Photo

Texas concerts... Austin, Houston, Dallas who's going?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 PenPal

PenPal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 05:03 PM

Hello All,

I'm going to be doing my own little MB Texas tour and I wanted to know who was going and if anyone wanted to meet up before the concert. I have tickets to Austin, Houston and Dallas, although I'm trying to sell the last Dallas ticket, too much traveling for my Mom with work on Monday in Houston.

Hope to see ya'll soon,
Penelope

#2 patsyso

patsyso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 02:52 AM

I tried to get tickets for the Dallas and Houston shows but was unsuccessful. I was not aware he was coming to Austin until I was reading the tickets for sale section on this board. I did get seats for Austin. I will be having to work half the day since I do not have any vacation days yet available to me. I live in Corpus Christi so it will be a 3 1/2 hour drive and I am concern with the Austin traffic. On 2 different occasions I have been stuck in traffic for 7 hours in Austin. I am so worried that getting a late start might cause me to miss the concert stuck in traffic.

#3 PenPal

PenPal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 12:54 AM

Hi Patsyso,
Thank you for the heads up about Austin traffic, I will be heading out of Houston and I was already tense about Houston traffic, I've convinced my Mom to take the day off so we will definately leave in the before lunch and pray we get there to enjoy a bite to eat before the concert.

I hope you are able to get the day off, I'm sure we can invent a good excuse without bending the truth too much. :)

See ya,
Penelope

#4 Melli

Melli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 04:30 PM

I will so be at the Houston concert!
~Melli~
Posted Image

#5 PenPal

PenPal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 07:42 PM

Hey Melli,
I can't wait, March 1st is too far away. Hope to meet up with you and our fellow Buble' board buddies at the Texas concerts.
Take care,
Penelope

#6 Jamelia

Jamelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 05:56 AM

Hey Melli,
I can't wait, March 1st is too far away. Hope to meet up with you and our fellow Buble' board buddies at the Texas concerts.
Take care,
Penelope

#7 Jamelia

Jamelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 05:59 AM

Hi there, I'll be attending "all" TX concerts as well. Can't wait! Hope to see yall there.
Jay Jay

#8 jaopon

jaopon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 09:00 PM

I will be at the Dallas show this year. I wish I could do all the Texas shows, but the time and finances just don't make it possible for me!

Does anyone know how different this show will be from his last tour? I haven't seen many reviews that tell me much other than how awesome Michael is. (Which of course, we already know!!) :D

-Janelle

#9 PenPal

PenPal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:09 PM

Hi Jay Jay,
It's good to see that I'm not the only one driving all over Texas to see Michael and the boys perform. I can truly say that it will be worth every minute of it. I had so much fun this past August in Portland, OR and was very disappointed that I missed them in Seattle. It was my very first MB concert and I clearly didn't know the impact it would have on me. So, I'm making up for it in Texas.

Hi Janelle,
One is always better than none, but be prepared to go through some withdrawal the next few days after. As for how this tour is different than the others, I'm not sure since the CMI tour is my first concert experience.

Take Care,
Penelope

#10 PenPal

PenPal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:38 PM

Are ya'll counting down the days?

Anyone have any suggestions on places to get a bite to eat in Austin as well as Houston within walking distance of the venues?

Thanks,
Penelope

#11 txjasminefw

txjasminefw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:35 PM

Hello All,

I'm going to be doing my own little MB Texas tour and I wanted to know who was going and if anyone wanted to meet up before the concert. I have tickets to Austin, Houston and Dallas, although I'm trying to sell the last Dallas ticket, too much traveling for my Mom with work on Monday in Houston.

Hope to see ya'll soon,
Penelope

TXJASMINEFW here!

I am going to the show in Dallas!..

Have you sold your other ticket yet?

#12 PenPal

PenPal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 02:43 AM

TXJASMINEFW here!

I am going to the show in Dallas!..

Have you sold your other ticket yet?

Hi TXJasmineFw!

Sorry, yes I did (finally) sell it. I really wanted to go but driving from Houston to Austin and back and then from Houston up to Dallas was something my Mom didn't want to do, but she has never seen Michael in concert and after the first one I think she will regret not going to all three. It's okay two is better than none!

Have fun at the show!
Penelope

#13 txjasminefw

txjasminefw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 03:22 AM

I will be at the Dallas show this year. I wish I could do all the Texas shows, but the time and finances just don't make it possible for me!

Does anyone know how different this show will be from his last tour? I haven't seen many reviews that tell me much other than how awesome Michael is. (Which of course, we already know!!) :D

-Janelle

I will be at the Dallas Show also!!

Does anyone know if he will be running out the the audience like he did his last tour?

#14 txjasminefw

txjasminefw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 03:24 AM

Hi there, I'll be attending "all" TX concerts as well. Can't wait! Hope to see yall there.
Jay Jay

Hey Jay Jay!

I will be at the Dallas Show also!