How To Wash The Cat
Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:40 PM
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash and rinse".
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The Cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:39 AM
Proud 5th member of the Buble Nerds
In my veins flows the blood of my people....The Wolf People, The Alligator People, and most importantly, THE CRAZY PEOPLE from whom I gain my strength! :-)
Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:31 PM
"..you're shaking, hey Mama they are taking our picture."
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users