Photo

Michael Bublé life size stand is now for sale in MB Store

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#1 jocol

jocol

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:48 PM

12/11/08

The life size stand of MICHAEL is now in the Bung B store and Michael Bublé store. Some are signed and I found it today.

I have a Christmas wish for Santa. Hope he comes through.

Take a look and enjoy.

jocol

MERRY CHRISTMAS one and all !!!!

#2 nera323

nera323

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:40 PM

i have seen these tooo
and i like this
i had a christmas wish too but i think by me that cames not come true X D
i like to see that
:rolleyes: and i can dream
Posted Image

Posted Image

MICHAEL I HOPE I SEE YOU IN THE NEXT YEAR LIVE

<a href="http://board.michael...howtopic=17537" target="_blank">
Posted Image</a>

IAM A NERD IN MY HEART

NERD NUMBER NINE IS HERE

#3 jocol

jocol

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 06:47 AM

12/26/08

I received an email from Warner Bros saying that "Due to things out of their control" NO stands of Michael are available.

I wish I could really say what I feel but "BALDERDASH", doesn't even come close.

jocol

#4 betsy

betsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:enjoy music; always Michael; all cultural arts , antiqueing, avid reader entertaining friends at dinner parties

Posted 28 December 2008 - 04:39 PM

I received the same email from Warner's

They are going to refund us & I hope it is immediately

Would like an explaination as to why they would promote this & then NOT be able to fulfill

BALDERASH doesn't come close to how I feel!!!!!!
Posted Image

HPP@ST BUBLE'S
#37 BUBALICIOUS CAFE
ASSIT. MANAGER #5 BUBALICIOUS CAFE

#5 Andamo

Andamo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,116 posts
  • Interests:MB's music

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:03 PM

Oh..my...

Even Santa couldn't help solve this situation eh?

Did they even tell you the reason why they are not available?
"Due to things out of their control" is a very vague answer to my question above.

Disappointment for all...

Allen

Posted Image

Proud founder of The Bubalicious Café

Help Edit Michael's Profile On Wiki..click here

The 51st ATM
The 109th Bublé Nerd

Check out the fan-made MICHALE BUBLE FORUM

#6 Andrea91483

Andrea91483

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:42 PM

Oh..my...

Even Santa couldn't help solve this situation eh?

Did they even tell you the reason why they are not available?
"Due to things out of their control" is a very vague answer to my question above.

Disappointment for all...

Allen

Unfortunately, Warner Bros. tends to be very vague in their responses and explanations, at least from my personal experience.

They originally said that 250 of these were available, so if they sold out, the e-mail should have stated they had sold out. It is understandable if 250 people placed orders before you did and snatched them all. However, this e-mail implies that none were available to begin with.

I agree 100% with Betsy. They should not have promoted these before they were ready to be distributed. I'm assuming they were told they would be receiving these from someone, they listed them for sale so people could order them before Christmas and are now finding out that whoever was supposed to provide them is not able to do so. Unlike other items sold in the store (shirts, hats, water bottles, etc.), this is something they are not going to be able to reproduce and make more of to meet demands, and therefore they really should have had these on hand before they advertised them for sale, even if it meant they had to wait until after Christmas. It is possible that they did have this item and something happened to them (for instance, someone got into the warehouse and stole or damaged several of them). Either way, they owe it to the people who ordered one to at least let them know what is going on and why none are available.

I think it would be a nice gesture if they were able to have Michael sign something else (for instance, a CD cover) and send it to everyone who ordered a CD stand at no cost to them. But I won't hold my breath.

~*~*Andrea*~*~

April 29, 2008 ~ Albuquerque, NM
August 28, 2010 ~ Las Vegas, NV
August 16, 2011 ~ El Paso, TX

6d120f88-dbfb-4875-aea7-b0f1449ebb7c.jpg     meandbuble2-2.jpg

#7 Andamo

Andamo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,116 posts
  • Interests:MB's music

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:57 PM

Unfortunately, Warner Bros. tends to be very vague in their responses and explanations, at least from my personal experience.

They originally said that 250 of these were available, so if they sold out, the e-mail should have stated they had sold out. It is understandable if 250 people placed orders before you did and snatched them all. However, this e-mail implies that none were available to begin with.

I agree 100% with Betsy. They should not have promoted these before they were ready to be distributed. I'm assuming they were told they would be receiving these from someone, they listed them for sale so people could order them before Christmas and are now finding out that whoever was supposed to provide them is not able to do so. Unlike other items sold in the store (shirts, hats, water bottles, etc.), this is something they are not going to be able to reproduce and make more of to meet demands, and therefore they really should have had these on hand before they advertised them for sale, even if it meant they had to wait until after Christmas. It is possible that they did have this item and something happened to them (for instance, someone got into the warehouse and stole or damaged several of them). Either way, they owe it to the people who ordered one to at least let them know what is going on and why none are available.

I think it would be a nice gesture if they were able to have Michael sign something else (for instance, a CD cover) and send it to everyone who ordered a CD stand at no cost to them. But I won't hold my breath.

Thanks Andrea for explaning it to all of us. I think that we all understand the difficulities that Warner Bros might
have encountered. I did not order it myself. I guess that the demand was really high. You're right Andrea...a CD cover
with Michael's autograph would be just fine *hint to Warner Bros!!!* Perhaps it is just their fast-reply system when
they are out of stock. Sorry everyone...that's the fact.

Thanks again Andrea!

Not so much more dissapointment...
Allen

Posted Image

Proud founder of The Bubalicious Café

Help Edit Michael's Profile On Wiki..click here

The 51st ATM
The 109th Bublé Nerd

Check out the fan-made MICHALE BUBLE FORUM

#8 Andrea91483

Andrea91483

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:42 PM

Thanks Andrea for explaning it to all of us. I think that we all understand the difficulities that Warner Bros might
have encountered. I did not order it myself. I guess that the demand was really high. You're right Andrea...a CD cover
with Michael's autograph would be just fine *hint to Warner Bros!!!* Perhaps it is just their fast-reply system when
they are out of stock. Sorry everyone...that's the fact.

Thanks again Andrea!

Not so much more dissapointment...
Allen

Well, like I said, I am not sure what exactly their reason is for not having them as there could be a couple of different reasons. However, those who ordered this item deserve to know what that reason is. Selling out is one thing, but I get the impression that they don't have the product at all, even though it was advertised they had 250. Several people on Bungalow B ordered this product as well. Some said they received a small box that contained what appeared to be a hook for the cutout and were told the cutout would arrive a few days later, and then they got the e-mail saying the cutout would NOT arrive but were given no explanation as to why this was the case.

I didn't order this item either, but I know that if I had spent $150 with the expectation of getting it, was told it would arrive in a few days and then all of a sudden got a "Whoops, sorry. You won't be getting this after all", I'd want to know what the heck was going on.

~*~*Andrea*~*~

April 29, 2008 ~ Albuquerque, NM
August 28, 2010 ~ Las Vegas, NV
August 16, 2011 ~ El Paso, TX

6d120f88-dbfb-4875-aea7-b0f1449ebb7c.jpg     meandbuble2-2.jpg

#9 miss1976wa

miss1976wa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:34 AM

Hi girls, I just read your posts about the life size MB stand. All I can say is that it doesn't surprise me. WB seem to disappoint us fans a lot lately..

#10 bottsbuble

bottsbuble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts
  • Interests:music, science, beautiful things, poetry

Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:54 PM

i did not order and am saddended for those who did <_<

Allen i guess this ends my idea of cheering up all hospital patients by ahving a life size michael in every romm.. Oh well

hope most of holiday wishes came true for everyone

joey
Buble word of the week: bublangel: fellow Buble fan that does something extraordinary or sweet for you

Posted Image

DETENTION
St. Buble's Girl !! K of D
Bubalicious Cafe Member #22
#111 of Buble's Nerds, ATM #53

join the MB forum-by silver

to view the BUBLE DICTIONARY click here

#11 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts
  • Interests:MB, football,dancing,music

Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:18 AM

I DID NOT ORDER ONE OF THE CUTOUTS BUT IT IS A REAL POOR SHOW FOR THOSE WHO DID AND THE WORST

THING ABOUT IT IS THAT THEY STILL HAVEN'T HAD A DECENT EXPLANATION ABOUT WHAT HAS GONE SO WRONG.

MICHAEL WOULD NOT BE HAPPY I AM SURE THAT HIS FANS ARE GETTING A RAW DEAL.
Posted Image

IT'S TIME TO CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE,I'M GOING ON THE CRAZY LOVE TOUR !

#88-BUBLE'S NERDS- THE OBSESSED WITH BUBLE NERD
BUNGALOW B MEMBER

#12 Adelaide Aussie

Adelaide Aussie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 05:17 AM

Wow, just read this thread. I'm glad I didn't order one now - I was really sad that I couldn't afford $150:00 for a piece of cardboard (a bit of a rip off I reckon) but now, what a debacle!!
Talk about BAD customer service, it really is very shabby treatment of Michaels fans. I bet he would not be happy if he knew what was going on!
Do WBR not have a PR department? If they do they need to go back to basics and get their act together - quickly!!!
Posted Image
Call Me Irresistible!

#13 betsy

betsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:enjoy music; always Michael; all cultural arts , antiqueing, avid reader entertaining friends at dinner parties

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:05 PM

Ladies,

As for Warner Bros. they did issue refunds immediately; however an autographed cd would have been a nice consolation "we're sorry" gift. Herudioe's
hoping they've learned their lesson & won't offer an item until they're positive they can deliver.

I hope all of you had wonderful holidays & while Michael is taking a "R&R" before returning to the recording studio & of course his adoring fans, this would
be a good time for all of us to catch our breathes & get ready for his next CD & the MSG DVD.

I had a busy holiday season; as I've started a very elegant gift wrapping business & have been told my gift wrappings are a present before one even gets to
the "real"present. I'm now getting ready for Valentine's Day. I will gladly wrap & ship your gifts back to you ( for whatever the s/h cost is)

Love to you all
Betsy
Posted Image

HPP@ST BUBLE'S
#37 BUBALICIOUS CAFE
ASSIT. MANAGER #5 BUBALICIOUS CAFE

#14 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 04:15 PM

CAROLINE I'M REVIVING THIS TOPIC ESPECIALLY FOR YOU ! LOL !

DID ANYONE EVER MANAGE TO GET THEIR HANDS ON A BUBLE LIFESIZE CARDBOARD CUT OUT ?

I OFTEN WONDERED ABOUT THIS !

SUE
Posted Image

BUNGALOW B MEMBER

#15 elbub33

elbub33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • Interests:Listening,watching and drooling over 'The Buble'!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:45 PM

Thanks for reviving this topic for me Sue...you are such a bublebuddy! I will post 2moro if that is ok? Had dinner at mum and dad's today and got my dad and his special vehicle involved...wait till tomorrow! It's soooo exciting!
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/8x4r5z.jpg
Caroline (London)

Bubalicious Cafe Member #29

GHG at St. Buble's Convent School for Girls

ATM #55

http://www.chatzy.com/592994032773

http://swtpnay860.mu...om/video/item/3

#16 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:46 PM

Thanks for reviving this topic for me Sue...you are such a bublebuddy! I will post 2moro if that is ok? Had dinner at mum and dad's today and got my dad and his special vehicle involved...wait till tomorrow! It's soooo exciting!

I'M EXCITED FOR YOU !

HOPE ALL GOES WELL ON THE JOURNEY.

TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIM AND GIVE HIM A KISS FROM ME ! LOL !

SUE
Posted Image

BUNGALOW B MEMBER

#17 coffee

coffee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Interests:music, music, music :)

Posted 09 March 2009 - 04:42 PM

Thanks for reviving this topic for me Sue...you are such a bublebuddy! I will post 2moro if that is ok?

we are excited and we are waiting, Caroline. :)
Magda

Bubalicious Cafe Member #31

Sorry for my English, I'm still learning, try understand me :)

Posted Image

#18 coffee

coffee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Interests:music, music, music :)

Posted 09 March 2009 - 04:49 PM

hihihi, I just saw You and MB. You are greate couple! Hubby should be jealous.
Magda

Bubalicious Cafe Member #31

Sorry for my English, I'm still learning, try understand me :)

Posted Image

#19 bottsbuble

bottsbuble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts
  • Interests:music, science, beautiful things, poetry

Posted 09 March 2009 - 04:55 PM

coffee is right what a beautiful couple---loved the bedrm!!
Buble word of the week: bublangel: fellow Buble fan that does something extraordinary or sweet for you

Posted Image

DETENTION
St. Buble's Girl !! K of D
Bubalicious Cafe Member #22
#111 of Buble's Nerds, ATM #53

join the MB forum-by silver

to view the BUBLE DICTIONARY click here

#20 elbub33

elbub33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • Interests:Listening,watching and drooling over 'The Buble'!

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:17 PM

Thanks Magda and Joey...yes I do believe we make a lovely couple...LOL!

So let me explain what happened:

On Friday I was at work...listening to Smooth radio...when the afternoon show presenter...asked a question..."Is there anything from childhood that you wish you had in adult size?" I emailed her straight away and said..."this isn't exactly what you were after but I want a lifesize Michael Buble!" The presenter (Lynn Parsons) read out my email (it was a little bit ruder than that...lol!) and she was laughing. About 20mins later i was still working and listening when i heard her mention my name again...and she said "Caroline...if you are still listening we have a lifesize cardboard cutout of Michael Buble here at the station...if you want it call the studio! As you can imagine i was going crazy at work...screaming and laughing and dancing around the staff room (i teach) Anyway cut a long story short i went to Smooth radio this afternoon and collected my lifesize MB...and he is totally gorgeous...and taller than i thought! Lynn invited me into the studio and i sat with her while she played a few choons and then she went and fetched him for me..she was very sweet! My Dad took me to collect him in his black london taxi...and so Lynn also gave us both a Smooth radio goody bag each...and another shout on the radio! What a great day! :lol:

Was going to give up radio phone-ins (got a penchant for them!) but now will stay as dedicated as ever! Viva la radio!

Will try and post a couple of snaps i need to resize them and not sure how to do it!
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/8x4r5z.jpg
Caroline (London)

Bubalicious Cafe Member #29

GHG at St. Buble's Convent School for Girls

ATM #55

http://www.chatzy.com/592994032773

http://swtpnay860.mu...om/video/item/3