#3741 skycheyan

skycheyan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:09 PM

Josephine,

Thank you so much your kind words mean a lot to me. I was so inspired by Irene and everyone else on this thread that I wanted to share as well. I am very goal driven and sometimes I have to really stop and remind myself it is all about the journey not the destination. It is hard when you get wrapped up in life to just stop and think man how blessed am I ( that is why I post inspirational sayings up in my house).

It is great to have this wonderful music that celebrates life. As my favorite musical rent points out No Day But Today, forget regret or life is yours to miss!

I came to this board to learn more about MB and his music and I have found people so pure of heart that it makes me smile.

Hugs,
Tiffany

#3742 Ditto

Ditto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 03:54 PM

Thanks Mouse...

I'll be taking lots of pix so that I can share them with you...

Queen Buttercup and Capitaine Bluttering Futterfly...

I thought of bringing my musketeer suit... you know my boobs, my boots and my sword (I'll make darn sure I don't cut myself again...) and all... What do you think???

Hahahahaha!!!
Musketeer Hot Toddy Lottie...
http://img349.images...16/ditto2cy.jpg

Honorary member of ther Girl scouts of MB's Honor Society

WG and Honorary Member of B's B's

"..you could take bubble baths in the depths of his comforting baritone.." Berliner Morgenpost

One look, One smile, One touch, One embrace, One kiss, One love, Two people, Two minds, Two souls, Two destinies, One road, One journey, One ending, Together.
(Melissa Higgins)

#3743 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 12:17 AM

HI AMBER,THE HOIDAYS ARE SOON UPON US. WAS SHOPPING TODAY, THE STORE HAD ON DISPLAY THE MOST CHARMING MINATUER VILLAGE SCENE. WHEN YOU LOOKED IN THE TINY WINDOWS YOU COULD SEE THE YULE TIDE TRIMMINGS,THE ADORABLE FIGUERINES THAT LOOKED SO REAL THAT FOR A SECOND, I THOUGHT I HEARD THEM SAY'COME ON IN AND HAVE A GINGER BREAD COOKIE.' IT'S AMAZING HOW LIFE LIKE SOME ARE. AMBER, YOUR SON, MY HERO OF SONG IS SHAKING THE U. K. THE REVIEWS ARE GREAT. IT'S WONDERFUL THAT YOUR DAD AND ZOE CAN JOIN MICHAEL IN ITALY. OOOH, HOW I'D LOVE TO SEE MICHAEL IN ITALY WHERE HE'D INTRODUCE HIS GRANDPA. BY NOW YOUR DAD IS A PRO WHEN IT COMES TO AUDIENCES.HEE HEE. SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.
Posted Image #18 Bubalicious Cafe

"My Hero of Song"

#3744 Rita2

Rita2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:59 PM

Irene,
I am so moved by your post today. I am glad that you shared yourself once more because I believe that we heal better when we communicate our feelings. You're right that we just learn to live with our pain and hope that it will lessen as time passes. But I also think that sometimes that which gives us strength can also find the weakest places in our hearts - just as you experienced in the grocery store! You will be in my prayers through these difficult anniversary days.
Much love,
Rita Posted Image
"People will forget what you say, people will forget what you do, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel."

#3745 andeyeu

andeyeu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 04:02 PM

What can I say? You are all wonderful! I'm so glad I happend across this site and decided to share. Everything happens for a reason and I stopped asking why a long time ago. Thank you for helping me heal alittle today.

Joanne

#3746 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:02 AM

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, I'M IN A HURRY BUT JUST WANTED TO WISH EVERYONE A NICE EVENING . TALK MORE TOMORROW. SLEEP WARM. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

"My Hero of Song"

#3747 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 04:08 PM

Maryelena.......

That was so sweet of you to respond to
my post......That meant a lot to me......
I too hope Amber finds a spare moment.
......And it seemed to me like she might look
for something to refresh Michaels influence if
that could possibly be necessary......
I'm sure she spends a great deal of her
conscious and unconscious energy thinking about
her boy.......Along with her other children that
I'm sure she adores just as much......
From the beginning.....I have thought not
only has Michael been gifted with so many extra
special talents......But He was also gifted with
a remarkable Mom ......

On this day......It seems only fitting when
a Mom has such a profound influence on a boy....
That we honor Amber on Michaels Birthday.......

A boy's first vision of human eyes is that of his Moms......From her he gauges all women
in his life.....From her he forms his opinion of
all women.......That has been proven by statistics.......

I mention that because Michael loves Women......He does.....Amber had to have done a
few things right......Maybe more than a few....

I just wanted to add that.......

Thanks Hon.....This is such a great place to
hang out your laundry......Clean always!
In my book it says your laundry or your clothes are the way you define what you are...

I kinda liked that......

Granma and lovin it!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#3748 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 11:52 PM

SHELLEY, PLEASE DON'T EVEN THINK YOU AREE IMMATUER ABOUT MICHAEL. LIKE IRENE, I WAS MARRIED IN 1949 AND THOUGHT SINATRA WAS TOPS. FRANK DID IT HIS WAY, MICHAEL DOES IT HIS WAY WHICH HAS BLOWN ME AWAY FROM HIS FIRST NOTES I EVER HEARD HIM SING.THERE IS ALL THIS INSIDE FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS THAT STIR UP WHEN MICHAEL SINGS AND THAT NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE.OOOH YES, THIS YOUNG MAN WILL BE AROUND DOING IT HIS WAY FOR MANY, MANY YEARS. I'M SO LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO 'EXPERIENCE' MICHAEL. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

"My Hero of Song"

#3749 vegi

vegi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 06:21 PM

Just wanted to drop in and say how happy I am that my ladies enjoyed those eyelashes and hope everyone has recovered sufficiently... Posted Image

#3750 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 02:17 PM

SHELLY, THANK YOU FOR THOSE BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS YOU SHARED WITH US. MICHAEL KNOWS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE LOVED AND TAUGHT THE ROOTS OF LIFE FROM YOUNG ON. MICHAEL HAS COMPASSION, IT SHINES THRU WHEN TALKING TO PEOPLE.I REMEMBER WHEN WE SEEN HIM 2YRS. AGO IN SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, A YOUNG GIRL WAS IN A WHEEL CHAIR , HER MOM PUHING HER,THE GIRL HAD LITTLE MOVEMENT BUT OOH WHAT AOVELY SMILE. DURING HIS ACT HE WENT TO THE SIDE OF THE STAGE WHERE SHE WAS AND SAID SOMETHING TO HER , TALK ABOUT SOMEONE LIGHTING UP,. OUR MICHAEL WAS TAUGHT WELL AS AT THAT CANCERT WE SAT WITH A YOUNG GROUP THAT AT ONE TIME LIVED IN THE SAME APART. BILDING AS MICHAEL AND WHAT A REGULAR GUY HE WAS AND ALSO FRUGAL THAT HE WAS SILL DRIVING AROUND IN HIS OLD TRUCK.I TOLD THEM ' GLAD TO HEAR THAT HE HAS VALUES. YES, OUR MICHAEL WAS TAUGHT WELL , HE CAN PASS THAT ON WHEN HE HAS CHILDREN.IRENE I RECALL THAT ' WASHING SOCKKS' HE HAD TOLD THE REPORTER HE HAD THE TIME TO DO IT. HE WASHED THE SOCKS AND LAID THEN ON A WHITE TOWEL TO DRY. THERE AGAIN HE SHOWED THE VALUES HE WAS TAUGHT.NOT ONLY DOES MICHAEL THRILL OUR EARS HE WARM AND TICKLES AND EMBEDS HIMSELF INTO OUR HEARTS.HUGE HUGS. LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

"My Hero of Song"

#3751 Boricua

Boricua

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:06 PM

Today is a special day!!! quite frankly...a very special day...

Today its a YEAR of me being part of this great adventure...won´t repeat what everybody...ladies and gents...have said about this cozzy place our friend Irene has open up to all, we all know how we came here...but the best is we all know HOW WE HAVE GROWN...there have been many adventurous "trips", we have soar the skies, we have walked the praries...even gone on coverwagons...gone on bikes...sailed the oceans, etc...AND ITS BEEN ONE HECK OF A YEAR...we have cried, with saddness and joy...we have laughed together and about ourselves...all and all...we have joined together in prayers for our friends in need...lended a shoulder...gave positive "pushes" to our sometimes acking souls and most of all have brought smiles to our hearts. We wish each other "enough", send lots of much needed "splashes" and we have joined in "star gazezing"...here we are...people of all ages...both genders...just "smiling with our hearts"...hope to continue to do so...

So, many THANKS...to you special people!!! Let stardust lead our way...with a "special angel of song" singing his heart to all of us...ahhhh, how bright and sparkling are the stars tonight!!!

God Bless!!! May this year be more special cause I know "THE BEST IS YET TO COME".

PS. This year I hope to improve my writing skills in English...cause I know I sometimes don´t write things correctly...so please excuse my flaws!!!
Posted Image

#3752 sydneygirl

sydneygirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 04:30 PM

Mouse

5'2 is 155cm

There is 5cm for every 2 inches

Take care

Anne

#3753 Mousenl

Mousenl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:24 AM

Irene,
Sorry I am late with my reaction, but I just read the last two pages of "your" thread... and still am feeling a bit like: Posted Image I have heard of such PM's, but totally do not understand them (as everyone before me already said). Do not understand the people who send them or the reason why.... That this happens to you also makes me feel very uncomfortable/unsafe. If you know what I mean.. Who can you trust and who not?!?! Anyway, that is, for me, a point of vue that does not belong to me so I have to not think about that Posted Image!

That's why I wanted to say: take care of yourself and keep posting!!
Mouse Posted Image http://michaelbuble....s/icon_wink.gif

#3754 HappyHeart

HappyHeart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:42 PM

To All...

Ya ready? The average high temperature in ST. Paul, Minnesota for this time of the year is 47. The actual temp right now.....82!!!! Posted Image

Wow, it's a very good day. Have Mike's CD's playing, am in the sun and just loving it Posted Image

Marc
Posted ImagePosted Image Happyheart and bublefever-always

#3755 Aly-Rae

Aly-Rae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:Family, music and photography. I love all kinds of music; jazz, alternative, opera, classical, salsa and some country. Favorite artists are Nat King Cole, Pavaratti, Montavani, Diana Krall, U2, Counting Crows, Sugarland and of course MB.

Posted 06 September 2006 - 10:30 AM

Good Morning Ladies!

I was at a wedding recently and heard this song. I sobbed! It is so beautiful. It's called "Find Your Wings", it is written and performed by Mark Harris. I know that those of us who've watched their children leave the nest will be heavily impacted by the lyrics. This is for all the Mommies...

It was only for a moment you were mine to hold.
The plans that Heaven has for you will all too soon unfold.
So many different prayers I'll pray for all that you might do.
But most of all,
I'll wanna know you're walking in the truth.
And if I never told you,
I want you to know that as I watch you grow:

I pray that God would fill your heart with dreams
And that faith gives you the courage
To dare to do great things.
I'm here for you whatever this life brings,
So let my love give you roots and help you find your wings.

May passion be the wind that leads you through your days.
And may conviction keep you strong,
Guide you on your way.
May there be many moments that make your life so sweet.

But more than memories.
It's not living if you don't reach for the sky.
I'll have tears as you take off,
But I'll cheer as you fly!

Written by Mark Harris
Posted Image

#3756 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 01:44 PM

Loretta....

Hon your hair will surely grow as you continue
to grow on us....You would even look dashing in
Britneys new "DO"....Of course she could never
even wear your shoes ...They are occupied with love......Love Gram.....
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#3757 susierx

susierx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 07:49 PM

(((((((((((BEAR HUG))))))))))))))
Posted Image

Bend with me, swaaay with me...
www.myspace.com/susiers

#3758 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:13 PM

My goodness.....

Every day there is more and more news of people showing their personal rage....It has
always been and will always be....From the beginning of time....Lost people that are angry
....And get so angry they are not controlled by
reason but lash out at random to whomever.....

Look at the world....It is everywhere....
And we are living in the middle of it all....Is it any wonder we value the safety of home.....
That beautiful word HOME.....When people leave
the safety net of their nest....They can't wait
to get back to home......And everything it represents.....Loved ones.....Trust....Loyalty

I'm sure everyone in the world is loved by
someone....But I feel sure that there are many
that do not "Feel" loved....

One of our really good friends managed a
Detention Center for young adults....And he said
the one thing all the kids had to say that was
the same was..."No one cared what they did"....

Of course these kids were loved....But they
didn't feel it....And that makes a huge difference.....

So we here in our little love nest can be
serenaded by our guy morning noon and night....And the more we listen the more we feel
loved....And especially....When you listen to
Me and Mrs. Jones......

To my winter ladies....Do you want to lose
the chill?......You will love that guy of ours
even more....He does this song so FANTASTIC!...

Today is the last day.....till May lst....
Go get yourself a taste of the love....He has
enough for everyone.....

It is FABULOUS Michael.....

Gram Irene.....
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#3759 Daryl D

Daryl D

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • Interests:Family, Friends, Music, Gardening, Cooking, Martinis and good Wine

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:53 PM

Sounds like a lovely Wedding, Jazzgirl....
Wish we'd all been there.
D
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3760 Boricua

Boricua

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 01:08 AM

Hi you all!!!
Loretta been around but been carrying my smelling salts cause Vegi caught me by surprise!!! Ahhhhhhhh, those eyelashes...too many for his own good Posted Image
I have been laughing...almost had to run to the bathroom...hopefully no rose is named after me!!!
Today has been a day of laying around...all day...its soooo hot...can´t even move. Just hearing lots of music...why oh why do I always stop to think...wow this would be a great song for our "hero of song...angel of song"...what a grip he has on our "senses"...oh how I wish he would sing "Stardust" or "Misty"...see Loretta can not be without my smelling salts.
Glad to see so many "splashes"...many hugs!!!
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users