Photo

Need To Get This To Michael Buble (Bubbles)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 MirellaMirella

MirellaMirella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:09 AM

Hi Micheal (bibbles) or anyone out there who can help!!

I have been a big fan of Michael (Bubbles) since the beginning and think that not only is he a fantastic singer but truly seems like a fantastic person.

I was hoping that someone could please help me or get a message to the man himself?

A friend of mine has just written, produced and played most of the instruments in his new CD 'A Thousand Miles' he has been perfomring for many years, like Michael just covers and now he is trying to get this fantastic CD of his to the masses.

He has been getting some fantastic feedback with one song in particular "RIGHT HERE INSIDE MY HEART" and I know that Michael would do this song a great justice. What I was hoping that I could get this message to Michael so that he can listen to the song and if interested, one of his PR or Managment members could get in touch with me.

My email details are plumjam64@hotmail.com or alternatively you can direct the song to Joe Mandica's myspace page www.myspace.com/joemandica

This truly is a fantastic song and CD and if anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

#2 WhiT

WhiT

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,913 posts
  • Interests:music, singing, family, friends, movies, TV, going out, dancing, computers, webdesign, food, travelling, teaching, drawing

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

You can always write to Michael's Management:

Bruce Allen Talent - Michael Bublé
Suite 500 – 425 Carrall Street
Vancouver, BC
V6B 6E3
Canada

Goodluck!

XO,
Whitney

Posted Image Posted Image

#3 vegi

vegi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:24 AM

You can always write to Michael's Management:

Bruce Allen Talent - Michael Bublé
Suite 500 – 425 Carrall Street
Vancouver, BC
V6B 6E3
Canada

Goodluck!

Whit is right in that you should direct any inquiries through his management. You or your friend won't be taken seriously in the music business if you don't go about things professionally. Asking fans on a message board to get a message to Michael is definitely not the way to go. There are a lot of legal ramifications involved with submitting music, so I HIGHLY recommend contacting his management and ASKING if you can send something. Unsolicited submissions are usually rejected and returned unopened.

#4 MirellaMirella

MirellaMirella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:08 AM

Thankyou so much for your response _ we will take your advice - Best Wishes Mirella

#5 MirellaMirella

MirellaMirella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 11:34 PM

Saw Michael in Concert in Melbourne - 19th June 2008 - Excellent sound and show - GREAT GUY

#6 MirellaMirella

MirellaMirella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 12:00 AM

Hello

Sent off info to M Bubble Management and had mail returned as rejected .

Anyone else have any other suggestions ?