Photo

Michael & Naturally 7 on CBS: The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#21 justdesserts

justdesserts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 05:46 AM

I just saw it. Michael's done better interviews (it was cute) but his performance with Naturally 7 singing "Stardust" was absolutely flawless! Just beautiful.

I thought he looked really sharp tonight too. He always looks great but tonight he really looked stylish!

The performance sparkled! Loved it!

Looking forward to his next appearance....whenever that will be!

Caryn

#22 ZaraStar01

ZaraStar01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Interests:Isn't it obvious? ;D

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:08 AM

I just saw it. Michael of course was his usual amazing self! I was very happy to see he got interviewed as well as perform. I agree, I'm sure many are searching for Michael's "poop fart" email address as we speak! lol Leave it to Michael to come up with such a thing! :rolleyes:

Of course any interview with Michael in it is a good one, He looked really good also! Like Caryn said, Very sharp & stylish! Gotta love the scruff! Whoo, Is it hot in here? Oh, It must be Michael! lol

Only thing I noticed was he sounded a little different. Wondering if anyone else noticed? I thought it was just me, But my Mom noticed it as well.

Reguardless, He looked great! The interview was funny, & the performance was perfect! Was great to see Michael again! Can't wait till his next interview as well. I also love that he donated the profits to his crew. Gotta love Michael & I know there's no shortage of love for him around here! :D

Carissa*~
Posted Image
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
-What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
-There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

#23 WhiT

WhiT

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,913 posts
  • Interests:music, singing, family, friends, movies, TV, going out, dancing, computers, webdesign, food, travelling, teaching, drawing

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:06 AM

Oooh I want to see it so badly!
XO,
Whitney

Posted Image Posted Image

#24 Bobby D

Bobby D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:13 AM

Oooh I want to see it so badly!

Keep checking the link HERE ...It should be up soon!

Michael's interview will be 7/10/9E and his performance with Naturally 7 will be 7/10/9F
Posted Image

#25 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts
  • Interests:MB, football,dancing,music

Posted 11 July 2009 - 02:02 PM

IT'S NOT UP YET BUT I'LL KEEP COMING BACK TO CHECK !
SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING MICHAEL PERFORM AGAIN WITH NATURALLY 7.
Posted Image

IT'S TIME TO CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE,I'M GOING ON THE CRAZY LOVE TOUR !

#88-BUBLE'S NERDS- THE OBSESSED WITH BUBLE NERD
BUNGALOW B MEMBER

#26 jocol

jocol

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:20 PM

07/11/09

I saw Michael on the Craig F. show and thought he sounded like he had a cold.

It was great to see and hear him.

Love the MAN.

JOCOL

#27 Vera

Vera

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:43 PM

Craig's interview with Michael is now up on YouTube.

And here is Michael's performance of "Stardust" with Naturally 7.

Enjoy!

Vera x

Bubléband Website
www.bubleband.com

Posted Image

#28 tinaisafan

tinaisafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:51 PM

Craig's interview with Michael is now up on YouTube:

Enjoy!

Vera x

I was just coming to say that the clips are on YouTube now. Great minds think alike!!!

Tina ;)

#29 betsy

betsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:enjoy music; always Michael; all cultural arts , antiqueing, avid reader entertaining friends at dinner parties

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:54 PM

I loved the interview, loved the way MB looked ,only one criticisim HUGO BOSS ,who provides MB's clothes, doe not knoe how to fit a suit everyone pulls acrout tss the back Michael please let Armani dress you. I digress ....back to the interview It was nice not to have someone ask him about who he's dating but instead to have a conversation with him ,even though it was a short conversation.

I loved MB & Naturally 7 's "STARDUST" it was wonderful & so goods to hear MB's voice.

I didn't think he sounded any different both speaking & singing maybe just wll rested. :)
Posted Image

HPP@ST BUBLE'S
#37 BUBALICIOUS CAFE
ASSIT. MANAGER #5 BUBALICIOUS CAFE

#30 Josephine

Josephine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,746 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:54 PM

HI,

I watched the show and taped Michael's parts of it. As always, I think he was
great. He was so funny, and he matched Craig Ferguson's style. He's so
good at adjusting his interviews according to the interviewers.

The Stardust performance was fabulous also. I'm so glad to see it and have it
to watch again (and again).

VERA, we thank you very much for giving us the link to this. I find that, for me
at least, it's better to watch on the internet than on TV. It seems closer and is
very sharp--even though I have high-def TV.

I hope everyone has been able to see it now.

Thanks again.

Take care,
Jo

PS--I thought he had a bit of a cold or allergy problem--but it didn't keep him from
sounding fabulous.

#31 Button_4_Buble

Button_4_Buble

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:38 PM

Thanks V! I think Michael and Naturally 7 sound absolutely fantastic! Really beautiful.......great interview too and Michael is lookin' foxy! ;-)
"you're every song.....and I sing along"

#32 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts
  • Interests:MB, football,dancing,music

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:40 PM

THANKS FOR THE LINKS VERA JUST WATCHED BOTH THE INTERVIEW AND THE SONG.

LOVING THE GREY SUIT WITH THE BLACK SHIRT, VERY DAPPER MICHAEL !

ENJOYED THE INTERVIEW MICHAEL SEEMED VERY RELAXED.

THOUGHT HE SOUNDED LIKE HE HAD A SLIGHT COLD WHEN SINGING BUT HE STILL SOUNDED GREAT.

I THOUGHT IT WAS A LOT BETTER THAN HIS INTERVIEW A FEW DAYS AGO .

SUE
ILUVBUBLE

P.S I STILL WANT TO SEE THE SPIKEY HAIRSTYLE BACK PLEASE MICHAEL !
Posted Image

IT'S TIME TO CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE,I'M GOING ON THE CRAZY LOVE TOUR !

#88-BUBLE'S NERDS- THE OBSESSED WITH BUBLE NERD
BUNGALOW B MEMBER

#33 WhiT

WhiT

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,913 posts
  • Interests:music, singing, family, friends, movies, TV, going out, dancing, computers, webdesign, food, travelling, teaching, drawing

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:06 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!!! "You HANS, I want you", that is hysterical. I think Brüno got himself a new boyfriend! :lol:

Loved every minute of the interview and performance. Simply simply gorgeous.

XO,
Whitney

Posted Image Posted Image

#34 Boricua

Boricua

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:28 PM

Thanks so much Vera for the links!! Not even Michael could keep me awake last night and all I saw and heard was the last harmonies of the song...so thanks again.

Hey Betsy...am with you...with the fit of his suits...though loved the gray and his tie...

Loved the interview or can we just call it..."the unassuming banter between them"...everytime I see Michael sit the way he does...it can only mean he is very at ease and confortable...kudos to both of them!
Posted Image

#35 breddgal

breddgal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:33 PM

I thought Michael's suit was very sexy, and I hope he continues to wear lighter color suits when he goes on tour. I like Stardust, and the harmonies, but I LOVE At This Moment that I watched on you tube.

As much as I love Michael, I wish he'd let people like Craig Ferguson interview him, and not interrupt as much as he did. I know Michael uses his humor to compensate for his nerves, but Craig Ferguson is a smart interview, and I would've loved to hear more from Michael than his joking. But other than that, he looked and sounded delicious. That's my term for him, you know - delicious.

#36 CurseTen

CurseTen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:37 AM

I watched the show last night and I gotta say that was one of Craig's funniest shows!

It was extremely ironic that last night was the night Craig put in random Freud comments. That day I had just recieved an actual Sigmund Freud action figure from one of my friends. He was my topic for a large history project at the end of this year, and by the end I was completely ANNOYED with all of his theories and what not. So now it's a little inside joke :P

As for Michael and Craig together, I was aboslutely dying of laughter. It was an absolutely AMAZING interview! And Michael looked great as well.

The performance of "Stardust" almost brought me to tears - not literally, but his version of that song is filled with so much emotion you can't help but feel SOMETHING :)

I love love loved the show, it made my entire night!

Denver 3/30/10
Las Vegas 8/28/10

Bublé-gum

#37 tinaisafan

tinaisafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:36 AM

Our man was as handsome and funny as ever. I have always liked Craig and his show. I was crying I was laughing so hard. I do agree that his suits need to fit him better... Armani would be an AWESOME choice!!!! BUT he was looking pretty darn good in that grey suit.

The interview was great. Stardust with Naturally 7 AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Tina :D

#38 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:22 PM

I too.....loved both sequences.......I simply crave Michael speaking different languages....He is
so good at it.............Especially his german accent..........Besides looking just magnificent....
I liked the way he didn't let Craig dominate the whole interview.......Sometimes they have to be that
way or they get lost.........like when he did Chelsea.....She takes over completely ....When she is talking
the camera is on her...........And she also wants all the laughs..........Sometimes the guests are just to
doll up the scenery........They are very stingy about the limelight............................Thats why Johnny Carson was the king of Late night.........He allowed his guests......some show time......and was an
entirely different entity.....than they are today...........If Michael hadn't brought up...."Hey buy
my record!".....No one would have mentioned it..............

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#39 sdijker

sdijker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 06:47 PM

It was good.

But I was expecting more. Michael was great like he always is but Craig wasn't really on form that night. I think he may have been thrown by how willing Michael was to joke around. It think that he was prepared to interview a very serious snooty jazz artist and them Michael came out with his comments about German farts, Hongcouver, Japanada, etc and he was kinda struggling to realign his thinking. I was expecting alot more camp jokes...cause that is Craigs forte and Michael does alot of it as well.

It was a good interview with Michael and I enjoyed it. But I watch Craig all the time and this wasn't even close to his best preformance!

Ah well...nice to see his interviewed on late night television though. Heres hoping he does another one of them when the new CD comes out.

It would be hilarious if one show Michael came on with the band and was Craigs Paul Schaffer for an evening! Michael would TOTALLY love it and it would be hilarious!

Samantha (Sam's sandbox)

Proud to be Bublé Nerd #113 and Patron #27 of the Bublé Café

Real time buble chat...at CAFECHAT....for those OnLineNow!

~Michael Quote of the Week~

“I’m not say that if you’re Canadian your better than anyone else…….you are, but…no no”

Help Edit Michael's Profile On Wiki..click img above!!!

!!Check Out the New Bublé Forum!!

#40 sdijker

sdijker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 06:49 PM

If Michael hadn't brought up...."Hey buy
my record!".....No one would have mentioned it..............

I'm not sure what you are talking about...Craig did bring it up...twice in fact. In the intro and once in the interview...

Which was actually way more than I expected.

Samantha (Sam's sandbox)

Proud to be Bublé Nerd #113 and Patron #27 of the Bublé Café

Real time buble chat...at CAFECHAT....for those OnLineNow!

~Michael Quote of the Week~

“I’m not say that if you’re Canadian your better than anyone else…….you are, but…no no”

Help Edit Michael's Profile On Wiki..click img above!!!

!!Check Out the New Bublé Forum!!