Rachael Ray last year, on Craig Ferguson last night, and watching the MSG DVD, that we’d love to meet him and hang out with him; he seems like he’s a personable, funny, and likable guy.

Speaking of his appearance on Rachael Ray (which I think was a repeat from late in ’07): My wife told me about the day she was home with our newborn son in March of ‘08; he was only a few weeks old. He was crying and fussing a lot – which babies do, of course – and she had RR’s show on. Michael came on, talked with Rachael a bit, and then got up to sing “Everything”. As soon as he started singing, our son stopped crying and seemed to be calmly watching Michael and listening. He still, at 16 months, likes the song when we play it in the car or hear it somewhere. I’d love to tell that story to Michael himself; does anyone know if there’s a way to contact him or his fan club so that he might possibly hear my story?

Anyway, the main reason for this thread is because I’m trying to find Michael’s “It’s All In the Game”. I know it was on the Fan Club Edition of “Time”, but I didn’t know about that edition when I got the CD back in ’05. Of course the online Buble Store doesn’t have it any more, and I can’t even find a used copy on eBay or anywhere else. I’ve looked EVERYWHERE I can possibly think of to try and download the song, and I can’t find it at all, not even on iTunes, Amazon, Wal-Mart, or any other big-name music download sites. I haven’t even been able to find anywhere to just listen to a clip of the song, let alone the whole song, so I have no idea what it sounds like. I have little doubt, though, that it’s terrific, and I’m sure Michael makes it his own.

So, if anyone can help me track down a copy of the song, it would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance for any help, and sorry for the long post...!

#2 _Bubbles_

_Bubbles_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Mr Bublé!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:51 AM

Hi there, I've also been on the hunt for the song too, in fact last week I spent 3 days looking for it, going onto some very questionable sites, I did find "More" which is also pretty rare, but its on a P2P site, with no chance of getting it.

I came to the conclusion that the only way that I would get that song, is by somebody who has that album, it is no where to be seen on line, in shops, stores, anywhere.

So please if you are reading this and you do have that song, your sitting on a little peice of gold-dust, Share the wealth please?? I know over 100 Bublette's would love to get that song.

Navilhawk ~ I wish you luck in your search for the song, I know how hard that is to find!

Bungalow B Member
Glasgow, London & Dublin Shows
One Night Only
IAG Baby IAG

#3 Navihawk

Navihawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:50 PM

Bubbles, thanks so much for your reply. I thought I was the only one looking for "Game", but I guess I should have known I wasn't...! I suppose we'll just have to keep looking until another Michael fan shows us some mercy and shares the song (I also didn't want to directly ask if anyone could send the song, since it might be a violation of the forum's rules -- copyrights, and all that -- so I'm a little relieved that you (indirectly) brought it up...), or maybe Michael will eventually include it on a future album, or greatest hits, or best of, or rare tracks -- something!! We'll keep our fingers crossed.

And I didn't know that Michael ever did a cover of "More". So now there's another song I need to look for! Do you by any chance remember the P2P site where you found it? I might be able to investigate a bit further, and (no promises, mind you) I may be able to get a hold of the song for both of us (and anyone else that might be looking for it too). Is there a private message system here? If so, we could exchange e-mail addresses and maybe keep each other posted on our searches.

Anyway, thanks again!

#4 Fennris

Fennris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Interests:Singing, History, Massage Therapy, Japanese culture

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:53 PM

Bubbles, thanks so much for your reply. I thought I was the only one looking for "Game", but I guess I should have known I wasn't...! I suppose we'll just have to keep looking until another Michael fan shows us some mercy and shares the song (I also didn't want to directly ask if anyone could send the song, since it might be a violation of the forum's rules -- copyrights, and all that -- so I'm a little relieved that you (indirectly) brought it up...), or maybe Michael will eventually include it on a future album, or greatest hits, or best of, or rare tracks -- something!! We'll keep our fingers crossed.

And I didn't know that Michael ever did a cover of "More". So now there's another song I need to look for! Do you by any chance remember the P2P site where you found it? I might be able to investigate a bit further, and (no promises, mind you) I may be able to get a hold of the song for both of us (and anyone else that might be looking for it too). Is there a private message system here? If so, we could exchange e-mail addresses and maybe keep each other posted on our searches.

Anyway, thanks again!

LOL
Unfortunately, "More" is simply the title of one of Michael's bonus CDs, containing otherwise hard to find material.
And still....my heart has wings.....

#5 beau

beau

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:35 AM

hey guys i came across this page with you talking about this song so i thought i'd have a try to find it for you and i have :) it took me a few hours but i found it. you can buy the track on msn music and there's also a 30 second sample so you can listen to it before you buy it. so just go to msn music and type in it's all in the game and it should just pop up for you :) i hope you enjoy it and if you get the time i would really like a copy of it if you would be so kind to send me one? my e-mail is beaujackson.99@yahoo.com thanks and bye :)

#6 Nesreen

Nesreen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:21 AM

Did any of you have any luck finding this song on MSN Music? Only a few months later, and it's not there. :(

#7 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,460 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

Hi Navihawk, I do not know how to help, to get that song ........, but if you want to send your story to Michael and cross your fingers so that he becomes aware of that ........., these are the data for the contact:

BRUCE ALLEN TALENT
#520 – 425 CARRALL STREET
VANCOUVER, BC
V6B 6E3
info@bruceallen.com

Good luck with your search ............

... If ever I could not go back ..., you know ......, you're in my heart forever ......
The "Angel" of Michael... inspires, and when their wings caress to us, everything can happen . . .

mlil8k.gif 
I will never forget the contact with his hand and much more, when he took my gift,
and with his sweet, direct glance to my eyes he said … "thank you baby..."
... I was very happy here ........

#8 Boricua

Boricua

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:58 PM

Oh Mary you are always so helpful. I know there is a site that has all of MB´s music and I don´t think you can download from there. Let´s see if I can find it but mind you all...just to listen. You all have to accept copyright laws, it´s only in MB best interest.

If I find it, I will check if it is "legal" and if it is I will get back to you all.

Posted Image

#9 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,460 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:59 AM

Thanks Bori to mention a very important point, always respect the copyright ;)

... If ever I could not go back ..., you know ......, you're in my heart forever ......
The "Angel" of Michael... inspires, and when their wings caress to us, everything can happen . . .

mlil8k.gif 
I will never forget the contact with his hand and much more, when he took my gift,

#10 Boricua

Boricua

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:31 PM

Couldn´t find the site so probably it was shut down. All I can say is that it probably was a No No and if it was, am not
complaining. Hope you all find the song through legal means.

Take care everyone!

Posted Image

#11 Navihawk

Navihawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:19 PM

Many, many thanks to all that replied, and my apologies for not checking back sooner. But, soon after I posted about the song, another board member was nice enough to...ahem...e-mail me the song. I know there was a post about obeying copyright laws, and I understand; but since the (anonymous) member sent me the song, who was I to not accept it...? Hehe...Especially since I had been looking for the song for some time.

Thanks also to Mary for posting the contact info; I imagine other Michael fans might benefiot from that as well. I'll give it a shot, and hopefully my story will reach Michael somehow.

Fennris, I slapped myself on the forehead and told myself "Duh...!" when I realized, after I posted, that I knew exactly what "More" was -- I have it!! I found a used copy at Fye (a U.S. CD & DVD store, for those that don't know) a couple of years ago. I just misunderstood Bubbles' post and thought Michael had done a cover of the song. Sure wish he would...

Oh, and my son, now 2, still loves Michael, and even recognizes him when I play his music in the car! He'll say (and keep in mind, this is my best phoenetic spelling of a 2-year-old's speech): "Mi'al Bubwe on..." (He still has a little trouble with the hard "C" sound in the middle & at the end of words.)

Thanks again all! :)

#12 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,460 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:51 PM

Hi Navihawk, I'm glad that together we have helped you a little, about your son, who loves the music of Michael, I'm not surprising, since very small children usually love Michael's music, watch these

Take care.

mlil8k.gif 

#13 buble's aria

buble's aria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:my one & only Michael Buble'

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:27 AM

Hi All!!! i was trying to read everyone's post on this topic because i too am trying to find this song to dl or buy but can't find ANYTHING....please help! has anyone found something or a way to get it??? :unsure:

#14 moorem

moorem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:33 PM

Hi to all,

I'm also a fan of this song,, I also try to look at it but I can't find it too,,

thanks for the info... :)

#15 babalu75

babalu75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:buble and his beautiful music, voice like chocolate and face of an angel

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:22 PM

Thanks every so. i was able to get it from orange music store. it helps if you are on the orange network.
Posted Image

#16 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:27 AM

Oh boy~~ I've played it often
and this is yet another smooth, and
beautiful song sung by Michael.
If he talked through it, it would still be
soooo good~~~;)

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#17 Andy D

Andy D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:57 PM

I've looked every where for this song. I've tried that orange link but still was unable to find it. Someone said it was on the msn music page I can't find it. If any one has a link or a way to get this song I would be in your debt. Thanks in advance.

#18 nera323

nera323

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:57 PM

i had the same problem tooo, i had all songs of michael
really all... but this one =((( i havent... please can send me anybody this song =(((
Posted Image

Posted Image

MICHAEL I HOPE I SEE YOU IN THE NEXT YEAR LIVE

<a href="http://board.michael...howtopic=17537" target="_blank">
Posted Image</a>

IAM A NERD IN MY HEART

NERD NUMBER NINE IS HERE

#19 marystolz

marystolz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:reading, music, movies and tv shows

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:38 PM

This is my very first time here, really good website, I love MB, i would like to see all the posts of forums but i have don´t enough time to do it.
italian coffee and The coffee will be ready within seconds italia coffee

#20 bbach7139

bbach7139

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:51 PM

Hey all!

Last night I uploaded the song onto my second Youtube channel (the first one is reserved for my covers of Buble and other awesome artists!). The link is here:

Listening to it in HD definitely makes it sound great, so I would recommend that! I really like the bonus tracks of the "It's Time" era; I would totally like to see Michael have more songs like them on his next album. And if you guys wanted to swing by my cover channel, I wouldn't be that opposed to it either (my username is bbach7139). ;) But enough of the self-promotion, enjoy the song! :)