#15261 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,477 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:55 AM

Irene of my heart, I'm sure you will adore these ........................................................

dhfimx.jpg

244qio5.jpg

2u633oz.jpg

... If ever I could not go back ..., you know ......, you're in my heart forever ......
The "Angel" of Michael... inspires, and when their wings caress to us, everything can happen . . .

mlil8k.gif 
I will never forget the contact with his hand and much more, when he took my gift,
and with his sweet, direct glance to my eyes he said … "thank you baby..."
... I was very happy here ........

#15262 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,477 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:10 AM

Ok, I think I gave them a sufficient portion of our magical boy, yeah, I know, it's never enough ................
Anyway, now I want to share a portion of the light of my eyes, that is .......... Julian ..............

Yes guys, it's official, my aunt opened the pool season ............................ lol ......................
hu1vkg.jpg

Julian and his brother Nahuel
spca5d.jpg

Now I go to sleep, here are the 2 am ....................................

Sweet dreams for everyone!

see you ......................

... If ever I could not go back ..., you know ......, you're in my heart forever ......
The "Angel" of Michael... inspires, and when their wings caress to us, everything can happen . . .

mlil8k.gif 
I will never forget the contact with his hand and much more, when he took my gift,

#15263 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,762 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 05:35 AM

Mary,

Thanks so much for those great videos!!   Oh, I could look at these all day, but that is unfortunately not ALL I have to do!!

Still, it's such fun to spend time watching Michael do his thing and it always makes me feel like I'm right in front of

him watching him and listening to that wonderful voice.
Thanks Mary for the link~  I will try to use this when I need it~  besos y abrazos!

Gram,
Well, are we (you) getting ready for the holidays yet?   Heavens, I still have not gotten ready for this

coming Thanksgiving.  I'm sure when it's time, I'll be ready, but it's coming so fast you know.

We have had a bit of trial here, my husband has been suffering with Gout, which you may know is very painful. 

Today has been a better day but the last few days have been very uncomfortable for him.  He goes from the chair

in the family room to the bathroom. Back and forth, hardly able to walk.  Well, today as I said, was better. and now

we have a precription to help him along.  We have to change his diet a bit and drink lots of cherry juice for a while.

When it's in check then he should be much better.  Gout can come and go.  So we have to make sure he keeps

his diet to where he doesn't get another attack.  The doctor says, usually once you clear it up that it doesn't

come back often.  If you eat incorrectly though it will come back quickly.  It's going to be difficult, but we will

see what we can do to keep it from flaring up again.  No red meat, no beer, (which is good, haha)  no sugars or

lots of it shall we say, etc  it goes on and on in the food department, but we do know what to do now to

keep him on the right track.  Hopefully after these meds, he will be feeling so much better.

Michael is now done with his south american tour.  On Dec 2nd he starts his UK tour again.  those people there

must know how lucky they are to have Michael over there so much.  I know he loves the Brits so much.

He's had tons of success over there and they love him.  We do too right!!  I do hope he comes back again to

the states before he finishes his touring for a long while.  I know he wants to take a long rest I'm sure. 

He will also want to dabble in film I think.  I just hope he doesn't stay away too long.
I miss him a whole lot.  I was able to see him twice last year and was so happy to have had the opportunity to see him.

Well,  my family is good.  We are probably going up north on Sat. to see my twins compete in their gymnastics. 

They are doing so good.  Winning medals and getting better as they go along.  It seems clear they both do love this sport.

Emmy was doing soccer, cut has finished now.  She was such a good defensive player and she made some

great goals for her team as well. 

I've been able recently to get out and have lunch with my retiree girlfriends from work.  We also recently celebrated

another newly retired gal, she was my manager when I was working.  She's very excited to be getting into another

part of her life, moving on from work, to doing some travel with her husband and enjoying her home.

She's excited to get to go to our lunches now, or other get togethers with our husbands included sometimes. 

We all were working together for so long that we all knew each other so well and watching our kids all grow

up, graduate, get married, have kids etc.  all the husbands know each other.  It's just a great group of people,

thank goodness for good friends right?!  
I get to spend some time like every couple of months with my school friends as well.  We get together for lunch

or dinner and catch up with each other.  Isn't it great to be able to stay in touch with longtime people, people you truly

care about?   It sure is.   It's funny, but my son also has the same kind of friends.  About 6 of them still keep in touch

and they are all best friends from about the 2nd grade.  It's unusual.  All get together twice a year.  Once in the

summer and then in the winter.  They all bring their kids and all the kids know each other and are growing up together

with memories that are wonderful.  Like in the summer they all go to the same place every year and they sit all

the kids on this big huge log that by a river, and it's all so cute to them all of them there.  I've seen several years

of them on this log, and what a change over the years.  Oh gosh,  I've been talking much about family

and friends but I hope it hasn't bored you to pieces.  We know how important family and friends are though.

Well, ladies, must go for now. So now I'm hugging you and smooching your cheeks~  :))  

I always pray life treats you all well, and that most importantly than anything you have good health.

Well, what did you ladies think of Barbra and Michael!!!!   I love her new cd  "Partners".

It Had To Be You, it's the best~  Of course it is right?!!  All her duets are really good, but hers

and Michael's is lovely~~  Have you heard it yet?

I leave you with a picture of me and my girlfriend in the Bahamas when Michael was there.

Noah was only a week old and he told stories of how he had already changed so many poopy diapers

and such, haha,  He was very funny and sounded so very good that night. It was quick, he flew in,

did the show, and flew out the first thing in the morning.  I'm sure he wanted to get back to Noah.  He's the best!

I hope you can view it okay, it's small but sometimes you can click on it and it gets bigger~

Love ya all much~
Listen to Bublé, and keep a song in your heart! ♪♪~  ♥♥♥

"I Love Bein' Here With You"                                                                      

Hugs~~ ♥

Attached Thumbnails

• CIMG0646.JPG

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#15264 Pati Colorado

Pati Colorado

Birthday Greeter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,747 posts
  • Interests:OCCUPATION: MICHAEL BUBLE FAN!

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:49 AM

Great pictures of Michael~ does anyone know if DT is  one of the girls in the background?

Love his Elvis look!!!♪

Posted Image......please visit your nearest animal shelter..spread awareness- adopt !!..don't buy.........
Michael - you know how I much I adore you- but please do not support CHINA by playing there anymore....the animal cruelty is the worst ever seen- even Mr Paul Cartney has stated - he will not perform or support them!!...please read:http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/nov/29/animalwelfare.china

#15265 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,477 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:09 AM

2you4p0.jpg

mlil8k.gif 

#15266 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,762 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:31 AM

Hi Pati!

Yes, I think that is DT there with him. Isn't this picture a kick?  We can say we knew him, when he first got popular

over here too!  Those days of Bublé are gone I'm afraid.  He's done just so great for himself and so well deserved.

He's worked so hard to be where he's at at this time.

I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy New Year Pati!

Hugs,

xo

Diane

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#15267 orsetto

orsetto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:27 PM

who is this DT?

I think he was a nice boy, but the older he gets better and more sexy he becomes..... wow!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users