Photo

Did anyone take a picture of Michael & the little boy at THURSDAY's show @ the GREEK???

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 yc

yc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Gardening (I LOVE PLANTS!!), baking, hiking, singing (off-key) in the shower, watching old movies (especially ones with Gregory Peck, Cary Grant, Katherine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, Jimmy Stewart, Frederic March, Paul Newman), watching a play, eating really yummy food from all around the world, running barefoot on the beach and feeling the sand squish between my toes, dancing around the house with my 5 year old nephew, but my mostest favorite thing to do is to put on a set of earphones and let the sound of Michael's voice permeate every bit of my head and my heart...

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:30 AM

My sister and her son went to tonight’s (Thursday night’s) show at the Greek. Unfortunately, I couldn’t go, so I gave her strict instructions to call me as soon as she could. I needed to hear every last detail. After an evening of sitting on pins and needles, the call finally came.

And what does she tell me???
(OK. This is the part where I got so excited that I might’ve peed in my pants!) :rolleyes:

She says that Michael spotted Grayson (my 5 yr. old nephew) from the stage and jumped down to meet him and take a picture with him. The only problem: my sister didn’t bring her camera. She took a picture with her camera phone, but unfortunately it didn’t turn out very clearly. :unsure: My sis says that there were quite a few people around her who were snapping photos…so I am hoping that one of you might read this.

If anybody here happened to capture this Kodak moment, I know a 5-year old cutie pie who would really love to see the picture!!! (hehe! I won’t lie. His auntie would really love to see a photo too!!!)

Thanks!!!

(Auntie) Nancy :)

#2 K__(uk)

K__(uk)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:30 AM

I hope someone comes up with a pic.

Come on...someone must have one....anoyone???

my fingers are crossed for you.

Kirstine
Posted Image

#3 candleria

candleria

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:54 AM

Sorry:( I was not at that show. I was however at the tues Aug 21st show and took several pix of michael with other people including another young boy about the same age. Maybe after everyone comes down from there Buble High and lots of rest they'll see this thread. I hope you get your pic. Later, I will post those pics of Michael in the audience on myspace.

#4 yc

yc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Gardening (I LOVE PLANTS!!), baking, hiking, singing (off-key) in the shower, watching old movies (especially ones with Gregory Peck, Cary Grant, Katherine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, Jimmy Stewart, Frederic March, Paul Newman), watching a play, eating really yummy food from all around the world, running barefoot on the beach and feeling the sand squish between my toes, dancing around the house with my 5 year old nephew, but my mostest favorite thing to do is to put on a set of earphones and let the sound of Michael's voice permeate every bit of my head and my heart...

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:03 AM

I hope someone comes up with a pic.

Come on...someone must have one....anoyone???

my fingers are crossed for you.

Kirstine

Thanks Kirstine!!
My fingers are crossed, too...and so are my toes...my eyes... :blink:

I can't get over how amazing this must have been for my nephew.
I really hope there is a picture out there!

Nancy

#5 Leese

Leese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 714 posts
  • Interests:fav MB album:
    IT'S TIME

PERFORMING IN MUSICALS, SINGING a’CAPELLA,
    the MIKEY B AND YET STILL MORE MUSIC!!!

http://twitter.com/leese_sd
    http://leesesd.spaces.live.com
    http://www.youtube.com/leesesd http://www.myspace.com/leese_sd

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:42 PM

Nancy -

I was there and I am so sorry to say that I took a pic or your adorable nephew and Michael with my new cell phone and, as you can imagine, it did not turn out.

They were in the orch pit and it was very, very hard to see them so it would probably have to be someone up very close to them.

The fans on this board are SO fab I am sure someone with photographic ability caught your adorable nephew.

Good luck!

#6 DCBet

DCBet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:07 PM

Hi Nancy!

You may have already heard from Catherine (Mommatan.) She has several beautiful photos of Grayson with Michael, which she posted in her thread~"Mommatan Hits LA." Here is the link~

Here are my pictures---I hope you can get to them, I'm terrible at hosting. The password is Greek!!!

http://greekmommatan.shutterfly.com

Your nephew is absolutely darling and what a thrill for all of you to have MB give special attention to Grayson!

Hope this helps and take care,
Betty

#7 Mommatan

Mommatan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Hello All!!! I'm Mommatan, married to PapaGeorge and I LOVE that Buble music! We have two girl babies, 22 and 18!!!

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:23 PM

Hello Miss Betty...thanks so much for helping spread the word to the folks who needed to know about the pictures....I've been in touch with the Sister and the Mom and I was able to send her those adorable pictures of Michael and Grayson!!! I'm just glad I was there!

Thanks again, my dear!
Posted ImagePhoto by Elizabeth Taylor!
Visit me at www.myspace.com/catherinetrail
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:10 AM

aawh Catherine thats great, You did a good thing!!
I'm so glad you have Grayson's pic for them--
I know how thrilled they must be. ;)

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#9 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:13 AM

Hi Nancy!!
It's so good to see you post here.
I was at the Greek when Grayson had his pic taken with Michael- He kept asking him
his name cause Michael wanted to get it right- They were so cute together. I love
the pic that was taken, Grayson is a doll. You must be so proud.
I wish I could have seen you but I think you were there the night before.
How was the Portland show?

I've seen 3 shows and it's never enough! I will have many memories this year
it's been a blast with everyone!

Love, and take care,
Diane ;)

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#10 yc

yc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:03 PM

Thanks Betty & Catherine!

The pictures beautifully captured a wonderful memory for Grayson! Your pictures put giant smiles on the faces of daddy, grandmas, aunties, uncles, cousins, second cousins, friends, neighbors...you name it!

Diane, you are right. Catherine did a VERY GOOD thing!!!

Much love to you all ~

Nancy :D

#11 Mommatan

Mommatan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Hello All!!! I'm Mommatan, married to PapaGeorge and I LOVE that Buble music! We have two girl babies, 22 and 18!!!

Posted 31 August 2007 - 10:07 PM

YAY!!!
Posted ImagePhoto by Elizabeth Taylor!
Visit me at www.myspace.com/catherinetrail
Posted ImagePosted Image