Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:51 PM

2wrpvkm.jpg

hmmm ................. Muffins for Julian

20uo9jl.jpg

Welcome

24y7qxu.jpg

I leave all my love, God bless you all. 

Irene, I love you with all my heart.

... If ever I could not go back ..., you know ......, you're in my heart forever ......
The "Angel" of Michael... inspires, and when their wings caress to us, everything can happen . . .

mlil8k.gif 
I will never forget the contact with his hand and much more, when he took my gift,
and with his sweet, direct glance to my eyes he said … "thank you baby..."
... I was very happy here ........

#15222 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,462 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:15 PM

Hi everyone!!

5br4t1.jpg

2zscgwp.jpg

http://www.socialite...es-in-vancouver

LOVE TO ALL!!!!!!!!!

... If ever I could not go back ..., you know ......, you're in my heart forever ......
The "Angel" of Michael... inspires, and when their wings caress to us, everything can happen . . .

mlil8k.gif 
I will never forget the contact with his hand and much more, when he took my gift,

#15223 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:40 PM

Ok........Lost in space.......... to earth people..............I have been truly floating ...........wondering what in the heck

is going on  with my other family since I have been out of contact ................have you all been kidnapped by the

Zombie animal life  people  resurrected from another time period?...................Well...........The Sheriff is back in town.....

...................I  have been unable to post at all..............I bought this Weasel   Windows 8 computer and didn't know it was

built by crazy people for the sole purpose  of driving others crazy because they were lonely................Truly   I have been

freed................I have missed my little visits.......................

I am going absolutely crazy over that new Buble  Baby...........Noah?.............Did you ever ?...........yeah yeah! ever cast

your eyes on a picture image  of such an  adorable Daddy and his little twin?.....................And being out of touch when this
neatest thing ever happened?..................I am just in awe with this little guy.................This post was just an exercise to see

if this contraption is really ready to do what it is supposed to do...............Well done my little friend...........talk to you all later

.................any chance of putting a little life back in this space where all  this little conversation all began?..........as always ....

love to all........................Gram Irene.......................

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#15224 The Drake

The Drake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

Hello Irene! Have been wondering how you and your daughter are doing. Well I hope.
I am also smitten by the happy little Buble family. What a doll he is.......nice to see him so happy.
Glad to see you too!
MARLENE ANNE
Mikey_and_Me2-1.jpg

#15225 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:48 AM

So glad to hear from you Marlene Anne.............My daughter is a walking Miracle.............This disease that she has... that is

called 'Gastro-paresis...........gastro means , [the stomach]............paresis means [paralyzed]............ she has had it for 27 years

...........Doctors that have seen her in the past can't believe she is still alive.............She has a beautiful attitude and is not bitter at

all...........in fact we feel  that our traumas that happen to us are our treasures.............Those are the moments that stretch us.....and

give us the strength to meet the next experience that hits us in the face..................Some  feel they are being punished if bad things

happen to them.............Not so...............rather it is just the opposite............"He chastiseth those whom he loveth'...........this is really

true.............The ones that go through the hardest things seem to be the most compassionate.....the kindest............the ones that

are never too busy for you..........if you need something they will drop everything..............If we are honest.........those people that

have acquired real honest character.....and integrity..........have walked the walk .............and have done so in the heaviest storms

of life.................and often in the worst of times.......Well..........its late.....thanks for listening...............love all our buble ladies...........you

all have such excellent taste.............Michaels music feeds us in a way nothing on earth is capable of.........It reaches all ages............all

languages.......every people in every nation on earth ........and besides that.............I adore the way that Michael can  walk on stage

and  be a magnet to all those thousands of people...............I am in awe of this darling little family..............Thank you to Amber....

Louis............Your contribution to the world............is one that has helped so many broken hearts...........given so many millions hope.....

and not least of all.............brought light to so many that live with a dark cloud  hovering over them...................till later...........Gram Irene..........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#15226 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:52 AM

Hi Gram Irene,
Good to see you.  I've  also been outta touch.~
Glad you and your daugher are  doing well.  She went through so much.

I too am so enthralled with MB's little "dude" little Noah~ so sweet that baby boy. Watching all
those videos, the warmups are one of my vey favorites that Michael does. Noah and Lu are in
many of them.  So glad to see this family together.  Noah is also being showed here and there during
Michael's shows.  Michael even talked to him from the B Stage.  So wonderful to see this.  Noah will
soon be a year old already.  Heavens time is flying~

Mary,
Love your pictures there.  My how kids do grow!
It's nice to see you on FB as well. Seems to be the thing for networking. So many are on it.
I love this little house here though.  It's where I started and do not forget many I've made friends
with here.  I've been busy with life as have you all. 
My brother just got out of the hospital but is doing well now. 
My son and his family have just come back from Cabo San Lucas, a much deserved vacation for
him and the girls.  I'm excited to hear all about it next week.  We are watching the girls
for them while they teach summer school that week. I hope to see pictures and videos of their
vacation.

Be well my friends, thinking of you often~

Hugs,
<3 <3 <3

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#15227 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

It's  so  good to hear from you Diane.........Life seems  to be such a rat race so often..........and we try to catch our

breath and when we come back  we are in a different neighborhood............However, the love for our new  little Daddy

seems to be ravishing...........and  Lu and Noah............Of  course when I see Real Love............I can relate to that..........I                    

truly believe  you can be in love with love..and when you see it for real.....at least for me......My heart seems to melt all

over the place...........

This is my second attempt today...................I am livid with joy when I see Noah Lu and Michael........The three

of them have just lit a fire within me.............There is a smile on Michaels face that hasn't been there before.........I mean

a special deeper look of genuine serene  contentment.........kinda   like amazement.......that a new door has opened

in his life........kinda like ......" He thought he had it all"........but "OOps".........He  might have missed something............

...................That little Noah .......has been waiting up there on the bench...........He couldn't have come to anybody else....

that's for sure............I think what I see in Michael and Lu's eyes...........Is  a light  that they haven't felt before......

And it is obviously so intense it makes them glow like a lighthouse..............Well...I must go.........family coming...........

picnic time................love to all...................Mary .......I've been missing you........and Marlene Anne.............and Bori

......Please all of you.........."Stay out of trouble".........I chat with Lorreta now and then..........She would not be happy

if her fans were making new friends in the pokey?..............yeah......She would laugh her head off..........talk to  you

all later................Gram Irene......................

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#15228 The Drake

The Drake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:27 PM

http://instagram.com/p/p-IMvHJS6h/
Gram, I hope this link works.
MARLENE ANNE
Mikey_and_Me2-1.jpg

#15229 The Drake

The Drake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:29 PM

Gram, I hope this link works.
http://instagram.com/p/p-IMvHJS6h/
MARLENE ANNE
Mikey_and_Me2-1.jpg

#15230 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,462 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

Hi everyone in our house in the mountains! 

Irene of my heart great joy to hear from you again, we all wondered about you,
I wish your daughter continues to recover,
and that you stay strong and cheerful as ever. 

Hi Diane and Marlene also, it's nice to find us again. 

Diane, thank you very much for your words on the photos of my beloved Julian,
he is the sunshine of my life, had so much fun whenever we're together,
I can not believe he has grown ............................................................ 

I want to share with you a beautiful video of our magical boy,
and also the story that is below the video, in case you are not going to watch it on Youtube. 

Griffin is a 6 year old boy with severe Autism who lives in Calgary, AB. 
He has a passion for music, and has acquired an incredible love for Mr. Buble.
He asks for 'Michael Buble' throughout the day, and his therapists
use Mr. Buble's videos as rewards for good work.

Griffin goes to YouTube several times a day, types in Buble, 
and picks his favourite videos. He sleeps with Buble playing all night,
and his therapists and parents have discovered that his music
is incredibly calming when Griffin is overwhelmed or needs
a sensory break. Mr Buble's music, and performances,
truly speak to this remarkable little boy and has added so much to his life.

When Michael Buble heard about this young man, 
he recorded this special message and song.
What a class act he is!!
Thank you Mr. Buble for adding so much magic into Griffin's life.

Love you all !

Irene, take care my sweet friend, you're always in my heart !!!

erlvt2.gif

mlil8k.gif 

#15231 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:50 PM

Oh Mary,
Thank you! I did see this video on Michael's instagram.  What a wonderful thing for him to do!  Yes!  He is a classy guy.
Has a wonderful heart.  I'm happy he does these gestures for people who love him, and people who cannot get to see him
or are disabled in some way. He knows he's loved by many, so I think he returns the love to many any way he can. Even more
reason that I love that man!
Irene,
My 4th was really nice.  It was a quieter one this year.  No parties this time, but enjoyed our backyeard
and had a nice bbq, just pretty much relaxing.  Seeing my son tomorrow, and anxcious to see the girls. We'll be taking
them to their gymnastic classes, swimming, a movie I'm sure, etc. Hope the weather isn't too hot.
I hope you got to see this video Mary posted.  It's the best.  The warmups are exciting to keep up with.  Some are
so cute and funny. Marlenes' video is really cute.  Love Noah singing along or trying to. Daddy just laughing at him while singing.  It's just
so endearing.
Well, gotta go get things done.. Miss you all.  Big hugs!

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#15232 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:18 AM

Oh you guys........Marlene Ann.......Diane.......and Mary.............now my 4th of July was really lit up with real  Fireworks.........

I did miss that adorable Link with Noahl singing...............Oh  my  word............That was sooooooo darling............I am freaking out here....

..........Michael and little Noah and Lu and Noah and how they react with each other............is blowing my mind..............This has all

warmed my heart so much!....................Noah kinda  looked like he could like being a drummer?...................but he also looked like he was

smitten with Alan the piano player?.................And I noticed he also keeps his eye on his Dad?..............But Luisana?........You can tell

she just craves that little Dude?..................Those of you who know a little of me......know how I feel about being a Mom...............

This is to Lu...................No one needs say a word............The way you are with Noah and the way you look at him.......says

it all.........You will never in your life time  experience a more angelic spiritual heavenly feeling that will take you closer to heaven than

....... when your arms are wrapped around your very own little bundle so soon from heaven.........the most precious thing available on

this side of the veil .........Lu .......You and Michael are so perfect for each other.............and little Noah was hand-picked for you two.....

When things are this perfect..........There was surely a divine hand that intervened here.............You  are already attracting a lot of

attention...............As famous as both of you are................You are such a beautiful example.......to  these young kids today.............

The more I listen to Michaels CD's...... the more amazed I am at how really good he is...........and it is not amazing how his

sound is so appealing to so many people..........especially little ones...........babies.........Michael ,you were just picked out in heaven

and for some reason.............tallying all  your gifts....you were given this awesome voice as your mortal gift............You were picked

special.........It's a given.............Look what you have done with this God-given  gift..............The World loves you...........almost as much

as me.............I love the way you have brought back the big band sound..................It represents the best of us.....when the world was

a little more sane............It is a little crazy now........But listening to you and the music  you have chosen to represent you..........it is just

awesome..............When I met you in Denver I had 55 grandchildren and now I have 85.............They all have been introduced to

your Music.............The little ones say"Mommy....there's Micky Booby".........The bigger ones say......."Gram..where's your guy?

Mary...........I have also raved about your little nephews..............They are adorable.........There is nothing like them.....well

I don't want to be too long.............sure Gram..........too late.................thanks for your kind comments.........I watched "Princess Bride"

the other night.............Yes I did because it was Michaels favorite when he was little.........You have a comment about that?.......

well...........I am a little paranoid..........it's  true.........I have a right......Because I am Michaels third grama...........I have proof...............

well later...............love  to all ..............Mike Lu Noah Grandpa Mitch....Amber and Louis......and all Mchaels ladies that adore him....

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoo..Gram Irene.................

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#15233 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,462 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:20 PM

Hi everyone

Irene, my beautiful and sweet Irene .............................................,
of course you too eulogies to my nephews, please forgive me if I did not say,
but I know you always say only nice things about them.
I love you with all my heart, you know right ................? 

Now I want to show you something funny from my precious Julian and me,  
I hope you like them all. 

and ....................................................

Take care my treasure, see you soon .....................................................

Love for all and many angels for you Loretta, also for Jo.

35ho2sk.gif

mlil8k.gif 

#15234 anu2

anu2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying my twin grand daughters, Juliana & Mia, Allessandra and Avery.. Of course, listening and attending MB concerts with hubby.

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:43 AM

Stopped by and noticed our lovely Diane is celebrating a birthday today! 

Wishing you a happy and healthy year. 

I'm sure you are enjoying your adorable granddaughters.

Hugs to Don.

Love,

anu

#15235 sparksgrl

sparksgrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • Interests:Golf, intertaining, traveling and enjoying my grandchildren.

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:42 PM

Hi Mary,

I haven't been here in such a long time, it's great to see Julian growing up.

I see you are still posting beautiful photos of Michael.

Hugs,

Pam

Pam

#15236 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,635 posts

Posted Today, 01:03 AM

I was shocked at the news of Michaels Grandma Yolanda's passing..............No matter how we prepare for these kind of

shocks............It still  takes the wind out of us........It is a blow that completely stops you in your tracks............or even better

its like a ton of bricks just landed on your heart and crushed it into tiny pieces..................It takes time and a lot of heavens

glue to attempt to replace the pieces.............Which is utterly impossible..........In desperation we give our broken heart to

the Lord after we have tried every thing we can think of.............and I speak from experience.............My sweetheart has been

gone 23 years..............and this is the only way peace came to me.............I surrendered my heart and soul to him as we have been

advised........and that he would put it back together as promised................It didn't  come back exactly the same as when I gave

it to him...........In fact it came back stronger ..........and more resilient..........more compassionate..........more empathy...........it

wasn't without some cracks and scars oozing with a little  of heavens glue  but that even made it stronger.........But..........any part

of you that you surrender to heaven............you have to know will be holier on its return than when it was sent................By that I 

mean.........sometimes our backs ache from the heavy load of problems mentally...physically....emotionally......and the same principle

works..........We give our load to the Lord...........and he weighs in on our burdens..........and we receive back .......all wrapped in heavens

glory.........the answer which is a new perspective and a different way to view things which only is like turning on a light switch that

we didn't know we had................There really are Rays of Heavenly light that shines down on us all........They are there to help us when

tough times come.........and they will..............Just like they have come to this family I have come to adore...............

The very first post I ever posted to was to Grandpa Mitch................The love that he had for Michael .......just blew

me away.............This family just wreaks of love............and really good men always have a strong woman that helps him be the best he

can be.............None of us can be better than the people we admire .......look up to......get our strength from..........spend all our time with

.......they are the ones that influence us the most..........And why in the world do these millions of people all over the world love Michael

so much?...............We don't have to look any further than his very own family........And who did Grandpa depend on for his strength?

His sweet wife that he loves with all his heart...........

And Grandpa Mitch.............I have a secret just between me and you................This life is not the end..............And it is not far

off......when we will all be together..........Looking over your little family...........and the love that you have shown Michael alone signifies

the love you are capable of.........Yours is a love story  about    a grandpa and a little grandson known over the entire world............

Well done ..........you should be a happy man.........and well-deserved............

But at this minute........you are reminiscing and reflecting..............and lonesome..........

But you have to remember this will be but a very short time...........and  then you will have her again............

To Amber...............I have so much love for   you and Louis and  your Mom and Dad..........You know I am the same age as

your Dad........I can speak personally about life after death............My daughter.......is one of those that had a spiritual experience crossing the

veil.............She actually spent time on the other side.............and her description of the  fantastic beauty and the intense love that is there is beyond any

attempt to accurately give a verbal vision justice............She didn't  want to come back..........It was far and away a moment in time filled with the

highest form of supreme ecstasy ever..................nothing but the most intense love you could imagine...........

This is where your Mom is................This should be comforting to you................

To Louis...............How can I thank you for  your goodness to me?...........It surely was one of the greatest  highlights of my life....I wish

I could repay you............and how I adore that Michael of  yours.............At my age...........I am certain.....that a boy isn't too different than what he sees

in his Dad................His kind ways and his gentleness is the mark of a real man.............And that trait he gets from what he sees and learns in his family.....

You and Amber have been remarkable parents............You have been the source of healing moments and medicine for broken hearts........Your story with

Michael and grandpa Mitch has circled the world.............and thank you for finding each other.......You are so beautiful both of you together...........

tell Michael how much we love him....................I want to write to Michael........do  you think he would have time to read it?.................To say that I am in

love with Michaels new little family.............Are there words to express my feelings to them?............So adorable.............

I must go.................way too long....................I will be praying for your family as I truly love them with all my heart..................Love......Gram Irene

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#15237 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,462 posts
  • Interests:

Posted Today, 09:07 AM

Hi everyone.......... 

Hi my sweet Irene, I knew the sad news about Michael's grandmother would bring you here. 

I left my greetings on Facebook, but also obviously want to leave here my condolences for this loss.
As you rightly said Irene, this life is not the end, we understand that the first moments are very difficult,
but learning that Yolanda grandmother is now in a place of privilege and no suffering,
that will bring peace to the hearts of the family . 

Michael, we all love your family and you know how much we love you,
we send you all our love, all light and much peace, take care magical boy.

24xzy42.jpg

Michael dedicated this song to his grandma

mlil8k.gif 

#15238 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,462 posts
  • Interests:

Posted Today, 09:10 AM

mr4n4j.jpg33kqgir.png

see you ♥ .............................................................

mlil8k.gif 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users