#14701 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:20 PM

Posted Image

Can we get enough of this guy?..............
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#14702 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:30 PM

Hi everyoneeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your nice thoughts about my nights with Michael!!!!!!!!.

You're all right, this crazy Mary is in the clouds, madder than ever but super HAPPY,
do I say Happy, most HAPPY and EVEN MORE!!!!!.
Please you have to have patience with my delays, remember that I have no internet at home.......

Ireneeeeee, Lorettaaa....?, I hope you enjoyed some of our golden boy,
now I ask myself a question: where were my 2 angels on Sunday ........???,
Because this crazy Mary tried the same trick on Saturday but you were not, s
o both missed it, because Michael just wanted to talk to the two ......... Hahaha ...........

For now I leave a small sample of Saturday night,
I must confess I did quite a few disasters with my camera ...... lol .....
a little nervous, a little because people pushed, and I think a lot because sometimes,
I do not look good ...... hahaha ...... luckily on Sunday, I was better control of my camera.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image see you .................

Oh my gosh Mary!!

While watching that video, I yet again, got a feeling in the pit of my stomach which is always
there when I see Michael. I felt absolutely like I was standing right by you watching him perform.
It's such a thrill to see him doing that particular song. He puts the "umph" into it if you know
what I mean. :)) Who can sing that better? We know it's no one! It's his style and passion for
a song. Wow!! I loved it and thank you so much for showing the WHOLE song!! I was in heaven as I'm
sure it's almost the same right? Brought back the best memories of seeing him again.
I almost forgot what he looked like!!! It's been so long~~ ok, I am over exagerating that some, but
he isn't coming to the states for quite some time. I have to HAAANNNNGGG on every video and post so
I can feel the moments that were and are so very special to me.
You brought them back for me. Thank You my friend.
I'm just so very happy that YOU had a wonderful time. You will be flying high for a long time and as
you should. Only Elvis gave me that certain feeling, and now it's Michael. Isn't it weird how a
performer can affect someone. It doesn't come around very often. You have to make the most of what
you are witnessing. If it's to go to shows, or buy cd's or books, etc. whatever your poison is with
Michael, then we must do it. After all this is Michael's time, he's in his prime with all of what's going
on for him and we are right there with him. Later in years, it may not be the same, but who knows. He is
probably going to be like a Tony Bennett, or Jack Jones, who to this day can sing a song like I cannot
believe.

So, I leave you now, knowing you are probably still and will be in a tail-spin for sometime~~ hahaha!
It's only natural. It comes with the territory that is Michael's. I am totally caught up in it and
do not want to come down from it. No sir, there are too little things out there to cling to. Something
that matters. My family, my friends, and my home and health is what matters, but then comes Michael!
What's wrong with that!!!!? Not a darn thing~ Soooo, let's just enjoy all of this hoopla that surrounds
this man and just take it all in. It's ours for the taking. He loves us for taking him in~~

Hugs, to all my friends here~ and you do know, "I Love Bein' Here With You"

<3 <3 <3

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#14703 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts
  • Interests:MB, football,dancing,music

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

Hi everyoneeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your nice thoughts about my nights with Michael!!!!!!!!.

You're all right, this crazy Mary is in the clouds, madder than ever but super HAPPY,
do I say Happy, most HAPPY and EVEN MORE!!!!!.
Please you have to have patience with my delays, remember that I have no internet at home.......

Ireneeeeee, Lorettaaa....?, I hope you enjoyed some of our golden boy,
now I ask myself a question: where were my 2 angels on Sunday ........???,
Because this crazy Mary tried the same trick on Saturday but you were not, s
o both missed it, because Michael just wanted to talk to the two ......... Hahaha ...........

For now I leave a small sample of Saturday night,
I must confess I did quite a few disasters with my camera ...... lol .....
a little nervous, a little because people pushed, and I think a lot because sometimes,
I do not look good ...... hahaha ...... luckily on Sunday, I was better control of my camera.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image see you .................

MARY SO GLAD YOU HAD A WONDERFUL TIME BUT HOW COULD YOU NOT THIS IS MICHAEL BUBLE WE
ARE TALKING ABOUT !

LOVE THE PICS AND VIDEO HE LOOKS AND SOUNDS FABULOUS

ENJOY RE-LIVING YOUR MICHAEL EXPERIENCE OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL THE NEXT TIME HE PASSES

YOUR WAY . HOPE YOU WON'T HAVE TO WAIT TOO LONG TO SEE HIM AGAIN

SUE
xx
Posted Image

IT'S TIME TO CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE,I'M GOING ON THE CRAZY LOVE TOUR !

#88-BUBLE'S NERDS- THE OBSESSED WITH BUBLE NERD
BUNGALOW B MEMBER

#14704 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

Dianne............enjoyed your post............I so agree...........We all know our family has to come first...........and along comes Michael....
What's wrong with that?............Everyone has a little pick-me-up..............So this little boy with a song in his heart just happens to be the
pick-me-up that that lifts us at the right moment..........................So?.............I know everyone sees the choices of others as odd?........But
choosing as I have.........I am a mighty happy odd grama when Michael sings...........His story is the dream of little children everywhere.....
Just hoping and praying the stars in the sky line up for them............and the clouds in the sky burst and let the blessings of heaven fall
down upon them..............We all need to hear and witness in life when beautiful things happen............But even more when that "Sunshine "
turns out to be a real person........The moment he was born........The Sun.....the stars and the Moon........were all in sync..............
And thanks to the giver of all gifts..............We the receivers are enjoying moments of mesmerizing healing that only can come from music......
I too enjoy being here with you.............Gram Irene.................

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#14705 Josephine

Josephine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,746 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:34 AM

MARY, we really appreciate your taking the time to share with us. I can
only imagine how hard it would be without having your internet at home.
It was a pleasure to see the video you took. The opening is a very
exciting time at the shows and a tremendous anticipation as it starts.
I'm sure you have strong feelings remembering being there. I still
remember how it was. Looking forward to your next post.

IRENE and DIANE, I enjoyed your posts very much as always. What
you both said is true for so very many of us, I think. You know,
in the beginning, people talked about ladies being crazy for Michael
and his music. Well, of course we were, but I always knew from the
first time I heard him that the younger (and youngest) generations
(plus as many men as women) would be as happy for his wonderful
music.

I've talked to many people in person (including strangers) who
tell me that their children and even babies want to hear his music.
I realize that you know that and I don't need to tell you. It just
makes me happy that he brings so much joy to the world. He's now
known to be the very best--and that's great! We love him.

I appreciate the videos on Youtube that people are posting there.
Thanks to you all if you read this!

Take care all,
Jo

#14706 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

Jo...........You're right Hon.........We gals have to stick together............It's come into my focus as of late........The more footsteps...the
more our vision increases in awareness of how sounds affect our general every day to day make-up...............The make-up I am refering to is
colored but not for facial beauty but for how it beautifies the spirit..............Studies have proved.......Nothing can compare to the effect that
the whisperings of the sound of music have on the human spirit..............It is used medicinally for incurable diseases of the blind....deaf......and
paralyzed...........and all important is the soothing of little ones in distress..........The power of calming and heart rendering soft refreshing
music is irreplacable in the world of Medicine....................................Besides all of that..........When they are as darling as Michael........it is just
whip cream on top of the sunday........................................It becomes 'The fabric of ones life'......................Now to you who seem to find loving
these standards and the way Michael devours them.......a little indulgent..?.........Honey..........I hate to inform you that ....."Not all of your dogs
are barking"...........................Honey what I mean to say...........is we are not a little indulgent...........we are Mega Indulgent.........and whats more
we are so dang proud of it......................Anybody with a tick in their britches and wants to take issue with us...........Behind the Barn.......at
Sun-up.........choose your weapons ..........stake your claim.........And we'll have at it..............anyone?......................We'll be there in our wheel-chairs
..........see-ing eye dogs...........and canes in hand...............Our years have taught us a thing or two...............One thing I have to mention firstly.....
"We simply talk way too much.........as our false teeth our slipping.........and we are starting to lisp our demands................Well one thing for
sure................Our years have given us a sense of humor...........That have saved our bloomers many a time...........Well I must go ............got to
gather the eggs for breakfast...........and see if 'ole Nel has some milk.................Yeah Right!.............It is therapy also to come here and make
some fun with all of you..................The moments are ticking..........Thanks Michael for helping us survive our dance in the tulips.........we try
not to do too much damage to each of the delicate flowers we touch..........hopefully you will forgive us who are sometimes clumsy and fail
to see those who are sometimes bent...........not realizing they are on their knees for a reason............To those who are seeking help from
the giver of all blessings..........forgive us.........often we fail to see all that we should.............................love to you all....................later
Gram Irene...................xoxoxoxoxoxoxo..............

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#14707 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:30 AM

Irene,
Thanks for your kindnesses~ isn't it true that Michael is the bond/glue that keeps
us together and we get to enjoy almost every facet of his life~ So much fun, really!
Yes, there is not much control where Michael is concerned. We give in to his charm,
wit, and so much of his humor~ makes for a fascinating young guy in his thirties. Just
being caught up in all the hullabaloo that encompasses him- we are taken away from our
every day life, which is very fine right? but it's like the Calgon commercial, "Calgon
take me away!" it's "Michael take me away!"~~ aaah and yes, that's what he wants to do,
take us away for a few hours. He says it's his job, one he does love and does with ease.
Born to sing, and, "Built to do this" as he once stated in his MSG dvd. He sure is!.

Michael and his camp are now in Brazil! I hope they get to enjoy it a little. Get a chance
to get out and see it. I was listening today to a women who sings Portuguese, her name is
Lisa Ono. You can look her up, she has a sweet mellow voice and sings, The Girl From Ipanema.
It's really relaxing to listen to. I downloaded the song to my Itunes. It reminded me of the
beautiful duet Michael sang with Ivan Lins, "Wonderful Tonight"

I was chatting with Nick a few days ago and I was making a joke cause
he had mentioned that, that ping-pong table is the ever present event for them. A way for them to
relax. I asked him if Michael was Top Gun with Ping Pong and did he ever get some wins from
MB. He wrote back and said he sure HAS gotten some wins from him. I thought, Michael loves good
competition, but you know he doesn't like being on the losing end. I laughed as I thought~~
Michael said before that he doesn't get nervous about getting on stage, but he somehow does
to play them in Ping Pong. haha~ I told him to enjoy Brazil and to "Break A Leg" tomorrow night! :)
This is a great time/era now isn't it? We are able to talk to some entertainers/musicians through different
means. I know Facebook sometimes, or Twitter. Who would have thunk it? I just appreciate they
take some time to write to fans and let us know what's up with them. NOW! Just to get Michael to
say a few words eh? He'd laugh for sure~ I know~ He doesn't do Facebook or Twitter. Oh well, just
the idea of it is fun to think about. Who knows one day, he just may chime in and ask us What's Up
here on Mom Amber Bublé....You Guys Got a Minute? Oh~~ we have a minute Michael~ :) Come on over
if you get a notion.

Your all the best here. Let's talk again soon~ must be gone for a short while, but will return~
until then, "I Love Bein' Here With You"!

Hugs,

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif

!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#14708 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hi again............Michael winning a juno for his Christmas album?................for best album of the year.............super................does everything he touch have to
turn into gold?..............And another shout out goes to him .................He was the answer on "Jeopardy"?...................yes...yes...yes..........The category was famous 'Michaels'..........And
I told my daughter .............."Michael will be on there".............And sure as shootin...........The question was......................"An entertainer.......crooner........song writer?"..........
I mean these questions on jeopardy are deep................I mean only the super duper intellect with IQ's of mega proportions get the answer.............and so she finally
said................."MICHAEL BUBLE"......................This was a middle aged lady.....................[Who looked very intelligent and proved to be so]....a-hem...........
......There are a lot of Michaels who sing.............Uh yeah!............I do believe there are quite a few..............SoI sat in my chair a little taller............I got one answer right.
............shall we laugh now or later............That program only proves what we already know.........You don'thave to know everything...........you just have to know more than the others..........
...That reminds me of how I like that theory............Think about it.............there were these two guys talking ...........the championship game was over............one guy says to the other.....
.."How in the heck did they get the win?".................thinking that this question was going to lead into some serious debate..........and disecting the game.....................The other guy says............."Simple........They scored more points"....................yes I loved it................................But then we generic folks find a way to amuse ourselves...................
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox................................I'm out.................Gram Irene..............

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#14709 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts
  • Interests:MB, football,dancing,music

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

SO PROUD OF MICHAEL FOR WINNING THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR AWARD AT THE JUNOS LAST NIGHT

IT WAS THE ALBUM MICHAEL HAS ALWAYS WANTED TO MAKE AND WAS MADE WITH SUCH LOVE AND CARE

AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL .

HOW HE IS GOING TO FOLLOW THIS MASTERPIECE UP WITH HIS NEXT ALBUM I SHALL NEVER KNOW

BUT HE WILL STUN US YET AGAIN I AM SURE BECAUSE HIS MUSICAL TALENT KNOWS NO BOUNDS :D

I AM STILL LISTENING TO THE CHRISTMAS ALBUM AND IT IS ALMOST EASTER AND I AM SURE I

WILL BE LISTENING TO IT ALL YEAR ROUND BECAUSE IT IS JUST SO GOOD !

SUE
xx
Posted Image

IT'S TIME TO CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE,I'M GOING ON THE CRAZY LOVE TOUR !

#88-BUBLE'S NERDS- THE OBSESSED WITH BUBLE NERD
BUNGALOW B MEMBER

#14710 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

Bublesue.....I too am still listening to the Christmas album.....................I believe that boy bounces to the drum-roll of his heart beat.........
He has a rythm section inside of his body....................There is a full-blown rhumba dialogue pumping inside his pulse that drives him...............Did I
mention ........................I have grown rather fond of anything this lad puts his signature to.............Thanks Michael for keeping the light flickering
in the sunset of my life and without a doubt.....one of your greatest fans ever.........................Your unbelievable renditions are proof love is alive
as it has always been...........No matter how the world wants to trash the emotion of it.............Love is still the greatest power on earth..............The
beautiful things are just seen less often..........But they still exist....................Thanks Michael................................love................Gram Irene..............

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#14711 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

Posted Image............Hey Michael ..............Got a new opening act for you!......................He's only 2 yrs. old.................

Just click on picture.........................................Gram Irene..........................

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#14712 Bubbeltje

Bubbeltje

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

Posted Image............Hey Michael ..............Got a new opening act for you!......................He's only 2 yrs. old.................

Just click on picture.........................................Gram Irene..........................

Wow, Gram Irene,

What a great video. I enjoyed it very much.

I am flying to Denmark in a week to see Michael next Sunday. My husband surprised me with ticktets.
I'll try and keep you posted.

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Angelina

#14713 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:25 AM

Angelina,
It's great you get to see Michael in Denmark! Very exciting for you knowing you'll see him soon. You'll have to let us know how the show was, which will probably be awesome as it always is. We still like to hear of everyones experiences.

Have a fantastic time, you'll love it!

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif

!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#14714 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

GOOD EVENING HOME FAMILY, CAN YOU BELIEVE EASTER IS HERE ALREADY?? HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE. DOES EVERYONE HAVE THIER EASTER HATS READY FOR THE, EASTER PARADE?? I LOOVE THE MOVIE, EASTER PARADE. THE GRACE OF FRED ASTAIRE,OOOH HOW THAT MAN COULD MOVE, ALSO THE ONE,AND ONLY, JUDY GARLAND.
SPRING HAS SPRUNG, THE WINTER NAP IS OVER,THE REBIRTH OF THE EARTH COMES WITH GARDENS BURSTING WITH COLORS PAINTED BY "GOD'S HAND" ALSO COMES THE POLLEN{ACHOO-ACHOO} HAA HAA.

MY OH MY, LOOOOVED ALL THE VIDEOS AND REVIEWS. THANKS EVERYONE FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCES AND I DO MEAN EXPERIENCE, TO SEE MICHAEL LIVE IS SO MUCH MORE THAN A CONCERT, AT FIRST YOU CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU REALLY ARE THERE THEN, WHEN HE COMES ON STAGE ALL YOUR SENSES ARE FLYING ALL AROUND , NO MATTER WHAT AGE, HE HAS THAT EFFECT, NO USE TRYING TO FIGHT IT, HE TAKES COMMAND AND ALL TO SOON, IT'S OVER.YES, MICHAEL IS AN EXPERIENCE. ANGELINA WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE.

THIS IS SUCH A LOVELY "THOUGHT FOR THE DAY"

OUR HOMES
ARE MUCH TOO FAR AWAY
BUT OUR HEARTS ARE
NEXT-DOOR NEIGHBORS

SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.
Posted Image #18 Bubalicious Cafe

"My Hero of Song"

#14715 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:45 PM

Happy Easter Buble Ladies..........

Only have a minute ..............on my way to church...........Please everyone have a wonderful Easter...........love your hubby..........love your kids..........and
love yourself..............That is the hardest............as we never measure up to our own expectations...................Remember all anyone of us can do is our very best.....
and that is sufficient....................No one can expect more of us than that...............What ever we are is just great...........Because what we have is enough.........
That is the secret...................Be bappy...........and count your blessings..............Whatever you are carrying that invites backward walking...............Leave it behind......
What is ahead is too sweet to miss.......................................Love Gram Irene....................

P.S..........good to hear your voice Loretta.............

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#14716 Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Mary *Thanks Forever Michael*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,472 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

Hi everyone in this beautiful “Home”!

I know I'm way behind with my review Bublé, and the truth ……….........…,
do not know when I can update myself to share with you all ……………..
I'm still without internet at home, so when I can,
I write from my office as I'm doing now.

So I hope everyone keep patience with this crazy Mary,
meanwhile ……………. I leave some treats for them to entertain ……………...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Irene, Loretta, you have fallen to the floor perhaps...........? :lol:

If you want to see more follow this link http://board.michael...showtopic=26449

I love you all very much,
will be until I can again connect to the Internet .......................

... If ever I could not go back ..., you know ......, you're in my heart forever ......
The "Angel" of Michael... inspires, and when their wings caress to us, everything can happen . . .

mlil8k.gif 
I will never forget the contact with his hand and much more, when he took my gift,
and with his sweet, direct glance to my eyes he said … "thank you baby..."
... I was very happy here ........

#14717 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

MARY, YOU SPUN IRENE'S AND MY BLOOMERS SO TIGHT WE STILL ARE TRYING TO UNTIE THEM. HAA HAA IRENE AND I HAVE SEEN MANY SEASONS COME AND GO, OVER THOSE SEASONS OUR HAIR HAS THINED AND GRAYED, SECTIONS OF OUR BODIES TRANSFERED POSITIONS. PARTS THAT ONCE WERE PERKY" NOW DRAPE TO THE WAIST-LINE, BUTTOCKS NOW ONLY HAVE MEMORIES OF, THE WAY WE WERE, DOES THAT GET US DOWN? HECK NO, SHOW US A PICTURE OF MICHAEL AND WE WILL GIVE YOU LESSONS ON, HOW TO SHAKE YOUR BOOTIE. NOW GO AND ENJOY THE DAY AS IRENE AND I GO, SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE YOUR BOOTIE.

"My Hero of Song"

#14718 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

Mary..........I confer with Lorettas dialogue..................You know how to make our bloomers itch..............and also how to get our inners in a dither...............In
so many ways we are two peas in a pod...........Except she is such a doll................When I grow up I want to be just like her..................................And thanks so much for
the pictures of our guy.........................Seeing how he contorts that beautiful face of his sends us shivers...........................
You have almost become our Federal Express guy for Michael sightings...............And bless your heart Mary.............We owe you Big time..............Gram Irene.........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#14719 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:35 AM

HI "HOME FAMILY" THE SAYING GOES,, "WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES" WELL I'M HERE TO TELL YOU WHAT A FEW "BEEP-BEEPS" CAN MAKE. THE SUPERMARKET WAS BUSY, PEOPLE CHECKING THIER LISTS, SOME TRYING TO FIND WHAT AISLE THEY WANT,STRAIGHT FACES GOING ABOUT THIER SHOPPING, THE DAIRY CASE AISLE WAS THE MOST BUSY, ALMOST LIKE A FREEWAY IN RUSH HOUR, WELL MAYBE NOT QUIT AS BAD BUT, ALMOST, I WAS GETTING MY LIGHT YOGURT WHICH WAS ON SALE [GOODIE -GOODIE, LOVE SALES.] CARTS WERE TRYING TO GET PASS EACH OTHER WHEN I HEARD ,"BEEP- BEEP" HAA HAA I HAVE TO LAUGH JUST THINKING ABOUT IT, A LITTLE LADY,NOT EVEN FIVE FEET, OLDER THAN I WAS COMING DOWN THE AISLE SAYING ,"BEEP- BEEP" BEEP BEEP" WITH A BIG SMILE ON HER FACE AND LAUGHING, SHE WAS SO ADORABLE WEARING A CUTE BASEBALL CAP, YOU JUST WANTED TO GRAB HER AND HUG HER, EVERYONE MADE WAY FOR HER, SHE NOT ONLY GOT THROUGH BUT EVERYONE AROUND HER WERE SUDDENLY SMILING AND LAUGHING WITH HER. THAT DEAR LITTLE LADY PUT SMILES ON THE STRAIGHT FACED PEOPLE. BLESS HER WHERE EVER SHE IS HER WONDERFUL SENSE OF HUMOR BROUGHT SMILES AND LAUGHTER WHEN LEASE EXPECTED. GOD GAVE US HUMOR FOR A REASON AND YOU REALLY HAVE TO USE IT WHEN GROCERY SHOPPING WITH THE PRICE OF THINGS.

I WONDER WHAT SONGS MICHAEL WILL SING FOR HIS NEXT CD, I HOPE HE HAS ONE IN THE PLANS. I KNOW HE IS SO BUSY TOURING BUT I'M SHOWING THE SELFISH SIDE OF MYSELF, I WANT A NEW CD BY"MY HERO OF SONG"

EVERYONE HAVE HAPPY PRETTY DREAMS,

"My Hero of Song"

#14720 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:31 AM

My computer must have been playing tag with Marys computer..............It was down for a couple of days..............Now we are on again......
I can see that little lady of yours and her Beep Beep...Loretta............That must have been a funny sight...........Remember me saying ..'we all have something
to give'...........even if it is a smile..............and most often that is the best thing of all............I'm certain we all have given others a few chuckles..........I
remember telling you all how I was in such a hurry to get to the Market for something that I absolutely had to have..........and I hurried so fast..........and
when I got out of the car .........also very quickly I neglected to see the road bump..........and I know I did a somersault and landed on my keester..............
people ran over to me to help and then I noticed I had buttoned my blouse ######eyed..........one side was 4 inches longer than the other..............It was
then my face matched my red plaid blouse I had on..........Geez...........I mean ...........Duh!..................how embarassing can it get?.............I stumble over my own
feet..........and I'm sure they thought I had been on a Toot.................Lordy........Lordy...........What more could happen to a young miss only 2 X forty?..............
Laugh it up Loretta............................anyway..............It only turned funny when I had to repeat the story..............It was not at the time................
Keep smilin.........................later...................Gram Irene.......................anyone heard from Michael?.....................

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users