Photo

BubleNation.com - Who wants it??

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bublenation.com

Bublenation.com

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:42 PM

What A Ride It Has Been

Dear Members,

For the past year I have had the privilege of owning, operating, and maintaining BubleNation.com for no other reason other than that I loved Michael Buble and wanted to spread his music to as many people as possible. It was the first FREE United States-based Michael Buble-only fanclub. The fact that I was able to be a part of this was a great honor in and of itself.

Within the past year I have learned so much more about Michael, had some great touring experiences, and even met a few friends along the way. However, it is hard to manage school, work, and this website. It's not fair to the Michael Buble community and I would like to offer to sell this domain/entire website to someone who loves Michael Buble and thinks he/she is up for the job of operating the most popular un-official fansite of Michael Buble.

Your privacy and security are our top priorities. Providing you with the best FREE and most useful resources on Michael Buble is next.

If you would like to make an offer for BubleNation.com , or have any questions or conerns, please email me at tommy@bublenation.com.

I have posted this email on Michael Buble's official message board as well. You can view more details about the transfer of the website and what features you will obtain there.

Thanks You All,

Tommy M

Who This Is For

• Any hardcore fan that spends hours a week looking up new photos and videos of Michael Buble, and may even write an article or review on him from time to time.
  • Someone who already currently runs a Michael Buble fansite but wants to expand/combine their audience
  • Anyone who loves Michael enough to run a website :)

Website Description

BubleNation.com was founded in April of 2007 by myself. Right now it is the most popular unofficial fanclub of Michael Buble (Just type "michael buble fansite" into google, and see where BubleNation.com ranks :) )

BubleNation.com offers photos, videos, lyrics, a message board, a member sign-up feature (each user gets his/her own profile page!(http://www.bublenati...le.html?user=62), and private messaging system to communicate with members, wallpapers, buddy icons and more!

What You Get

• Transfer of BubleNation.com to Your Name
  • Transfer of The BubleNation MySpace to Your Name
  • NEW E-CARD FEATURE! Send E-Card To Anyone With An Email!
  • Transfer of Website Hosting to Your Name
  • One year of hosting at SiteGround.com (Can easily be renewed for $5.95/month).
  • A member list of over 300 fans and their emails
  • This forum username (bublenation.com) transferred to you
  • Every User Gets Their Own Profile Page Click Here for Example
  • BubleNation.com Facebook Application Start! (http://www.facebook....?id=13459789303)
  • All content on website is transferred to your name
  • One of the most powerful Content Management Systems ever (www.joomla.org)
  • Over 100 images and over 100 videos
  • Video Tutorials to show you how to update the website
  • Unlimited email addresses (yourname@bublenation.com)
  • 750GB of webspace
  • 7500 TB(Teribytes!!!) of bandwidth
  • All features listed at http://www.sitegroun...ng_features.htm
  • Remarkable visitor tracking provided by Google Analytics
  • Basically, everything at BubleNation.com will be yours
  • A FULLY FUNCTIONAL website dedicated to Michael Buble that has no rival
  • And more...

Complete Website Analytics Since April 2007

http://bublenation.c...07-20080707.pdf

This analytics contains user trends, page views, unique views, bounce rate, time on site, most popular pages, top referrers, search engine statistics, location of visitor, number of pages that user views, and more.

Notice the majority of come from Search Engines. That means people who want to find out information about Michael Buble come to you! This website is Search Engine Optimized. The average time spent on the website is significantly higher than other websites, which means the user likes what he/she sees.

Note: The chart in the very beginning was before the website went active. I wanted to show you how fast the website got popular since it was launched. Also, the light blue sudden drop off near the very end of the chart shows the month of July, which is not completed yet.

How Much Are You Looking For?

I have received a few inquiries stating they would like to bid on the website, but do not know where to start. Just for your information, the hosting alone for the remaining year and the domain name combined costs roughly $120.00. I normally purchase things on what I believe they are worth even if they are sold for less. Offer what you believe the entire package is worth. Just as a reminder, this offer includes EVERYTHING branding the name "BubleNation.com", that includes the Facebook Application, MySpace page, BubleNation.com page, hosting, domain name, analytics, 300+ user base, message board, over 300+ photos and videos, and everything listed above.

Conclusion

I invested countless hours and hard work into making this website the best resource for fans of Michael Buble. I have paid for hosting as well as other upgrades for the website. The domain name alone is worth a lot because so many people want it. I would like to at least break even off my investment of time, love, and energy into making this website. If you are interested, shoot me an email at tommy@bublenation.com with your offer and why you would make a great administrator for such a well known website. Go ahead and forward any questions/comments as well.

Be sure to look around BubleNation.com before making your offer.

Thanks for your time!

#2 Bublenation.com

Bublenation.com

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:30 PM

Looking at all offers! If interested, just shoot me an email at tommy@bublenation.com

Cheers all!,

#3 Bran Muffin

Bran Muffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts
  • Interests:MB, of course! :)

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:41 PM

Wow! This is such a big offer! :o

I'd love to run Bublenation! That would be amazing! But I don't think I could buy this, at the moment anyway. :(

michaelanditwo.png
BEST night of my life! 11.30.10

Call Me Irresponsible Tour
♥ 3.19.08 - Charlottesville, VA
♥ 9.5.08 - New York, NY

Crazy Love Tour
♥ 7.6.10 - Richmond, VA
♥ 11.30.10 - Washington, DC
♥ 6.11.11 - Atlantic City, NJ

To Be Loved Tour
♥ 9.22.13 - Washington, DC | Officially met Michael for the first time! :wub:
Best day ever!

Bublé Love (my MB fansite)

Bublé's Nerds co-founder
Bublé Nerd #1, "The Muffin Nerd"
Official Bublé's Nerds Forum Thread
Official Bublé's Nerds Website

Bungalow-B member
Member #111 of the Baby Bublés
Member #46 of Bublé's Booster Babes
ATM member #43 - I'm Addicted To Michael!
Member #30 of the Bubalicious Café