Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 05:14 PM

Charlotte.....

This is a busy little thread.....And it
is easy to miss some of the messages....I don't
know how I missed yours.....But Let me welcome you with open arms to our little love nest that
we have here where we just adore Michael.....
Its like a sanctuary to have a place where others feel like you and even more can feel free to express themselves.....
The age is not a prerequisite here....We
can all love him at any age.....And we all seem
to meet emotionally and agree....That he is just
the greatest......Welcome Hon!......Yo!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#402 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 05:34 PM

Amber Sighting...Amber Alert....

Didn't want any of you to miss knowing
Amber was on our thread yesterday 1/25/06 6:18PM
She posted ...It was short but so sweet...
She took precious time to let us all know she is
a Mom who cares.....My adrenalin is still rushing......This is proof...she reads us....

Yo!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#403 bublefever-always

bublefever-always

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Great music, a feeling of well- being, and a passion for life!

Posted 08 August 2006 - 05:52 PM

Irene and all you lovely ladies....

We can't stop the boat now and start over on our destination to see Michael! We got stuck out at sea when you vacated and stole a lifeboat for your little M&G with Michael. Now what? Are you leaving us high and dry? We haven't accomplished our mission yet!

Oh, I wonder if Amber is having a chuckle over all this. I hope so! It is so loving and so much fun. All of you ladies on this thread are so wonderful, and all of this stems from our appreciation of Michael's fantabulous voice and the music he is bringing to us.

There will be no starting the voyage over. The trip must continue, sharks or no sharks. They can't touch us on this mission. We must be immune to everything except our goal.

Irene, you must polish up your leadership skills and instill us with the incentive to go on over rough seas. Maybe I should take over as captain?

#404 madame buble

madame buble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 08:49 PM

For goodness sake, I'm crying. My mother was blind and that is what she used to do. Michael did that? The man is so human. I hope nothing ever changes him. Thanks to Michael's family.--------- Luvbuble I have tried to explain Michael to other people and become a blithering idiot.
OK Gorgeous,you win,"You Can Leave Your Hat On!"

Posted ImageHe has stolen my heart!!Posted Image
Posted Image

#405 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 03:16 AM

To Wendy....

It's good to hear from you Hon....This
was such a good day on line....There were so many good tidbits to put in our basket.....
One day I heard a speaker say....We go thru life and gather truths and put in our bag...And carry them with us....And when we need
them ...They are there and we get them out and
use them......

Good luck with all your company and all
your excitement.....Congratulations to your
husband.....Love ya!.....Gram Irene....

I found that to be the truth....
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#406 Shelley

Shelley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:19 PM

Oh, I forget to mention that I believe it was Shelz who posted video of Valentine's night "A Song For You". Great quality and it was like reliving that performance. I recommend checking it out!
Shelley
Posted Image
Michael Buble
Photograph by Jonathan Cruz

"Just don't give up on trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong." ~ Ella Fitzgerald

#407 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 11:39 PM

GOOD EVENING AMBER, LADIES, AND GENTS,
I'VE BEEN GONE A FEW DAYS AND LIKE MARLENE ANNE, I HAD A LOT OF READING UP TO DO. I'M GLAD LAURIE, MARC AMD ANDREA MADE WODERFUL MEMORIES. THE PICTURE OF LAURIE, MARC, ANDREA AND TAFFY IS GREAT. TAFFY IS SOOO CUTE. . ANDREA FOR SOME REASON I PICTURED YOU TALLER, YOU ARE ADORABLE, LAURIE, LOOOOVE THE HAIR CUT, NO MATTER IF YOU HAVE LONG, SHORT OR NO HAIR, YOU ARE LOVELY, YOU AND MARC ARE A GREAT LOOKING COUPLE.

IRENE WE ALWAYS SAID YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK. YOU ALWAYS SAID ,NO. WELL,YOUR DAUGHTER HAS TAKEN MATTERS IN HER OWN LOVELY HANDS, SUSAN PUT IT TOGETHER FOR YOU. YOUR WORDS ARE NOW IN PRINT FOR GENERATIONS THAT FOLLOW. THEY WILL GET TO KNOW YOU NOT ONLY AS "GRAM" BUT A PERSON, WHAT YOU FELT, WHAT YOU BELIEVED, YOUR HUMOR, YOUR VALUES, YOUR LOVE. SUSAN, THE GIFT YOU GAVE YOUR MOTHER IS ALSO A GIFT FOR FURURE GENERATIONS TO KNOW AND LEARN FROM YOUR MOM. YOU NOT ONLY LOOK LIKE YOUR MOM, YOU ALSO HAVE HER INNER BEAUTY.

I HOPE EVERY ONE STAYS WARM,OUR FURNACE WENT OUT AGAIN, THE REPAIR MAN WAS HERE THURSDAY AND FIXED IT BUT IT WENT OUT YESTERDAY , THEY WILL COME IN THE MORNING TO SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. TONIGHT I'LL WEAR FLEECE LINED SWEATS WITH MY GRANNY NIGHTIE OVER THEM AND TWO PAIR OF SOCKS, WHO NEEDS BIRTH CONTROL PILLS DRESSED LIKE THAT? HAAHAA . WILL TALK TO YOU SOON AS I FEEL BETTER AND STOP COUGHING. SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU. .
Posted Image #18 Bubalicious Cafe

"My Hero of Song"

#408 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 09:39 AM

Ditto.....
We grannies are called many things......
Funny?.....That could be one of the better ones.........

Your welcome for the smile.....We make
ourselves smile quite often.....Every time we look in the mirror.....

You say we sound young at heart?.....We've grown quite fond of that organ.....One of the few we have left!.....

Yo! {That means everythings cool}

Just a granma and lovin it!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#409 mansfield love

mansfield love

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:14 PM

Gram,
Even all the beautiful things that have been said to you and about you today can't come close to how we all feel about your contribution to this board and our lives. Your wisdom, your sweet spirit, your love for Michael, Amber and all of us lift us more than we can say. We're not just Michael's fans; we're yours too! Thank you, thank you!!!!! And Happiest of birthdays to you!

Love and Hugs,
Wendy

Charter Member of the Girl Scouts of MB Honors Society
sig1.jpgmichaelautographedsig.jpg2507254b-535d-4b43-935a-3b97cdeb25e4.jpg
"You make me sing. You're every line. You're every word. You're everything." --MB

#410 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 11:21 PM

OOHANNE, OOOOH---MY---GOSH,
YOUR FOOD FOR THOUGHT HAS ME SITTING HERE SHAKING MY HEAD BACK AND FORTH IN AWE. 4 WIVES,THAT TO ME IS A MASTER PIECE. THANK YOU SWEET OOHANNE, I'M COPING IT AND CARRY IT IN MY WALLET AND MY HEART. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

"My Hero of Song"

#411 Rosepetals04220

Rosepetals04220

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 04:24 PM

Irene,

I don't know what to say. I am in awe of how you so openly and well you share your feelings. I have read all the posts on here and my shirt is wet in spots because of all the tears! You are a wondferul, wise woman who can somehow write out what most are feeling, but don't know how to share! Thank you so much for your posts!Posted Image

Love lots,
Miriam
Posted Image
"Don't waste time trying to be happy. Happiness most often comes unplanned and unexpectedly- like a shooting star on a silent night."

#412 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 05:48 PM

MARC, WE ALL APPRECIATE LAURIE'S EFFORTS, IT'S AN ACT OF KINDNESS, LOVE AND CARING.

WENT TO RITE AID, MY DAUGHTER GOT AN ICE CREAM CONE, A DOUBLE DECKES ONE SCOOP OF, ROOT BEER FLOAT AND A SCOOP OF VANILLA. OF COURSE BEING A MOM, I HAD TO TEST IT FIRST TO MAKE SURE THERE WAS NO POISON,{ ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I'LL COME CLEAN, I WANTED A BITE AS I WAS SOOO DRY AND HUNGRY, THERE YOU GOT IT OUT OF ME, PUT THE PILLOWS AWAY, TO EARLY FOR PILLOW FIGHT,} WHAT I WANTED TO SAY WAS, "YUK, DOUBLE YUK" THE ROOT BEER FLOAT WAS MISERABLE TO MY TASTE BUDS. WHICH REMINDS ME, I MUST PUT GAS IN THE VAN. WHATS THAT GOT TO DO WITH A ROOT BEER ICE CREAM CONE?? THE PRICE OF GAS IS " FAR OUT YUK" FOR MY WALLET. I KNOW, MY BRAIN WORKS IN STRAAAANGE WAYS. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

"My Hero of Song"

#413 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 04:21 PM

Vegi.....

Thanks Hon....I don't take any offence in being corrected....I didn't realize that he
had made so many recordings of others....

I remember him doing a lot of duets with
others....But I thought in my memory that he was
basically a writer and did his own songs....

I have not been that much of a follower
of Barry Manilow and for that reason I might should not have commented......

Gram Irene......
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#414 Ditto

Ditto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 01:52 AM

Susie,

Thank you for sharing this touching moment in Chicago... Audrey's letter.

It's in moments like these that we are reminded of our mission in this world, a mission of love, friendship and sharing... Our job is to reach out and touch one another, whether it be with a genuine smile, a warm embrace, a simple touch, a strong handshake, a short saying, a loving thought or a soulful, honest look... We must make it our mission to be more conscious of how small, simple actions amount to big effects... As the saying goes: "Big surprises come in small packages."

Michael already knows that!!!

So let's make it our mission to deliver big surprises in small packages everyday!!! It will certainly make this world a better one!!!

LOVE YA!!!

Johanne (the girl with too many names and then some...)
http://img349.images...16/ditto2cy.jpg

Honorary member of ther Girl scouts of MB's Honor Society

WG and Honorary Member of B's B's

"..you could take bubble baths in the depths of his comforting baritone.." Berliner Morgenpost

One look, One smile, One touch, One embrace, One kiss, One love, Two people, Two minds, Two souls, Two destinies, One road, One journey, One ending, Together.
(Melissa Higgins)

#415 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 09:33 PM

Josephine.......

I remember when I first came on the board
and you were one of the first ones to be so kind
to me......

And I can't forget that.....Every time I see your name I relate it to a special time when
I was so puzzled and confused....and was looking
for answers as to how a good proper person would
wait till she was in the Winter of her Life to
become a "Granma Groupy"......

In my day....when I grew up.....things like
this would put you somewhere way out in left field.....

And who is it that has so many thinking they are loopy in the head?.......None other
than a loopy young kid.....With talent coming
out of his ears.....He sweats talent.....He is
a total genius at selling himself.....

Well guess what Josephine.....I'm still
at a loss to give anyone any answers......I see
trying to put into words what it is that MIchael
has?.............

I've posted hundreds of times.....But all I
really know is that "He's got it"....In spades..

Anyway thanks....for being the sweet person
you are.....I know you are...and have done way
better than me as.....I think this is how you
say it ...."I've got my finguh in the ringuh"

That was as close as I dare say!

Love ya!.......Granma and lovin it!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#416 Rita2

Rita2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 07:55 PM

Oh my...where do I begin today?
There are so many emotions running through these threads over the past few days.

First, Johanne, I am so sorry to hear about your aunt's passing. I'm glad that you found comfort in seeing other family members, though. It always helps to be together at tough times like that.

Pam,
Your strength amazes me. I can't even imagine the emotions that you must be going through as you complete this project of love for your daughter. I hope that you find comfort in knowing that she is in a happier place and waits to see you there one day.

To all of you who know the loss of a pet,

I couldn't agree with you more. I so regret not being with our first dog when she had to be put down. She was the perfect friend and even went out the door to the vet's that day wagging her tail and trying to me a "good girl." The decision to put her to sleep came swiftly, so my husband was the brave one who took her while I stayed back with our little boys at the time.
The guilt of not being there with her still haunts me today as I am now faced many years later with our second Lab who is having serious kidney problems. When the time comes, he will not "go" without me at his side. As he often does, he's sitting here beside me as I type wondering why his "mom" is looking so sad. Why is it that pets touch our hearts so much?

Andrea,
I continually love reading your stories that remind me so often of the many autistic students I have taught. You make me smile!

Have a wonderful evening everyone!
Rita
"People will forget what you say, people will forget what you do, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel."

#417 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 01:20 AM

Boricua......

So good to hear from you whenever you get a minute.....I've been missing hearing from
you all.....About your comment about this last
CD being his best?....I think Michael has turned
into a revolving Think Tank.....The mind is in
perpetual motion....Thinking ahead.....I bet he
has even now ideas of his next one.....According
what really went well with this one.....

I've been watching some clips....And you
could just watch him forever....Especially when
he talks in all his foreign languages....He is
really getting good....Such a cutie!....

Keep in touch Hon....Gram Irene....
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#418 Mousenl

Mousenl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 04:01 PM

[QUOTE]IRENE AND OOHANNE WHEEERE AAARE YYOOOUUUU?
QUOTE]
Morning Loretta!!
I am thinking: wasn't Irene going to a concert of Michael at the end of the month? Or am I just wishing it for her.... (I skipped through the last couple of pages but could not find it anymore...).
Take care!
Mouse Posted Image Posted Image
BTW: how is your sister-in-law now? Sorry, if it is too personal to you (you can always send me a PM in that case).

#419 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,751 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 02:40 PM

Loretta,
When I was looking at the Oscars I hadn't expected Michael to be there. The camera did a pan of the audience and behind Queen Latifah to her left was MICHAEL!! I shouted there's Michael! he looked so handsome, so I thought well, Emily is going to be there. so I continued to watch all of it and did see Miss Emily present with Anne. Emily looked lovely in her saphire blue dress I'll bet her eyes just popped with that color! I didn't get to see them on the red carpet so I watched Bobby's video and just loved it! I love Michael's expressions when Ben is interviewing Emily. You just wonder what's going through his mind. He's is so very proud of her. I agree with you, his parents and grandparents have to be utterly proud of him! I feel like I'm so proud too as if he were a son of mine. They are so sweet together!

Laurie,
I love your picture of the footprints! It's so clear, looks very professional!! oh, and who is that lovely lady on the bike? Posted Image
Bublé Hugs to you both,
Diane

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#420 rdedrick

rdedrick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:34 AM

Irene-

It is funny that you should mention makeup- I went and bought some today to cover up the lines that are running their way across my face! LOL I hate makeup- BUT we as women like the "cover up effect" it provides. And yes those young little darling will learn one day....

You are a sweetheart. Plain and simple.

Bless you.

Roxann

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users