Photo

You Know You Love Michael When....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
103 replies to this topic

#1 I'veGotACrushOnYou

I'veGotACrushOnYou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:15 PM

I've done some crazy things, being in love with Michael and his music. So, I thought that we should all share the crazy things we've done. Just keep it clean :P !

I downloaded the Canucks vs. Hawks game podcast, when I really don't like hockey!

Crush,

#2 SportsSheila

SportsSheila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:21 PM

Yep....I actually listened last night LIVE! I don't really like hockey and know very little about it. But, wanted to hear Michael. I have no doubt I am addicted.
Posted Image

#3 XxThatGirlxX

XxThatGirlxX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Some guy called Michael Bublé... :)
    Mr.Bublé, His music, his band....amazing? mmhmm but of course :)

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:55 PM

Hiya!

My cousin moved to Canda for a while and he sent home a picture of him and his girlfriend and he had a Canucks Jersey on! I phoned him straight away and was super nice to him...ending the conversation with..''o yea and before you go, your Canucks Jersey..can i...umm...have it?!''
he sent it home to me :)
And yes i do wear it haha!
Some of my male friends say to me '' Nicole are you confused...you know your in Ireland Right? and the Canucks are a Hockey team....in Canada.....*confused look* '' hehe

When 'Call me Irresponsible'' came out i went into the Cd store and there was a Michael poster on the wall above his Cd's...so i begged the manager could i have it, he told me 'absolutely not!' ..i stood beside it for ages!...it took me a while but i got it! *dances* :lol:
( most of the staff are familliar with me so they weren't totally surprised at me being so loony!)

There are magazines in our Art room at school, i have informed my teacher if there are any Michael pictures in them, that she MUST MUST MUST! cut them out for me haha! and she does! as does all the others i have informed!

I was in Starbucks with my mum and 'Come fly with me' came on...
i said (quite loudly) '' omg Michael buble ahhhh!... Turn it up quick!!'' Luckily the starbucks where i live isnt too big and there werent many people in it but the staff looked at me as if to say ...'' shes crazy!'' and so did my mum come to think of it!

Lastly, me and my friend were discussing who was better, Michael or The Goo Goo Dolls haha really random converation..so we went into town and started asking random people walking down the street! ( i had to prove my point!)
Guess who won...yupp!

haha i dont know if those things are crazy but they're amongst my collection of buble memories!

Nicole X~x
~ Bungalow-b Member ~

26/7/08 - Donnybrook, Dublin.
20/10/09 - Hearts Love Music Live, Orchid, London.
20/10/09 - The Paul O'Grady Show
24/9/10 - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
25/9/10 - Aviva Stadium, Dublin

''Pog Mo Thoin Amadan'' - Nick Vayenas, Dublin 26/7/08
(Translation - ''Kiss My Ass, Fool!'')

''Gravitation is not responsible for People falling in Love'' - Albert Einstein

''Dream, when your feelin' Blue'' ... ''Dream, and they might come true...Things never are as bad as they seem, so Dream...''

Nicole

#4 CurseTen

CurseTen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:31 PM

It was during this last christmas break, I was shopping with my family in the cereal aisle and, luckily enough we were right under a speaker, before I knew it "Let it Snow..." began to play. I yelled to my mom to stop and just stood there listening to the song. Good thing there really wan't anybody els in the aisle.

Speaking of, I need to get my hands on that podcast, I only see Canuck games when there in my state

=]

Denver 3/30/10
Las Vegas 8/28/10

Bublé-gum

#5 Sil

Sil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:03 PM

I think, buying a red rose, a CD and a bookmark (where I wrote some nice words), putting them into a cute paper bag, and giving them to Michael at the end of the last concert in Bs.As. Maybe it's not crazy but I've never done that for any other singer before.

Also when a group of girls from this forum and me went to the hotel after his second concert. We slowly sneaked into the hotel, two at a time, not to be noticed, through different doors, and sat down on the couchs of the lobby as we were hotel guests. The girls who really had been invited to the after-party, were sitting there too, waiting their turn to come into the private lounge with Michael. We just talked to each other, while watching some of the boys of the band chatting with some girls and playing pool. We stayed there I believe... almost two hours... Until the private party was over and Michael came out!!!

And today, I stayed up until 4 a.m. listening to a hockey match just to hear Michael's voice.

#6 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts
  • Interests:MB, football,dancing,music

Posted 09 February 2009 - 07:44 AM

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE MICHAEL WHEN----

YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING THINKING OF HIM

YOU THINK ABOUT HIM ALL DAY LONG

YOU THINK ABOUT HIM BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT

YOU DREAM ABOUT HIM !

YOU COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT HIM TO LIKE MINDED PEOPLE AT ALL

TIMES OF THE DAY AND NIGHT.

YES YOU COULD SAY THAT I LOVE OUR MAN !

SUE
Posted Image

IT'S TIME TO CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE,I'M GOING ON THE CRAZY LOVE TOUR !

#88-BUBLE'S NERDS- THE OBSESSED WITH BUBLE NERD
BUNGALOW B MEMBER

#7 bottsbuble

bottsbuble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts
  • Interests:music, science, beautiful things, poetry

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:43 PM

you write a story about your journey as a fan
Buble word of the week: bublangel: fellow Buble fan that does something extraordinary or sweet for you

Posted Image

DETENTION
St. Buble's Girl !! K of D
Bubalicious Cafe Member #22
#111 of Buble's Nerds, ATM #53

join the MB forum-by silver

to view the BUBLE DICTIONARY click here

#8 elbub33

elbub33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • Interests:Listening,watching and drooling over 'The Buble'!

Posted 09 February 2009 - 05:10 PM

You confess the extent of your bubleitis with your bublebuddies and it's perfectly normal to them!
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/8x4r5z.jpg
Caroline (London)

Bubalicious Cafe Member #29

GHG at St. Buble's Convent School for Girls

ATM #55

http://www.chatzy.com/592994032773

http://swtpnay860.mu...om/video/item/3

#9 Staci

Staci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:My interests are of course listining to MB,reading the message board,cooking, baking watching the Scorpions play (our Hockey team here) singing etc.....

Posted 09 February 2009 - 05:59 PM

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE MICHAEL WHEN----

YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING THINKING OF HIM

YOU THINK ABOUT HIM ALL DAY LONG

YOU THINK ABOUT HIM BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT

YOU DREAM ABOUT HIM !

YOU COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT HIM TO LIKE MINDED PEOPLE AT ALL

TIMES OF THE DAY AND NIGHT.

YES YOU COULD SAY THAT I LOVE OUR MAN !

SUE

I Second That Sue same exact way I'am!!!! We all love him He keeps me smililng all day!!!
Bubalicious Cafe Member #35

ATM # 49

#10 Staci

Staci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:My interests are of course listining to MB,reading the message board,cooking, baking watching the Scorpions play (our Hockey team here) singing etc.....

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:01 PM

You watch the Grammys lastnight knowing that He's there,just to see if you can get a glimpse of him!!!! hahaha what an obsession!!!

ATM # 49

#11 Sil

Sil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:57 PM

You watch the Grammys lastnight knowing that He's there,just to see if you can get a glimpse of him!!!! hahaha what an obsession!!!

Staci! I did just the same...! I watched the 'red carpet' and the Grammys show just to see him at least for a few seconds... And I'll watch the 'Fashion police' TV show, too. I'm sure Michael was one of the best dressed men!!!

#12 Staci

Staci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:36 PM

Staci! I did just the same...! I watched the 'red carpet' and the Grammys show just to see him at least for a few seconds... And I'll watch the 'Fashion police' TV show, too. I'm sure Michael was one of the best dressed men!!!

Hahaha thats so funny I thought i was a little over obsessed until I get on hear and read what everyone says and then i know I'ts not only me who has a passion and desire for all things that have to do with Michael!!!!

ATM # 49

#13 I'veGotACrushOnYou

I'veGotACrushOnYou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:22 PM

Haha, wow. These are hilarious! Especially the Canucks jersey in Ireland! Lol! I have found myself compulsively googling and youtubing Michael Bublé! Haha.

Crush,

#14 Beat111

Beat111

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • Interests:I love listening to Michael Buble which is a complete obvious and im also a fan of Celtic Thunder, Leon Jackson, and David Archuleta!!

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:35 PM

i know i love michael when every single time his songs play on the radio my heart jumps and i blush i know cause ive been told :wub:
Posted Image
Bublé Nerd #80 What a wonderful life when you have Bublé to listen to all day long...

#15 XxThatGirlxX

XxThatGirlxX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Some guy called Michael Bublé... :)
    Mr.Bublé, His music, his band....amazing? mmhmm but of course :)

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:57 PM

Haha, wow. These are hilarious! Especially the Canucks jersey in Ireland! Lol! I have found myself compulsively googling and youtubing Michael Bublé! Haha.

Crush,

Compulsive Googling and youtubing Buble-signs of real bubleitis! ( i think its affected me 2 :blink: ) haha!

Nicole x
~ Bungalow-b Member ~

26/7/08 - Donnybrook, Dublin.
20/10/09 - Hearts Love Music Live, Orchid, London.
20/10/09 - The Paul O'Grady Show
24/9/10 - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
25/9/10 - Aviva Stadium, Dublin

''Pog Mo Thoin Amadan'' - Nick Vayenas, Dublin 26/7/08
(Translation - ''Kiss My Ass, Fool!'')

''Gravitation is not responsible for People falling in Love'' - Albert Einstein

''Dream, when your feelin' Blue'' ... ''Dream, and they might come true...Things never are as bad as they seem, so Dream...''

Nicole

#16 I'veGotACrushOnYou

I'veGotACrushOnYou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:31 PM

Compulsive Googling and youtubing Buble-signs of real bubleitis! ( i think its affected me 2 :blink: ) haha!

Nicole x

Finally! An excuse for my over-fondness of Michael! Though, I don't think my friends will accept that explaination. Oh, well.

Crush,

#17 tinaisafan

tinaisafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:12 AM

You confess the extent of your bubleitis with your bublebuddies and it's perfectly normal to them!

That is so true. I can get self conscience about my "thing" for Michael and then I come here and it's so normal and awesome.
Mine is I got defensive when some of my co-workers called Michael "Bubbles" when we heard him come on the radio. I think that Michael would have found it funny because he likes people making fun of his name (see Rove interview). I still am proud that I fought for his honour though.

#18 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:03 PM

Mine is I got defensive when some of my co-workers called Michael "Bubbles" when we heard him come on the radio. I think that Michael would have found it funny because he likes people making fun of his name (see Rove interview). I still am proud that I fought for his honour though.

[/quote]

AH TINA WE MUST ALWAYS STAND BY OUR MAN ! :P
Posted Image

BUNGALOW B MEMBER

#19 tinaisafan

tinaisafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:13 PM

AH TINA WE MUST ALWAYS STAND BY OUR MAN ! :P
[/quote]

You got that right!!!

#20 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:39 AM

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE MICHAEL WHEN YOU SERIOUSLY CONSIDER MISSING YOUR SON'S WEDDING NEXT YEAR IF IT

COINCIDES WITH A MICHAEL BUBLE CONCERT THAT YOU CAN GET TO ! LOL ! :lol:
Posted Image

BUNGALOW B MEMBER