Photo

Opening act?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 MNDluvsMB

MNDluvsMB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, family, quilting, music, & computer graphics

Posted 01 March 2008 - 08:06 PM

Who usually opens up for Michael? I don't have anyone listed on the tickets and it starts at 8. Is there anyone opening for all of his concerts?

MindyPosted ImageBublé's Nerds! #62

Posted Image

#2 christiangurl25

christiangurl25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:32 AM

His opening act is called Naturally 7. They are a 7-man African American a-capella group and they ROCK. They go for about 40 minutes- doing a couple original songs and some others also. Very talented and entertaining! Hope you have fun!

#3 Livin' in Bubleland!

Livin' in Bubleland!

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:44 AM

My advice - DON'T BE LATE! If you miss any of Naturally 7 - you'll regret it! These guys are PHENOMENAL! They will get you soooo excited for Michael to come on that you will be jumping out of your seat! Have a wonderful time!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop

#4 MNDluvsMB

MNDluvsMB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, family, quilting, music, & computer graphics

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:21 PM

Well, I don't plan on being late AT ALL. I am SO excited it is not even funny. My friend says she is going as a chaperone. LOL
Also, I was hoping it was N7. I liked what I was online.

MindyPosted ImageBublé's Nerds! #62

Posted Image

#5 BeYou85

BeYou85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:57 PM

This is my first post. I've been a fan of MB's for years, but saw him live for the first time in Orlando - a surprise XMAS gift from my husband. I found this site when I went searching for future tour dates. I'm doing some traveling in the near future and was hoping to cross paths again. Unfortunately, I'm close, but not close enough. :(

I hadn't read anything about his performances so I was there bright-eyed and without any expectations. Let's just say being BLOWN AWAY by Naturally 7 is an understatement. They're incredibly talented and a FANTASTIC addition to the tour.

My husband and I offered to switch seats with 2 young girls so they could have ours and be next to their mom. We were lower level and in the section where Naturally 7 was set up to do a meet/greet before Michael came out. Bad timing aside - the girls got to our section just as MB hit the stage so we hurried out to walk around to our new section and nearly barreled into N 7. Not only did that catch them off guard, but so did my reaction -- " WOW! That was by far the COOLEST thing I ever heard!" I shook as many hands as I could and hurried to find our new seats. Their graciousness and warm smiles didn't go unnoticed. I would've loved to have talked with them about how they came about doing what they do. Again, not having any expectations, they're addition to MB's "That's Life" was amazing.

I saw the "criticism" thread, but I'll just make one constructive technical note here. Guys, I hope your follow-spot operator has improved. This is a professional opinion. I thought my husband was going to jump out of his seat and take over himself. I've read some of the reviews from other cities and you fully deserve all the accolades you're receiving. Enjoy the ride!

I guess I rambled on a little. The bottom line is, don't miss it!