Photo

Concert Run Time?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Dannii

Dannii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts
  • Interests:Michael Bublé Of Course :)<br />Seein Michael In Concert :)<br />Listenin 2 Michael On The Computer :)<br />And On My MP3...<br />And Chattin To People On This Lovely Bublé Board :)<br />Anyone Noticing A Connection Here? Lol<br />Okay And Animals...<br />Shopping..<br />General Girly Stuff! :D

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:31 AM

Does Anyone Know How Long The Concert Goes On For? I Really Need Help Finding Out What Time It Finishes Otherwise I Cant Get Home Lol. Id Really Aprriciate Any Help. Thanks! Dannii x
Dannii ♥

Posted Image

Bublé's Nerds Picture By Mon! ( :

24/11/07 & 23/07/08 Thanks Michael! (:

Co-Founder Of 'Bublé's Nerds!' Along With Bran Muffin (: Are You A Bublé Nerd?! Visit The Nerd Thread! ♥

#2 Dannii

Dannii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts
  • Interests:Michael Bublé Of Course :)<br />Seein Michael In Concert :)<br />Listenin 2 Michael On The Computer :)<br />And On My MP3...<br />And Chattin To People On This Lovely Bublé Board :)<br />Anyone Noticing A Connection Here? Lol<br />Okay And Animals...<br />Shopping..<br />General Girly Stuff! :D

Posted 06 November 2007 - 04:04 PM

Anyone?! I Dont Need Exact Times, Just An Estimate Of How Long..Please! :) Dannii x
Dannii ♥

Posted Image

Co-Founder Of 'Bublé's Nerds!' Along With Bran Muffin (: Are You A Bublé Nerd?! Visit The Nerd Thread! ♥

#3 odilia410

odilia410

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:55 PM

When I went in 2006 it was roughly about 90 minutes, Michael's part. How long the opening act will go is probably about 30-45 minutes. You have to figure in time to change the set of course, so you're probably looking at about 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Hope that helps.
ATM #7
Bublé's Brunette Babes #189
Bublé's Brilliant Bodacious Brown-Eyed Beauties #33
Posted Image

#4 Dannii

Dannii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:42 PM

Thank You So Much. That Does Help :) Dannii x
Dannii ♥

Posted Image

#5 noemy.d

noemy.d

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:53 PM

it all depends on how many songs he sings, on how many jokes he does, etc... but it lasts about 90 or 100 minutes. you also have to consider what time the pre-show and the show begin. in Milan, for example, the show was supposed to begin at 9 pm (that's what was written on the show tickets), but Naturally 7 began a few minutes before 9 pm, and Michael's show began at almost 10 pm.

have fun at the show! ;)

#6 Dannii

Dannii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:04 PM

Ooh, Cheers :) Thanks For Your Help, I Appriciate It :) Dannii x
Dannii ♥

Posted Image

#7 WhiT

WhiT

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,913 posts
  • Interests:music, singing, family, friends, movies, TV, going out, dancing, computers, webdesign, food, travelling, teaching, drawing

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:11 PM

Yesterday Michael started around 9.20pm I guess, something like that. And it was finished at 11.00pm.
Naturally 7 started at 8.30pm but there was a short break after they were done.

XO,
Whitney

Posted Image Posted Image

#8 Dannii

Dannii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:27 PM

Thank You, All Your Help Has Been Great :) I Cant Wait For The Show, Soo Exited!! :) Dannii x
Dannii ♥

Posted Image

#9 Lara937

Lara937

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Michael Buble is the obvious one lol...but i like watch movies and reading and spending time online.

Posted 15 January 2008 - 04:45 AM

Just a simple question...

How long on average does his concert last? I need to know in order to find a way home after the concert!

Posted Image

Proud to be Buble Nerd #50!

January 24th 2008
...best night of my life...

#10 Eriberry1111

Eriberry1111

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:35 PM

Just a simple question...

How long on average does his concert last? I need to know in order to find a way home after the concert!

M.B sings for about 90 minutes...and then he has an opening act...i dont remember how long that was though...sorry

Erica

Posted Image

Posted Image I am a proud graduate of Buble Nerd University!!! I have a degree in Nerd of the nachos!!! =)

Posted Image