#4741 Josephine

Josephine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,746 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:57 PM

Joanied, Loretta and Irene,

Joanied, you are so right--we have loved him for a long time, haven't we, and we knew that he'd be loved by more and more all over the world. His success is so wonderful and so well deserved.

Loretta, as always I love the profound and humorous comments of you and Irene.

I've many times thought of what Grandpa Mitch said. The world is so fortunate that we now have Michael and his talents. I'm happy that I had a chance at a concert in early 2004 to thank Grandpa Mitch briefly in person for all he's done. And to thank the rest of his family in writing also.

Isn't it so very exciting what is happening now? I just love the latest album too!!!

Irene, I enjoyed very much your wonderful post to Mom Amber! We certainly agree with your thoughts as always!

I hope all of you have a beautiful Mother's Day!

Love,
Jo

#4742 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 03:40 PM

IRENE, SOOO GOOD TO HEAR YOUR WONDERFUL WORDS. STATION OF LOVE IS A GREAT IDEA. THAT STATION CAN BE LISTENED TO BY THR WHOLE FAMILY. A STATION THAT TALKS AND LIVES LOVE, NOT VIOLENCE, HATE, AND WOMEN BEING BATTERED AROUND. I ADORE THIS STATION IT HAS ADDED SO MUCH TO MY INNER PEACE, BEING MORE AWARE OF THE POSITIVE SIDE IF LIFE. A FEELING OF, HOPE FOR PLANET EARTH AND ALL THAT IS WITHIN IT. IRENE THIS STATION OF LOVE JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.
Posted Image #18 Bubalicious Cafe

"My Hero of Song"

#4743 Joanied

Joanied

joanied

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 08:32 PM

LORETTA.....All I can say is "Oh, my gawd!!! I am having heart palpitations just thinking about Michael being at the Greek!!! Posted Image I've never been there but would LOVE to go!!! Do you have any idea when the tickets will go on sale to the public? I will take either night...I just want to be there even if I have to go alone...he always makes you feel like he is singing only to you anyway!!! I can't stop thinking about it!!! I want a ticket!! Posted Image

Joanied
Buble's Brunette Babe #204
ATM #33
Posted Image

#4744 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:11 PM

GOOD DAY TO EVERYONE.
IRENE YOU MADE A GOOD POINT. TROUBLE, HERE I COME!.

YESTERDAY I TOOK MY DAUGHTER TO THE DENTIST AND WHOSE VOICE GREETED ME AS I WALKED IN?? MICHAEL. THEEY WERE PLAYING HIS CD, EVERYONE IN THE OFFICE LOVES HIM. OF COURSE THEY DO, WHATS NOT TO LOVE. THE CD FEEDS ALL OUR EMOTIONS, THANK GOODNESS, THERE ARE NO CALORIES IN IT.

WILL TALK MORE LATER, BUT THINK YOU'LL LIKE THIS.

"LAUGHTER IS A TRANQUI;IZER WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS"
SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

"My Hero of Song"

#4745 Aly-Rae

Aly-Rae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:Family, music and photography. I love all kinds of music; jazz, alternative, opera, classical, salsa and some country. Favorite artists are Nat King Cole, Pavaratti, Montavani, Diana Krall, U2, Counting Crows, Sugarland and of course MB.

Posted 05 August 2006 - 09:24 PM

Loretta,
What ever will we do with our onry little Irene? Her poor little zapped tooshie! You crack me up!!!! Only you Loretta...

Irene,
I shall have to come to Utah and put you over my knee! That's alright. You can't fool me Grams I'm sure you melt the frozen food aisle at the grocery story with your smokin' hot curves. You're probably beatin' em off with a stick. Those poor little grocery boys will never have a chance, you've already given your heart to our sweet Michael.

Aly
Posted Image

#4746 Ditto

Ditto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 06:02 PM

Grand-maman Loretta...

LOVE YOU TOO!!! Smiling back at you and sending you teddy bear hugs...

Your loving cyber granddaughter...
Oohanne
http://img349.images...16/ditto2cy.jpg

Honorary member of ther Girl scouts of MB's Honor Society

WG and Honorary Member of B's B's

"..you could take bubble baths in the depths of his comforting baritone.." Berliner Morgenpost

One look, One smile, One touch, One embrace, One kiss, One love, Two people, Two minds, Two souls, Two destinies, One road, One journey, One ending, Together.
(Melissa Higgins)

#4747 Boricua

Boricua

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 08:48 PM

Hello to everyone!!! being gone for almost two weeks I needed my "Home fix", yeah, needed my daily doses of "splashes of friendship...and everything else" that spreads through this wonderful thread we call "Home".
First and foremost...must say hi to Laurie and glad that you have found "your place" here. As you have seen, here we have abundance of "happy thoughts, meaningful thoughts and much appreciation for the things that really count".
My, oh my...lots of things have happen in my absence (hope you all haven´t forgotten me). Michael being sick...hopefully he has recovered...taken his vitamins...getting much deserved rest...seeing him soooo slim...hmmmm!!!Looking good...but please be careful, dear Michael...we want to feel the music flowing for all times. Michael "supposedly" being upset and unhappy about "certain things"...which gives me the shivers cause we all want him to be happy and at peace cause he gives so much to all his true fans. Of one thing I´m pretty sure...it can´t be us...but we must try, if the need arrises to be vigilant and take care of this space..., to keep doing what we have come to do here...appreciate the man and his talent, appreciate all the friendships that have blossomed because of this...So sorry Michael feels this way...its a shame but it comes with "the territory you walk" Michael...We will give our 200% to make it easier for you and of course all your love ones.
Once again...glad to be back!!!
and Laurie don´t frett about the big "0", you are a lovely woman and believe me when I say...I´ve never felt so good as when I hit the "big 0", now its the time to really LIVE...and if you make mistakes BLAME IT ALL ON THE HORMONES Posted Image, hahahaha.
Big hugs for everyone...lots of warm wishes and blessings from this "pretty hot corner" of the Carribean. As always...THANKS FOR BEING HERE!!!
Posted Image

#4748 Autism Mom

Autism Mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 07:05 PM

Johanne,

That last post not only made me smile...I laughed out loud!

Thanks for your other post as well. God definitely works on his own timeline, and after 15 pregnancies and 2 kids...I've learned to trust his timeline!

We are actually thinking of Vancouver, because while I was researching how other countries deal with Autism, I intervirewed many parents who had moved here from other states and other countries. Turns out that the best places to live if you have a child with Autism are New York, Los Angeles, and Vancouver. Carlos won't live in LA again, I won't live in New York again, and Vancouver turns out to be a hot spot for music and the arts, which appeals to both of us.

We've been researching it for a while, and plan to vacation there, funds permitting, next year to check out schools, houses, and jobs. Kind of a working vacation. Our plans are to relocate in time for Danny to go to middle school, because here in Virginia, that's where all services drop off for him.

I'm hoping time will serve us well in making a decision, because Vancouver is very far away from all my friends. Being a born as a U.S. Citizen, it's kind of hard for me to imagine applying for citizenship anywhere else. Carlos already has a dual citizenship with Peru and the U.S.

We also have an opportunity to re-locate to Australia, where a friend of mine would give Carlos a guaranteed job, but that's just too far for me, and the Autism Services are lagging there.

Frankly, the thought of re-locating anywhere right now is too much for me to handle, so I'm glad we can take another two years to think about it!

Mean time...let the baking begin! It's chocolate chip cookies tonight...and if I do say so myself...(and I do)...I make the absolute best Chocolate chip cookies on the planet. I have slightly altered the Nestle Tollhouse recipe, thereby perfecting it!

Can't wait to munch on those! (With an ice cold glass of milk! Maybe I'll just skip dinner...)

Hugs To All!

Andrea
Music Lover

Posted Image Michael & MyTwo Angels

"When God closes a door, somewhere, He opens a window."

#4749 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,643 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 12:16 AM

To Amber....Blossom....And everyone.....
Laurie.....

I'm laughing.....Because that is exactly the way I felt......I was so full and
enthusiastic and had so much in my head...It was
ready to explode.....And I did.....I have run off at the mouth just terrible on this little
space.....

I have had to ask for forgiveness....As I
felt I took up too much space....But sometimes
you know you come up empty.....And I just figured that was how others were as well.....You
just have your days.....

Sometimes we have an empty day.....And some days our tank is so full.....And that is the exact way I get about Michael.....

I have cried so much today.....His voice
just finds its way into all my tear ducts...And
his voice has been welcomed with so much love
in my heart.....
It has taken up permanent residency....And
I now know for as long as I breath....It has
complete control over my emotions....I have...
surrendered.....

I found my Hallmark Card "I've got a crush on you"......I mean....I have no words....

I completely lost it....Then I played a lot
of my links....And things he has done...And I
played the BBC Special.....And that was so beautiful.......

You have to remember I am a winter lady....
And there is a lot of moisture everywhere....All
the time....Its the season Hon......

I have his Christmas Album and I shudder to
listen.....Just thinking how beautiful it is... the tears run down my face......

I'm a basket case....But thats OK too....
Some days I laugh....Some days I cry......

You say your hormones are raging....Just be
glad you have some.....I have just been so very
rejuvenated finding a bunch of ladies who are
normal people.....

You start watching too much TV.....And you
have your moments when you start wondering.....
What's normal?.....

I love this board....I love everyone on
here....It is so heart warming to know whatever
happens....We can sit down in front of our little monitor.....And we can know.....The world
is full of people that are willing to share a
part of themself and give whatever they may feel impressed to.....

And it is welcomed in just that fashion....
They can accept it or leave it without making a
judgement......

I have one really good thought tho....

We listen and observe and choose the
things that touch us.... and these are the
seeds we plant in our heart....And then you
become the seed you have planted.....

Each and every day we are made aware
of a variety of touching moments worthy of being
that very seed.....

Love ya all......Gram Yo!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#4750 Ditto

Ditto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 04:55 PM

Oh Amber...

I truly hope you read this... I know this will make your day, even your week... This is tooooo funny!!!

I truly hope you get to meet those two wild banshees in Vegas...

Hahahaha!!!
Johanne
http://img349.images...16/ditto2cy.jpg

Honorary member of ther Girl scouts of MB's Honor Society

WG and Honorary Member of B's B's

"..you could take bubble baths in the depths of his comforting baritone.." Berliner Morgenpost

One look, One smile, One touch, One embrace, One kiss, One love, Two people, Two minds, Two souls, Two destinies, One road, One journey, One ending, Together.
(Melissa Higgins)

#4751 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 09:16 PM

IRENE, HOW FUNNY, WON'T LET ANY VAPOR ESCAPE, HAA HAA. ANNE, IRENE AND I ARE REALLY HARMLESS EXCEPT WHEN IT COME TO MICHAEL, THEN, EVERY WOMAN FOR HERSELF. YOU'LL SEE TWO LITTLE RED SPARKLY SHOES FLY ING DOWN THE MAIN ROOM, THAT WILL BE IRENE, THE ONE WITH THE C PAP, BLOOD PRESSURE KIT, AND OXYGEN IS ME. OOHANNE, OUR SHOW WILL BE THE TALK OF THE CENTURY. TANJA, HOW'S THE ACT COMING?? OOHANNE, YOU MADE ME SOO HAPPY. WE WILL ALL GET TOGETHER AND MAKE BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES.. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

"My Hero of Song"

#4752 Daryl D

Daryl D

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • Interests:Family, Friends, Music, Gardening, Cooking, Martinis and good Wine

Posted 05 December 2006 - 11:43 PM

Bundle up, Loretta.... It's going to be a cold one, tonight......
Hugs all,
D
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4753 Autism Mom

Autism Mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:37 AM

Dear Twerp & Twit

Thank you for making me laugh today! I needed that!

Dear Irene & Loretta

I love that you call each other twerp & twit, because those were the favorite names my twerpy and twitty brothers called each other when we were growing up!

Hugs,

Andrea
Music Lover

#4754 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,643 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 06:43 AM

Thanks Josephine.....For your kind remarks
....You've always been so kind to me....

Laurie.....These have been good days...We
understand each other....And I love that...I can
feel your spirit....

Rita.....Loretta is sending hugs to your
hubby also?...Hmmmmmmmm!.....She sends hugs to
Lauries husband also...And she sends hugs to
Ambers hubby.....This little rascal of ours
seems to like He-people!.....Any comment?

Andrea....I loved the way you described
your home...The dishes in the sink...The laundry
piled up.....You all put together with duck-tape
....braces on both hands....Kids laughing and
playing and having fun...Thinking of making cookies!....Sounds like my kind of home.....I love it when Mom's can prioritize without any
sweat....I mean when Mom's can just know what
is important....

Theres one thing for sure...The little
house work will wait for you...Its not going
anywhere....But your little ones are growing
fast and they don't wait.....

I've never heard of a Mom saying well the
biggest mistake I made with my children is I
spent too much time with them.....But you will
hear hundreds wish they had done just that....

The reality is they don't want things...They
want you.....I think they like to be where you
are....You are their security.....And these days
never come again....

It's an interesting thought....Each day in
a childs life...is only a one time thing...They
will never have that day over......Of course its
the same with us....but children are at your
mercy....We should know better.....

Just thought I'd check in....Thanks for
all your interesting additions....Because of
today....Our tomorrow will be better and richer.
.....And you all are the ones that made it so..

Love ya all....Gram Irene
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#4755 madame buble

madame buble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 10:29 PM

Irene, you just blow me away. I heard his voice and my life changed. I felt like I was going thru the motions and then Michael came along. I wake up excited with more energy than women half my age. His music just does it for me. Every day I must have my fix. Thanks for your posts
OK Gorgeous,you win,"You Can Leave Your Hat On!"

Posted ImageHe has stolen my heart!!Posted Image
Posted Image

#4756 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:04 PM

WHAT A MORNING, WOKE UP AT 4:35 COULD NOT GO BACK TO SLEEP , TO EXCITED ABOUT MICHAEL BEING ON K O S T AT 8. THE INTERVIEW WAS GREAT, I'M GLAD PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW MICHAEL FOUND THIS GUY'S NOT ONLY TALENTED, HE HAS PERSONALITY.AND A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR. OF COURSE WE KNEW THAT, BUT THE PEOPLE WHO ONLY JUST DISCOVERED HIM DIDN'T. I LOVE HIS HONESTY. I THINK THAT IT TRANSLATES TO HIS MUSIC. MICHAEL YOU PROVED THE WORLD DOES LOVE THIS MUSIC, YOU DID HELP BRING IT BACK AND HERE IT WILL ALWAYS STAY, IN OUR HEART. THANK YOU MICHAEL FOR BELIEVING IN AND ,LOVING WHAT YOU DO. I MIGHT AD, IN THIS CRAZY WORLD AND IN THESE CRAZY TIMES IT'S YOU, IT'S YOU, YOU MAKE ME LAUGH, YOU MAKE ME CRY, YOU MAKE ME LOVE BEING ALIVE, IT'S YOU, IT'S YOU, CAUSE YOUR "MY HERO OF SONG". I KNOW IT DOESN'Y RHYME BUT THATS OKAY BECAUSE THATS HOW I FEEL. WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE US FEEL OUR FEELINGS?? MICHAEL UNLEASHES US TO FEEL AND NOT BE AFRAID OF IT. THANK YOU MICHAEL BUBLE. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

"My Hero of Song"

#4757 Daryl D

Daryl D

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • Interests:Family, Friends, Music, Gardening, Cooking, Martinis and good Wine

Posted 11 May 2007 - 11:14 PM

Aly.... He's only a plane ride away.... Think out of the box.... Seriously...
There are many people who have mentioned this very same thing. I also think there may be more shows popping up as time goes by.
Keep the faith kiddo and look at the map.
Heck, half the country followed our boy around last year.... You can jump on one plane to one venue, huh?
Hugs & Shoulders to lean on,
D
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4758 bublefever-always

bublefever-always

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Great music, a feeling of well- being, and a passion for life!

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:40 AM

Andrea,

You say that you are jealous that other couples can enjoy the same music together. As far as Michael's music goes, Marc and I have found that most men just don't care for it, and the men who do bring their wives and girlfriends to Michael's concerts are merely trying to satisfy their wives because, as the saying goes, (or something like it) "If momma is happy then everyone's happy".

In his own wisdom, Michael referred to the same thing on his concert tour this year (two of which I was lucky enough to be at), that the husbands and boyfriends who are there probably are there very reluctantly and that he (Michael) is just there for the men Posted Image, i.e., so that he can "inflate their tires so they can go home and ride the bike all night long".

So, to see Marc so into Michael's voice and style is rare, indeed, and I consider myself to be very lucky. The only down side I can see to that is the fact that when we play one of Michael's CD Marc starts singing louder than Michael sometimes and I can't hear every note of Michael's voice! But, what a wonderful down side that is, huh?

We are already waiting to find out about Michael's next tour schedule in a year and are saving up for front row tickets to get to as many as we can!

Laurie

#4759 Autism Mom

Autism Mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 12:12 AM

Loretta,

Yep, that Buble boy can sing to me any time he wants. And thankfully, thanks to technology, I can hear him any time I want. Got that Ipod hooked up to my ears, and the Buble playlist ready to lure me into a good night's sleep.

Speaking of sleep, the other night I dreamt that I was on a speed boat with Michael Buble, and all Io could think in the dream is, "Oh my God! Where's my husband? He's not gonna like this!" Can you believe that? I can't even dream right! Posted Image

Maybe I'll try again tonight...

'Night All!

Andrea
Music Lover

#4760 iambackhome

iambackhome

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:27 PM

ladies, you are just too cute and funny!! you crack me up! lol

it's been a crazy week and it still is. too many impressions at a time. first, i was in stockholm/sweden over my birthday. it is a lovely city and perfect for shopping. we also had dinner at a restaurant that served the greatest food i ever had. sorry, johanne, no doggie bags. i ate it all up and they didn't want to let me into the kitchen to empty their pots. i swear i was so close to lick off the plate. Posted Image

unfortunately, in stockholm they have heard about michael bublé but not about the release date of his dvd. therefore, i still haven't got it even if i tried all the cd stores in town.

i came home from stockholm and went to düsseldorf yesterday to see michael's show. it was amazing! great voice and great show! the funny thing is: there he is and i have a chance to see him live - emphasis on SEE - and i just sit there with my eyes closed, listening to his voice and having goose bumps. a plus was that i met gilles-marc (meandi) and his girlfriend at the show, they are such a cute couple and it was really nice to meet someone from the board.

now i am back home and will be heading to amsterdam tomorrow morning for a two day trip. but i swear, i won't go anywhere without michael's music. Posted Image Posted Image

well, that's it for now. hope you're all doing well!

talk/write to you later!

take care,

tanja

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users