15247 replies to this topic

#15241 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

Mary.....Mary.....Mary.......How did you know?...........I was so badly in need of some of your special candy that you  wrap

so beautiful for me..............You know what makes  my heart smile...............when you send me pictures of Michaels "twin little".....

I am reassured over and over that there is a supreme being in heaven that oversees all things..........

There is such a dire need in the world today for the very gift that Michael has been given...........His gift of sharing his

treasure full of love in a myriad of ways is beyond the mark.............Does anyone not believe the most beautiful things in life

are gifts from  that supreme being in heaven ?..................By the way who is omnipotent?........who knows exactly how to fix a

wounded world ?................

There is unequivocally no power greater on earth or in heaven that doesn't  include love in its finest form ...........

Any time someone comes among us with a whisper of hope and faith for something better and to notice that light that shines

down on us that we are blind to so often.........we know someone  is looking out for us and to know that "Light always outshines

the darkness"............To my way of thinking............Love is the most beautiful thing in the world.........When we see someone that

possesses  it..........We have to fill our canteens to the brim...........We have to food storage it..........It truly is the one commodity

that we should focus on...........It is the one thing that is free.............any one can have it..........If it is found within us at the last

day...............It will save us....................

So how lucky are we?...............We here ....who have fallen in love with Michaels message of  love............and  have been

following him for so long.........have our cupboards full of what it takes to survive this crazy mixed up world...........But it is amazing

when we concentrate on the important things ......the lesser things take the back seat......................

When we utilize our gifts  they are magnified............THUS.........Michael was gifted with this beautiful blue bundle of  joy

that out of his own mouth he has said....."I didn't know love like this existed.............It is a love like I could never have imagined"

I can't remember anything touching my heart so............because I knew ............

I can only thank Amber and Louis again and again............for planting the seed within him.........You have to feel love in

order to  have and give it.........and to then thank Yolanda and Mitch ...[Ambers parents]...........and surely Louis's parents.............

If  They say it takes a village to raise a boy........To thank everyone who had a role in Michaels life.......It would require

the entire world....................That is how many  people he has reached..............Thank   you all...........for sharing this love I have for

this entire Buble family.................To so many of you I will never know only through this medium..........It seems such a little thing

and yet...........It has brought so much joy to me and helped fill a tremendous void in my life.........in my 85  years.........Michaels 

voice that continues to be kissed by the powers of heaven have been my saving grace  and kept me afloat in the living waters

of life............Thank you all for having such excellent taste in crooners  and supporting him............I only hope he knows how many

like me appreciate   his efforts in being an' entrepreneur' in bringing back the Big Band sound.......and making so many feel alive

again................Thank you Grandpa Mitch.............You and I are made from the same cloth.............I know the things you dislike....

I stand with you........But aren't these grandkids wonderful?...........especially when they can stop picking their nose and graduate

from grade school...............[Humor?.]...........without humor I would be long gone ................I would have 'bit the dust' many moons

ago...................I could tell you stories  a genius couldn't think up................I now have 59 great grand kids............still 30 grandkids

and with Christmas 4 months away...............OK.........you can stop laughing now............

I'm getting carried away  now.........I must stop.........If I started  talking about my family.........well never mind.............

My Mother-in-law  whom I adored...........she  had 10 children..........and could have been a comedian .........wait...............she was a

comedian...........just no paycheck..............She said if  you can teach your kids to chew gum and walk at the same time and out of

jail .......'.you done good'............................She didn't really........I just made that up..........but it was close?............

This time I really mean it........gotta run.............see a man about a horse...............Gee I have been missing Loretta

lately...........She and I ...........well it was like "We went to different schools together"..............are you smiling?

I surely miss the 'ole gang..............Where have you all gone?.............You have joined those 'One liner' hook-ups?

Facebook............Twitter..............Instagram................Well forgive me but my heart belongs to "Mom Amber....Got a Minute?"

Besides Loretta and I were in the same age group in school..............and we mastered in " Motor-mouth" skills.............and I

believe we both received a Doctorate in "Running off at the mouth"...........which later gave us a mountain of joy.........at least

when we were knee deep in what we loved to do..............discussing world issues and how to solve them?.....................OK now

I'm smiling...........We were two peas in a pod...............Neither of us had much ............but our 'Gift of Gab'............ kept us

alive and kept the boat afloat..................love you all and would love to hear from you all.............Thanks Mary for all the candy

I have an appointment with the diet Dr...................Thank you very much............but really I adore your goodness to me ........

You keep me reminded what Michael looks like..............Duh!...........as if!.........And now 'Twin Little'............What a precious little boy

................Just more and more to love....................

By the way Michael..............ever need a Baby sitter?....................I only live 20 million miles away......I have a wonderful

resume.................age?................85....[which adds immeasurable wisdom]..........mobility.?..[.if  walking],.....a little below slow.......[advantage is

very little I don't notice].....If sitting.?..........[.impossible to get up]...........But I have a sturdy cane...............

....Eyesight?.............between Poor and almost blind...............But  I have on order some spectacular Specs .........................

.............With these... the Dr. promised my Macular degeneration would disappear?............right....

I'm   sure you liked my resume?.......................ha ha ha ha...........Oh but Michael how I would love to see Noah in person...........and

you.............and Lu...................in Utah just one more time...........................Who knows?....................Miracles do happen..............

To those    who have the faith and believe in miracles?...................They happen every day...........we can sit in our  own little cottage and

hear  the most beautiful voice ever ever.......and be uplifted and ready to put on our armor and go out and meet the world..........stronger

and more fit...........Is that not a miracle?................We have to be ready to fight our Goliath ..............It will come as sure as the sun sets

Well enough drooling for one day................I know someone is out there...........Our numbers continue to climb.............Please?

everyone has a story............love to hear yours.......................................xoxoxoxoxoxox Gram........

p.s..................Come and join  your humility with mine.........and together us 'Old fashioned Souls' just might manage to cause a real

old fashioned ruckus?..........................we'll meet behind the barn..............under that old Apple tree........We  have fresh home made bread in

the oven...........and home-made rootbeer..................and my specialty homemade strawberry Jam.........like  old times?

luv to all....................Mary.....Thanks again for the photos...........that baby is so adorable.................

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#15242 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,469 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

Hi everyone!

Irene, Irene, Ireneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......................................
You're sooo magical with your stories, your always full of life, your me glad,
you make me laugh so much with your witty occurrences,
That's why I came to wait for you behind the barn, yes, you do not see me ?,
am under the old apple tree waiting for your yummy bread, I brought fresh juice freshly squeezed.
I want to share a magical moment with you, then, if you want, we can walk a little,
ah, I almost forgot............., I brought a very nice folder to put your Curiculum, what do you say?,
then we will dispatch it together to send to Michael. I'm sure he'll say you're the best candidate
to take care of her little twin, and he will put all the amenities at your disposal,
you and Noah will be an unforgettable duet!!.

Yes, yes, yes, please Michael, you can not miss our wonderful Irene,
she is the most wonderful and sparkling woman of the world!!. 

Well folks, I have to keep doing things in my home,
I want to share with you 2 photos of my little Julian,
are some of the rides we did together in the winter break,
a photo is an exhibition of livestock,
the other was when we went to see Disney on Ice. 

2mre53q.jpg

2dm9nhd.jpg

Irene of my heart, I love you more and more! 

xek55k.jpg Take care my sweetness! 

May you all have a nice weekend!

... If ever I could not go back ..., you know ......, you're in my heart forever ......
The "Angel" of Michael... inspires, and when their wings caress to us, everything can happen . . .

mlil8k.gif 
I will never forget the contact with his hand and much more, when he took my gift,
and with his sweet, direct glance to my eyes he said … "thank you baby..."
... I was very happy here ........

#15243 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:10 AM

Mary.......Those little nephews  of yours just get cuter by the day.........So handsome............

When  these little ones appear on the scene it reminds us that heaven is for real by the

purity  and innocence  they bring with them.............What a beautiful spirit they bring into your

home............And that little Noah...........He has lit up the skies in Michael and Lu's world.........

There is nothing on earth so precious and sacred as a new little one.............And I believe there is

nothing that will bless their marriage as much as bringing these adorable babies into their home......

...................We all need something bigger than ourselves to focus on...........There is nothing to equal

the joy they bring.........They make us and mold us............But is anything more worth-while?..........

.................I think not................I adore that little family........and if I am  not mistaken...............

............Is Michael not just scoring in every department?.................I am so impressed with all his gifts

........His ability to work  his audience...........Just floors me..........I believe he is the most outstanding

entertainer of our day...........And I believe he is mostly responsible for this upsurge in "The Old fashioned

songbook" with the old fashioned Big Band sounds..........There is just no one that has been as successful

as Michael.....Or is as good......................Michael is the total package.................Amen............[are you smiling?]

I'm excited for Michaels new music surprise?..................can't wait.............see you all later

Gram..........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#15244 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:34 AM

Hello Irene and Mary and All my friends here~

whom I have not seen in quite a while.

I'm excited as well about Michael's career and family life as we all are right?!

Don't you feel so very lucky that he and Lu allow us his fans access to a portion of

his life and loves. Speaking of loves,  That little Noah, is one charming cute faced little

angel baby!  I love seeing and watching the videos including Lu and Noah and all that

Michael gives us through interviews and such.

He will be now touring South America on the 9th, which means, you guessed it!  on his BIRTHDAY!

I'll bet Amber missses him so much when he's away like this.  He's been in Buenos Aires for a while 

now.  Better there for a while since it's so close to Chile where he performs his first show of this leg of 

the tour.  I was thinking about when he was around 25 or so and just getting on the scene with his music

and style.  America for sue took a while to take to Michael.  I know he started a few years earlier getting

popular in Canada and in europe cause in europe he was such a success.  It just took a little longer for

us out here to warm up to him. Although I hadn't heard of him until 2005.  When I first laid eyes on him,

meaning his cd at a Starbucks store, I immediately stared at this young boy on the cover and wondered very

much who is this?  and what does he sing?  Well, I bought that cd and played it in my car on the way home

and I WAS HOOKED!   from then on it was Michael~ I was so eager to listen to him everyday.  He just had IT!

We truly do have our own stories about how we met Michael, in person or not.  I'm like everyone else. I was

hoping to get to meet him one day and maybe get a hug or something! haha~  Well, I usually went to the 

buses after the shows and was able to talk with him and get some hugs, and I mean I truly felt very lucky

to even be around him and to tell him how I so enjoy his voice, music, and songs. He has always been

very gracious and kind at all encounters.  My very best encounter with MB though, was in Phoenix 2013.

I got to talk with him again and get hugs, and he saw our phones in our hands and right away said do you

girls wants pictures?!!  and my friend said I hadn't ever had a picture yet~ So he accommodated me

not just me, but my friends too.  That's the picture you see here on my profile.  I'm thrilled to have it and

I'm thrilled that when he performed his tour show in Phoenix in November last year, my girlfriend and I

decided on a sign and held it up for him and he loved it!  Said he'd never had one like it before. It said,

"Hey MB!  José says, Give those girls a hug, Pleez"  so he told us to come up and he signed the sign

and gave us a hug. I have the video and just love it.  When I feel like seeing him, I get that video out

and watch it again.  I now always say, If I never get to see Michael again or cannot get lucky enough

to talk with him or get a hug or picture, I am the happiest old gal around!

Actually though, you know, that I am still going to try and see MB whenever I can.  I love how he

interacts with people and especially his fans.  My next show will be my 25th and I want to tell him

I've enjoyed every show and so worth seeing him that often.  People like Michael do not come around

very often.  He's made such an impression on me.  We all know how he has a way with a song. He's a

pro and just has the know-how. Presence on stage, and interaction with a crowd.

Ok, I know, I've gone on way too much. :)

I hope you've all been well. I miss this place.  I wanted to come back sooner. Much going on in my life with

the girls.  They've been well.  Twins are 8 now!  Emmy is 6.  All in gymnastics, and soccer.

Busy at school. Twins in 3rd grade and Emmy started Kindergarten.  Where does the time go!

They sure do keep us busy.  We go to see them often and it's a 2 hour ride.  We are looking for homes around

there, but haven't found the right one.  We may not be able to find the ONE, but we keep looking.

I love being in there little lives.  So, between the girls, seeing my friends, chores around the house, and

yes some Facebook time with my friends and family there, it's difficult to get to all the sites I want to be at with

all my friends.  I started here though.  I always return here.

Irene, you started this thread, and I'm so happy you did.  We've all enjoyed many conversations here.  Following

MB around in our little crowded bus!  Such fun.  Afternoon tea and homemade breads and jams in the backyard,

great comraderie. Great company!

Well, did you see Michael on the wing of that plane!  haha~  they just took it that way to show Michael getting

ready for his SA tour. Like he just landed.  

Well, we'll be following him won't we.  Chile, Brazil, Buenos Aires etc.  I think he has a break in October. I think

he may do his taping for his Christmas Show this year.  That's just me saying that, not sure of it.  Seems likely

though.

Ok, ladies, my dears~  Be well, live, love, laugh and be merry!

Think of you so often~  

"I Love Being Here With You"

God Bless Us All!

Hugs,

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#15245 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,469 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:12 AM

Hello everyone!

My dear boy magic, forever in my heart, I hope you had the most wonderful day,
I greeted you on Facebook, but could not miss here in this site that I so love,

Very Happy Birthday sweet boy, be happy. God bless you. 
33u7jhs.jpg

All my love to everyone here.

... If ever I could not go back ..., you know ......, you're in my heart forever ......
The "Angel" of Michael... inspires, and when their wings caress to us, everything can happen . . .

mlil8k.gif 
I will never forget the contact with his hand and much more, when he took my gift,

#15246 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,469 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:21 AM

and ........................as my beloved Irene says, here I leave a picture of the little twin Michael,

the boy in the picture is his uncle, brother of the mother of little Noah.

9iaj2s.jpg

Irene of my heart, thank you very much for your words to the 2 photos I posted of my beloved Julian. 

Diane, I love to see you here.

281h8h4.jpg  Love to all !!!

mlil8k.gif 

#15247 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,469 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:43 AM

Ireneeeee ............................................., are you out there ...........................................?,
look what I got for you ............................................................

mlil8k.gif 

#15248 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:34 AM

Mary.............I don't  even know what to say..............What a great surprise!...........And what an awesome Angel you are to me...........

and I mean that with all my heart................When Michael starts eating that Mike and chewing his fist..................after kissing Noah during

that concert.............How cute is that?.............Michael has a  fullness of joy and a happiness on his face that  has never been there before.....

It is something for the world to see..............because it is real and sincere........and so beautiful.......so many of our young people are

by-passing  some of the greatest moments of their lives...........And I think Lu is equally overjoyed...........I couldn't be happier .....and thank

you sooooooooo much for making my day...........as I get older I realize the depth and meaning of things that always seemed so ordinary.....

And the big things seem less and less important...............And thanks for not forgetting the love and closeness that has always been  here

in our little home away from home............

Dianne..............good to hear from you............Thanks for keeping in touch............and nice to hear all of your travels..........I have felt such

a comforting and soothing influence from all of you ladies that have been following Michael like I have.......He has such charisma & generally speaking

he tends to leave us with a little more love in our  hearts for everyone after listening to him than we had before.......Kinda like a Happy Pill?

Well  to me..........He not only lightens my day and makes the sun shine but he makes me extremely happy and hopeful..........about everything...

...........Thanks for listening...................all my love...............Gram

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)