Photo

How do you get to Meet and Greet with MB?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 rebelandduke

rebelandduke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:I've been line dancing since I was 17. Just started couple dancing. I enjoy the two-step, East Coast Swing, Waltz, Cha-cha, and an occasional slow dance with the right partner! I have finally devloped a love for West Coast Swing... I'd have to say it is my favorite dance now. There is still SO much for me to learn dancing, but it is a lot of fun. Dance is ever changing, ever evolving, so you can learn something new every night!<br /><br />I enjoy just about anything outdoors, (camping, hiking, fishing, 4-wheeling etc... however I am still a wuss! lol)<br />Come Spring and Fall, it's hard to keep me indoors! I enjoy going to new places and taking pictures of landscape scenes that I find eye catching. (Very relaxing)<br />I enjoy taking my dogs - Duke and Louie - everywhere I can... from off leash dog parks, State Parks, Woods, dog shows, even to fairs and festivals! <br />Duke has obtained his CGC (Canine Good Citizen) title. He achieved it with no problems, so hopefully next is Louie's turn! ;)

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:19 AM

Hey... I was just wondering if anyone knew how to get into a Meet and Greet with Michael. He's coming here to Atlanta on the 13 & 14th... I thank heavens found 2nd Row tickets!!! I'm SOOOO excited!! But what would REALLY top the night off would be a meet and greet!

#2 mansfield love

mansfield love

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:11 PM

The Bungalow B has a meet and greet contest for all the US shows (maybe even the others, too. I'm not sure.) So if you're a member over there, you could enter. Other than that, local radio stations sometimes have contests to win them too. I hope you get your one-on-one time with the man. He's the BEST to his fans! Good Luck!

Wendy

Charter Member of the Girl Scouts of MB Honors Society
sig1.jpgmichaelautographedsig.jpg2507254b-535d-4b43-935a-3b97cdeb25e4.jpg
"You make me sing. You're every line. You're every word. You're everything." --MB

#3 rebelandduke

rebelandduke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:I've been line dancing since I was 17. Just started couple dancing. I enjoy the two-step, East Coast Swing, Waltz, Cha-cha, and an occasional slow dance with the right partner! I have finally devloped a love for West Coast Swing... I'd have to say it is my favorite dance now. There is still SO much for me to learn dancing, but it is a lot of fun. Dance is ever changing, ever evolving, so you can learn something new every night!<br /><br />I enjoy just about anything outdoors, (camping, hiking, fishing, 4-wheeling etc... however I am still a wuss! lol)<br />Come Spring and Fall, it's hard to keep me indoors! I enjoy going to new places and taking pictures of landscape scenes that I find eye catching. (Very relaxing)<br />I enjoy taking my dogs - Duke and Louie - everywhere I can... from off leash dog parks, State Parks, Woods, dog shows, even to fairs and festivals! <br />Duke has obtained his CGC (Canine Good Citizen) title. He achieved it with no problems, so hopefully next is Louie's turn! ;)

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:59 AM

Thank you SO much!

#4 *~Dreamer~*

*~Dreamer~*

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Michael Buble, Celine Dion, and Dancing!!

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:26 AM

Well..I've heard that if you stay after the show where his buses are that you can meet him. That's an option if you cant get the meet and greet passes. I hope you do get them!! Good Luck! ;)
-Mallory-
~Dance Like No One Is Watching~

#5 rebelandduke

rebelandduke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:01 AM

Well..I've heard that if you stay after the show where his buses are that you can meet him. That's an option if you cant get the meet and greet passes. I hope you do get them!! Good Luck! ;)
-Mallory-

WOW! Awesome Idea!!! THANK YOU!!! I might just have to try that! HA HA HA

#6 BananasRUS

BananasRUS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 12:50 AM

WOW! Awesome Idea!!! THANK YOU!!! I might just have to try that! HA HA HA

Are they going to have a Meet and Greet contest for the 2008 shows, as well? And if so, should we go ahead now and enter or do we need to wait to find out?

#7 **Ann**

**Ann**

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 03:11 AM

Are they going to have a Meet and Greet contest for the 2008 shows, as well? And if so, should we go ahead now and enter or do we need to wait to find out?

They usually post when they are ready to accept entries for each tour. Right now they are accepting for the Canadian tour only. I would just wait. They said to only enter once, no exceptions, so I wouldn't send multiple messages early, just in case it would disqualify you.