Photo

Buble sheet music?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 robinho1873

robinho1873

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:I love Football! I support Glasgow Rangers and Arsenal. I also love to sing and will be hopefully heading up my own jazz 6 piece jazz band sometime this year :)

Posted 10 August 2008 - 08:09 PM

Does anyone know where you can find the sheet music for some Michael Buble arrangements? Most Notably Always on my Mind and I'm Your Man?

Thank guys luvyas ;)
Robbie xx

#2 Laguna

Laguna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:05 AM

Hi Robbie,

I buy sheet music from http://www.musicnotes.com/ and have found the site good and reliable.
I have bought some pieces by digital download....they just give you one chance to print it off.
I've bought other pieces as hard copies which they mailed and they arrived fairly promptly.
They seem to have all of Michael's music that's available.

I've never used any other site so can't compare. There may be other good sites as well.
MB You Look Wonderful Tonight
Posted Image--Posted Image--Posted ImageBrisbane 2008
Detroit 2006: photo by Silverbells

#3 kimu

kimu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:58 AM

I have the scans of his 3 official piano books (MB, IT and CMI) as pdf files; the MB book is just standard arrangements of the songs (not specifically Michael's) but the IT and CMI books are of his versions :) I could send you these through email if you're interested. But if you want to actually buy these piano books, I've seen them pretty often in music (instrument) stores and large bookstores.

#4 Sarah_From_Oklahoma

Sarah_From_Oklahoma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:45 PM

The MB online store has song books for It's Time and CMI.

It's Time: http://store.michael...s-time-songbook
CMI: http://store.michael...nsible-songbook
Posted Image

#5 robinho1873

robinho1873

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:I love Football! I support Glasgow Rangers and Arsenal. I also love to sing and will be hopefully heading up my own jazz 6 piece jazz band sometime this year :)

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:38 PM

Thanks for that guys. Kimu, If you could send those scans to Robinho_1873@hotmail.com that would be excellent.

Thanks again guys xxx

#6 Laguna

Laguna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:57 PM

If you're going to print music out and play it I hope you're going to BUY IT !!!

The music is readily available and reasonably priced so there's no excuse for illegal copying.
This is Michael's own website which he pays for so to use it to pass around illegal copies would be audacious.

#7 robinho1873

robinho1873

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 02:00 PM

If you're going to print music out and play it I hope you're going to BUY IT !!!

The music is readily available and reasonably priced so there's no excuse for illegal copying.
This is Michael's own website which he pays for so to use it to pass around illegal copies would be audacious.

Oh I wouldn't dream of stealing from Michael.

I'm unfamiliar with the term ''scans'' so I didn't think I'd be stealing.

If they are Illegal copies then thanks but no thanks Kimu.

#8 Laguna

Laguna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:23 AM

Good for you Robbie!

What instruments do you play? I would be interested to hear how you go playing the music.
I find it really great music but quite challenging for me. I'm learning about six of the pieces on piano at the moment.

#9 robinho1873

robinho1873

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:57 PM

Good for you Robbie!

What instruments do you play? I would be interested to hear how you go playing the music.
I find it really great music but quite challenging for me. I'm learning about six of the pieces on piano at the moment.

I unfortunately don't play anything at the moment lol. I'd love to learn to play the Piano though. The music is for my piano playing buddy so he can accompany me at a charity gig that I've got at my former school (just left). So I'm doing ''Always on my Mind'' ''I'm your Man'' and a third but I can't really think of anything. I was thinking of ''Come Fly With Me'' but I'm not sure how it would sound with the piano/voice combo.

Any suggestions for a third song?

robbie xx

#10 Laguna

Laguna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:14 AM

Oh you're a singer...wow...that's fabulous. I can't sing at all!

If you want to sing a third MB song maybe The Way You Look Tonight or Sway.
Come Fly With Me would be nice too though.

Let us know how the show goes.

Have fun :)

#11 robinho1873

robinho1873

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 03:59 PM

Oh you're a singer...wow...that's fabulous. I can't sing at all!

If you want to sing a third MB song maybe The Way You Look Tonight or Sway.
Come Fly With Me would be nice too though.

Let us know how the show goes.

Have fun :)

I'll try to! lol. I've recorded acapella versions of That's all and You Belong to Me at www.myspace.com/robbiewalkermusic
Check it out if you like ;)
I think I might go with come fly with me to ease up on the romance for some of the males in the audience. Could lead to some banter aswell lol
cya later, xxx

#12 Laguna

Laguna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:17 AM

Thanks for the link Robbie. I had a listen and your voice is very nice.
Look forward to hearing more.
All the best with your singing :)

#13 robinho1873

robinho1873

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:58 PM

Thanks for the link Robbie. I had a listen and your voice is very nice.
Look forward to hearing more.
All the best with your singing :)

Why thank you laguna, that means alot from a fellow musician.
Good luck with your piano playing! And I hope you master those pesky Michael songs! Rise to the challenge hehe!
xx

#14 ryanjune10

ryanjune10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:56 AM

I have the scans of his 3 official piano books (MB, IT and CMI) as pdf files; the MB book is just standard arrangements of the songs (not specifically Michael's) but the IT and CMI books are of his versions :) I could send you these through email if you're interested. But if you want to actually buy these piano books, I've seen them pretty often in music (instrument) stores and large bookstores.

hi kimu, i have been looking for them but for some reason am unable to find them. could you please send me the pdf files. my email is ryanjune10@gmail.com . thank you. :)

#15 vegi

vegi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:50 PM

hi kimu, i have been looking for them but for some reason am unable to find them. could you please send me the pdf files. my email is ryanjune10@gmail.com . thank you. :)

this thread is several years old, but like it was then, it still is now illegal and copyright infringement to copy and distribute without permission. I'm sure if you look online, you might find what you're looking for legally without ripping off the copyright holders.