Photo

I Have Met Michael On Several Occasions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#1 THE B GROUP

THE B GROUP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:09 AM

I first met michael in Las Vegas at the Hilton Hotel with my daughter Jacqueline. We went back stage and took photo's with him. He is a very nice person. Believe or not I think he is very shy. I think his unshyness comes out when he is on stage. I then met him near my home in Los Angeles at the Greek Theatre where I sat with his parents and a friend of his from high school and had grown up with. His Dad is a hoot! and his mother is the most beautiful and nicest person you could ever meet. It has been a great experience following Michael for his amazing talent. When I first listened to Michael a few years back I instantly new this guy Michael Buble' will be a house hold name one day and I sure hit that one on the nail. I am very curious what he will do next. Remember he is also an actor as well so who knows whats in store for Michael.

Love you Michael and your family!

#2 urbuble'icous

urbuble'icous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Watching Michael Smile!

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:03 AM

Awh, what a touching story. Thank you for sharing it! I too was at the Greek and I guess I was sitting right in front of his family. I didn't know it until the very end when he mentioned that his family was there and he signed I love you to them. I had such a sweet older gentleman behind me ask me why I liked Michael so much, and all I could think to say was because he has been given a wonderful gift and his music is beautiful. Just like the old days with it's simple lyrics. Though I am 32 years into my generation, it brings back what simple times were like. Reminds me of my parents love and of a time for them which seemed a whole lot slower and more respected. Makes you want to cling to it and savor it.

He kept reminising about the days of old and how Michael's music reminded him of this time. I could even overhear him throughout the concert, say to his daughter, oh this song is a remake from..... His daughter would try to shoosh him as to not interput the concert and those around, but I loved it! I agree with you about Michael and his talent. I too hope that he will stay true to his roots, God has blessed him with such a beautiful talent and so many lives are touched because of it. What ever he does, he seems to be a soul with talent and he repsects his upbringing. Something many forget to acknowledge. I am glad that his love for them is represented at every show. Way to go!!

Again thanks for sharing your moment with all of us.

#3 nera323

nera323

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:13 PM

oh its a very nice story
i hope i meet michael at one day tooo
Posted Image

Posted Image

MICHAEL I HOPE I SEE YOU IN THE NEXT YEAR LIVE

<a href="http://board.michael...howtopic=17537" target="_blank">
Posted Image</a>

IAM A NERD IN MY HEART

NERD NUMBER NINE IS HERE

#4 miranda

miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:30 PM

Hi all, I met michael in the UK first time in Oxford 2004! after his show with my husband who took a photo. He is very nice he signed stuff for me .I also met him in Glasgow. Then he chose my daughter at Newcastle to go have a photo with him I think he realized her shyness she would not sing so he jumped off stage and had a lovely pic.It made her night she had waited 3/4 years to meet him.We could not believe it. That was last year 2008. :lol:

#5 FeveredByBuble

FeveredByBuble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:53 PM

Hi all, I met michael in the UK first time in Oxford 2004! after his show with my husband who took a photo. He is very nice he signed stuff for me .I also met him in Glasgow. Then he chose my daughter at Newcastle to go have a photo with him I think he realized her shyness she would not sing so he jumped off stage and had a lovely pic.It made her night she had waited 3/4 years to meet him.We could not believe it. That was last year 2008. :lol:

Hi Miranda,

Lucky to be you! You must have felt so lucky he chose you and it shows what a lovely, sincere man he is and left you with some great memories to cherish along the way!! Here's to many more! :)
~Sun in the Sky ~ Stars When They Shine -" You Know How I Feel"
~ Make Every Day a BUBLE day!!
Posted Image

- #54 ATM

- #24 Bubalicious Cafe Member

Blackpool Opera House - 2004
MEN Arena - 2007/Liverpool - 2008
Heart Gig - 2009/Magic Gig - 2009
Royal Variety Performance - 2009
Sheffield - 2010/Liverpool - 2010
London O2 - May 2010
Wembley Arena Oct 2010
Waterstones Book Signing - Oct 2011
BBC Children in Need Concert - 2011

#6 MLB76

MLB76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:29 AM

I met Michael when he ran up to my car window in Cleveland and sand "Feeling Good" along with the radio!!!

#7 sdijker

sdijker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:20 PM

I met Michael when he ran up to my car window in Cleveland and sand "Feeling Good" along with the radio!!!

lol...are you serious? 'Cause if you are WOW!!!!!!!!!

Samantha (Sam's sandbox)

Proud to be Bublé Nerd #113 and Patron #27 of the Bublé Café

Real time buble chat...at CAFECHAT....for those OnLineNow!

~Michael Quote of the Week~

“I’m not say that if you’re Canadian your better than anyone else…….you are, but…no no”

Help Edit Michael's Profile On Wiki..click img above!!!

!!Check Out the New Bublé Forum!!

#8 silverfriends0730

silverfriends0730

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:All music... but especially Norah Jones and Michael Bublé!

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:38 PM

same reaction here. I'd probably melt in to my car seat.... then resurrect and pull him in my car.... nah j/k. :lol:

O)o
Posted Image

Check out my new Art Thread!

Woohoo!!! I'm #4 of the Editing Team!!! Come help here:
Help Edit Michael's Profile On Wiki

Come check out my new forum!!!!
http://michaelbuble.forumotion.com

#9 MLB76

MLB76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:37 PM

same reaction here. I'd probably melt in to my car seat.... then resurrect and pull him in my car.... nah j/k. :lol:

O)o

I'm dead serious! It was after a show, and we were stopped in traffic. We had "Feeling Good" blaring from the car, open windows.. and this guy runs up to my car window. I see it out of the corner of my eye and think "Oh no! We're getting carjacked!" But as he's holding onto my door, and I'm giving him a sideways slant eye, I realize he's singing the words. This "guy" with a baseball cap, jeans and a t-shirt knows Michael Buble. Then I was like :o and I yell "MICHAEL BUBLE!" and he winked, smiled and ran away! (I like to think he chose us because I'm Canadian, and my car had Canadian plates.lol)

Of course we followed him to the bus, and I said to him "YOU SCARED THE SH*T OUT OF ME!" and he busts out laughing and says "I know! You looked at me like I was insane... I LOVED IT!!" We chitchatted, he gave us autographs (no pics.. damn) and we went on our merry way.

We'll NEVER forget it!

#10 tinaisafan

tinaisafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:51 AM

I'm dead serious! It was after a show, and we were stopped in traffic. We had "Feeling Good" blaring from the car, open windows.. and this guy runs up to my car window. I see it out of the corner of my eye and think "Oh no! We're getting carjacked!" But as he's holding onto my door, and I'm giving him a sideways slant eye, I realize he's singing the words. This "guy" with a baseball cap, jeans and a t-shirt knows Michael Buble. Then I was like :o and I yell "MICHAEL BUBLE!" and he winked, smiled and ran away! (I like to think he chose us because I'm Canadian, and my car had Canadian plates.lol)

Of course we followed him to the bus, and I said to him "YOU SCARED THE SH*T OUT OF ME!" and he busts out laughing and says "I know! You looked at me like I was insane... I LOVED IT!!" We chitchatted, he gave us autographs (no pics.. damn) and we went on our merry way.

We'll NEVER forget it!

Holy Cow!!!! Wow!!!!! (why I am rhyming I don't know now) :P

I would have just freaked! I love that cheeky bugger!!!!

Tina

#11 MLB76

MLB76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:58 AM

Holy Cow!!!! Wow!!!!! (why I am rhyming I don't know now) :P

I would have just freaked! I love that cheeky bugger!!!!

Tina

Trust me, we couldn't believe it!

#12 Sil

Sil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:22 AM

We'll NEVER forget it!

Hi everyone!

WOW!! I love how you met Michael!! He's such a great guy!! I'm sure you still have the picture of Michael singing for you at your car window vivid in your mind... That's one of those moments you'll remember for the rest of your life...

#13 sdijker

sdijker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:02 AM

We'll NEVER forget it!

That is BRILLIANT!!! What a wonderful story to be able to tell people! It's just the kind of off-the-wall thing that Michael would do I guess...just little things that make your life! THAT is how you build a fanbase!

That has got to be the best "Meeting Michael" story that I have ever heard!

I would probably have a small heart attack when someone came towards my window...and then a MASSIVE heart attack when I realized that it was Michael! Well...maybe that is exaggerating...but I agree that I definitely would have melted!

Samantha (Sam's sandbox)

Proud to be Bublé Nerd #113 and Patron #27 of the Bublé Café

Real time buble chat...at CAFECHAT....for those OnLineNow!

~Michael Quote of the Week~

“I’m not say that if you’re Canadian your better than anyone else…….you are, but…no no”

Help Edit Michael's Profile On Wiki..click img above!!!

!!Check Out the New Bublé Forum!!

#14 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts
  • Interests:MB, football,dancing,music

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:09 AM

WOW ! I'D HAVE PULLED HIM INSIDE THAT CAR SO FAST,PROBABLY HEAD FIRST ! LOL !
Posted Image

IT'S TIME TO CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE,I'M GOING ON THE CRAZY LOVE TOUR !

#88-BUBLE'S NERDS- THE OBSESSED WITH BUBLE NERD
BUNGALOW B MEMBER

#15 silverfriends0730

silverfriends0730

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:All music... but especially Norah Jones and Michael Bublé!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:21 AM

you are SO lucky!!!!!!! But just WHY didn't you drag him to your car like any good fan would? :lol:
Posted Image

Check out my new Art Thread!

Woohoo!!! I'm #4 of the Editing Team!!! Come help here:
Help Edit Michael's Profile On Wiki

Come check out my new forum!!!!
http://michaelbuble.forumotion.com

#16 FeveredByBuble

FeveredByBuble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:24 AM

We'll NEVER forget it!

All I can say is....What a guy! This is the mischievous, spontaneous Michael that we all love and, so down to earth. He can carjack me anytime!! He's definitely a cheeky chap but what a memory for you! WOW!!
~Sun in the Sky ~ Stars When They Shine -" You Know How I Feel"
~ Make Every Day a BUBLE day!!
Posted Image

- #54 ATM

- #24 Bubalicious Cafe Member

Blackpool Opera House - 2004
MEN Arena - 2007/Liverpool - 2008
Heart Gig - 2009/Magic Gig - 2009
Royal Variety Performance - 2009
Sheffield - 2010/Liverpool - 2010
London O2 - May 2010
Wembley Arena Oct 2010
Waterstones Book Signing - Oct 2011
BBC Children in Need Concert - 2011

#17 MLB76

MLB76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:29 AM

you are SO lucky!!!!!!! But just WHY didn't you drag him to your car like any good fan would? :lol:

Honestly? My brain had shut off for the first few seconds because I didn't look at him. I was calculating how to get out of there when my senses returned and realized who it was. When he saw the look of recognition, he smiled, and at that part of the song it said "Cause I'm feeeeeeeelin.... gooooood.... " and he was singing it and at the end said "... cause I'm Michael Buble" LOL

Both of my friends that were with me had a complete brain freeze too.... but it literally lasted about 3 seconds. Once he knew we recognized him he bolted... but he was holding my arm in the window the entire time. lol

#18 elbub33

elbub33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • Interests:Listening,watching and drooling over 'The Buble'!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:42 PM

you are SO lucky!!!!!!! But just WHY didn't you drag him to your car like any good fan would?

I would have...bublenapping? (Definition for dic...to drag michael buble into one's car and spirit away)

He can carjack me anytime!!

Me too Karen...not to oneself...buy new car!

That has got to be the best "Meeting Michael" story that I have ever heard!

Sam...this is undoubtedly the best "Meeting Michael" and so typical of him (sighs dreamily!)

but he was holding my arm in the window the entire time. lol

OMG...he touched you!!!!!! I am sooooo jealous! Congrats though MLB76...and thanks for sharing your story!

I'm getting too carried away with the quotes!
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/8x4r5z.jpg
Caroline (London)

Bubalicious Cafe Member #29

GHG at St. Buble's Convent School for Girls

ATM #55

http://www.chatzy.com/592994032773

http://swtpnay860.mu...om/video/item/3

#19 moonlite_forest

moonlite_forest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Loves reading and listening to some smooth jazz!<br /><br />Adores MB's voice and personality, not to mention his talent. =) And hopes to see MB LIVE in concert someday.

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:06 AM

Woah.... It must be really GREAT! =)

I wish I would have a chance to meet him and maybe chit chat a little bit.. Hehe! The stories above are simply just unbelievably awesome! It's almost unbeliveable, like a dream...

I should move to the US soon!
:P

#20 MLB76

MLB76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:17 AM

Woah.... It must be really GREAT! =)

I wish I would have a chance to meet him and maybe chit chat a little bit.. Hehe! The stories above are simply just unbelievably awesome! It's almost unbeliveable, like a dream...

I should move to the US soon!
:P

The oddity of it is I'm Canadian, but drove 2.5 hours south to Ohio to see him perform. And THAT is where it happened. :)

I remember it like it was yesterday!