#2981 susierx

susierx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:33 AM

quote:
After the storm I was out with my mom and sister when we saw a lovely site. It was a double rainbow. A rarity. I tried to get a pic with my cell, but you can really only see one. If you look really hard you can see the second to it's left.

Wow, how beautiful! The last time I saw a double rainbow was just two years ago at a festival - what a sight.

Sorry to hear about the weather - it's been ugly here as well, but you must be getting the worst of it! (I'm near Chicago).

I hope to see you at the concert! If not, I hope you have a safe trip and an extraordinary time.

Love,
Susie
Posted Image

Bend with me, swaaay with me...
www.myspace.com/susiers

#2982 Mousenl

Mousenl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:59 PM

Hi Loretta!
I read your "phone adventure" with my mouth open!!! Must have looked very silly... Posted Image But I thought it was so amazing what happened to you! You must still be on cloud 9,10 or 11. So happy for you, you certainly deserve it! Not to forget the person who thought of giving you this present. Was it DarylD?? She must be a special lady.
Take care,
Mouse Posted Image Posted Image

#2983 Jessica Buble

Jessica Buble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 02:05 AM

does anyone know if michael is going out with anyone?
Jessica Buble

#2984 iambackhome

iambackhome

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 04:18 PM

thank you very much again, irene!

please do me a favour: please collect and save your posts somewhere, irene. a collection of your posts would be a wonderful thing.

everytime i think you use the perfect words to describe something that most of us feel but are not able to express it in such a wonderful and felicitous way and everytime i think you cannot touch me more with a post you prove me wrong with your next post.

i hope you will never stop posting on this board.

thank you very much too, amber! it was said in another post that michael has the gift to make people in the audience and everyone he meets feel special. he can only do that because you made him feel very special and he is now able to pass that on.

i totally agree with you, karen! i am glad i found this board and can be part of something so marvelous and moving.

#2985 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 12:58 PM

Jenn........I love to hear your posts and
anything you have to say......especially when you post to me......Then I kinda feel I have
permission to post back.....

It's funny that you mention about carrying
his own luggage......I remember him saying....
Now I'm not sure where but he said....He had
washed his socks and laid them out on the floor.......
It was in a much earlier time....probably when he first started on tour.....But I thought then that you can take the boy away.....But you can't take away the boy.....I just think he's a down to earth kinda kid......

Remember when they wanted him to pick out a car for him to drive?.........And he asked
which was the cheapest?.............Then he said....."I'll take that"!

I don't think he's caught up in the fancies......I think he's really trying to
establish a base.....That will carry him...
And then he'll probably have a family and make records ...I mean CD's.....

I also remember him saying.....He wanted to help his sisters {and family} get homes.....
I have a very good memory .....I think I remember everything he has ever said......
Sorry Michael......I never had any brothers
.........But how great to have a bro like you?

Lucky sisters.....And he has said many
times how beautiful you both are......And how much he loves you......He couldn't possibly
have so much love to give .....If it weren't already in him!........
And to Amber.....A boy gets his first image
and most impressionable image of women from his
Mom..........
Michael from his own mouth has said...."He is completely fascinated by women"...
And Michael does not have a forked tongue......
This leaves me in awe......Wouldn't we
all like to know just exactly how to raise a boy
with enough love inside of him for not only to
idolize his mom but make millions of women all over the world feel he has enough love for them
too?

What can I say?.......

Fantastic for you Mom Buble.......
And to Jenn I didn't mean to ramble off but
just thought I'd chat a bit.....

.......To Mom Amber Buble'....You have done one heck of a job with your Boy.....He loves you and
......He seems to love the world.....And it
appears as though he has never been happier....
But if I know you like I think I know you........You take very little of the credit
.......That's the way good Moms are......

........Thanks for postin me Jenn.....I got to
toss a few percs to a Mom we all have to adore!

Just a granma and lovin it!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#2986 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 01:49 PM

[gif[/URLURL=http://home.no.net/karenpat/bublesiggy.gif]http://home.no.net/karenpat/bublesiggy.]
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#2987 Swingtime22 (jeane)

Swingtime22 (jeane)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:23 AM

quote:
I was thinking...I could die today, tomorrow or next week, and I wondered if I had any wounds needing to be healed, friendships that needed rekindling or three words needing to be said.

Let every one of your friends know you love them. Even if you think they don't love you back,you would be amazed at what those three little words and a smile can do.

And just in case GOD calls me home before I see you again.......

I LOVE YA!!!

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised.

Very nicely said. So true...Our lives are a gift every day. No guarantees about tomorrow. it's difficult to live every day to the fullest as sometimes, i'm just plain worn out but to let your friends and family know you love them is so important. So many people say, "It goes without saying" and I say, "No it doesn't. It needs to be said." Thanks again for your very insightful thoughts...jeane
Posted Image

#2988 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 09:17 PM

Andrea.....

I have to tell you this little story about one of my great granddaughters.....
She is too precious for words.....One day my
grandson and his little family were driving....
As they do a lot....This little one is so observing and so on top of everything....Well
they were coasting along in their family car...And out comes this teenager in his hot rod and darts right in front of them....It was
called a hairline disaster....My grandson ...who
is a big strapping guy protecting his three little ones and his wife.....At First sight at seeing this idiot blurts out..." Sunova..."..,
And this little great granddaughter says...."Mom
...Mom!..can we say Sunova?"....... It was too
cute.....And we haven't been able to stop laughing......Naturally your story reminded me..........

Out of the mouths of Babes and little birds!........
Gram...Yo!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#2989 rockinrobin

rockinrobin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 04:47 PM

AAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Irene!!!!!!!!! I always know I can come to this thread and read some really heart-felt comments. I hope Amber gets to read this.......we all are in desperate need of your sense of humor! I hope she loves your post as much as I do!!!
~Robin~ ( BBB #119)

Posted Image

#2990 Sandi

Sandi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 04:23 PM

Shelley, that is a beautiful story and I thank you so much for sharing it with us. I have done volunteer work with impaired children, and people like Michael who are so accommodating to these situations make such a big difference.

And as always, Amber, I thank you for your sweet words. Just as you say we'll never know what the fans have given to you and the rest of the family, you'll never know how much joy you have given us Posted Image

#2991 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 06:21 PM

First to Amber....

Can you even believe that great article
about our boy?....I didn't know there was so many adjectives in the English language....And I
also was amazed that there was another OB Kenobe
of great music who was amongst us....Good call..
I can't even pronounce your name...But It isn't
necessary....Let us hope it is contagious....And
finally no names out there can see this genius
for what he is....Whooah!....I believe that is
the correct expression for wanting to explain
something that has no name.....{Al Pacino in The
Scent of a Woman}....Whooah!.....Except that still doesn't do our boy justice....Finally in
print what we here in the MB Girl Scout Honor
Society has always known.......Why?...you ask..
How did we know?.....From the first moment we
were introduced to his sound......We knew.....
Because we are wired to recognize magic when it
touches us.....{Just ask us!}.......

Michael has been magic to so many because
He was given the gifts to touch the soul...When
he sings it is more than a melody put to words..
It is a drama put to music and he is acting out
the dialogue......He can bring you to tears...
Because he is so believable.....And you actually
fall in love with whatever he sings because he
is so eloquent in his craft.....That is what makes him so unique......And the star that he is........Whooah!.......

I can't add anything more....Love ya all..
And I love that boy of ours.....Gram Irene.....
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#2992 odilia410

odilia410

odilia410

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 06:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by irene hope:
I swear....That one line could cook my spuds with out any boiling water".....

That boy is one warm little Pork Chop without any heat......

He is very "Dangerous and rare"......

I must go.....Time for my morning nap...
Here comes the Nurse with my pill.....

Till later.....Gram Irene....

ROFLMAO!! The spuds line is hilarious and pork chop!!! Posted Image I love how you tied it into the dangerous and rare analogy!

I love the way you write. Reading this topic is one of the high points of my day. Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you. Now go take your nap!
ATM #7
Bublé's Brunette Babes #189
Bublé's Brilliant Bodacious Brown-Eyed Beauties #33
Posted Image

#2993 Josephine

Josephine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,746 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 06:20 PM

Loretta, thank you for giving us the good news about Nancy! I hope I'm not too late for the group hug of thankfulness.

Nancy, we are so glad for you!!!! Take care!

Love,
Jo

#2994 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:08 PM

Loretta,
Take care of yourself I will miss your inspiring and funny posts, but come back soon when you are better.
Here's me smiling at you Posted Image Posted Image
Hugs to you my dear, (((( Posted Image))))
Diane

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#2995 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 04:51 PM

Blossom.....

I didn't mean to be abrupt....but Hon
....We can't have false teeth flying all over..
....Now can we?....Yo!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#2996 mansfield love

mansfield love

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 12:49 PM

Oh ladies, ladies...how I have missed you all! What a week I have had. We're switching internet providers and long story short, there were problems getting the new access going, but the old access was canceled and I haven't had internet for a week now! I have had the shakes I've been in such withdrawals! I'm in SC at my Mom's now (using her dial up connection!)

I read this morning and couldn't believe all the beautiful, inspiring things I'd missed. I sure do love you guys. Johanne had it right when she called us her relatives--you guys are all my Bublé family. And I can't mention her without cheering for her concert story. It just goes to show that if you have the right attitude, just about any situation can be turned to a positive! Glad Shelley survived her ordeal. If I'd known in time I'd have just given her my extra ticket in SC for tonight. Isn't she from NC?

I got to SC yesterday and have been so excited to be here visiting family that I didn't realize until this morning that I left my concert tickets for tonight AT HOME!!!!!!!! I won't put you all through everything I went through before if was all resolved, but lets just say--a mild heart attack later--I will still be going tonight. I can't wait! I hope he's feeling better. Wasn't Roanoke supposed to be last night? Is he okay? He must have been just about on his death bed to cancel a concert. I've been planning on staying after as long as it takes to meet him this time, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't since he's not well. I was hoping I'd win the meet and greet, but alas, the busses it is.

I was trying to think of some little token thank you gift for Michael. I know a lot of people who have met him have given him something. I wanted to give him something that just screamed South Carolina to commemorate seeing him here at "home." My mom suggested a jar of the homemade blackberry jam she just put up this last weekend. If that's not South Carolina, I don't know what is! But what do you guys think? I'd want to give hime something that he could really use. Jam isn't exactly travel food! And it sounds like chicken soup might be more in order!

Anyway, I'll be 10th row tonight unless I run into someone who has front row and I get to give my tickets to some sweet couple celebrating an anniversary! Posted Image I'm sure I'll have a concert report in the next few days (that's how long it'll take to dial up on my mom's computer!LOL!). I'll look like this Posted Image (like in my sig) for a week or so until the high starts to wear off! I'll be thinking of you all and wishing you were there with me!

Love & hugs,
Wendy

P.S. Welcome Laurie! It's wonderful to have you on our thread of love! I don't feel all that comfortable on the Bungalo board either, but you'll realize soon if you haven't already that this is "home".

Charter Member of the Girl Scouts of MB Honors Society
sig1.jpgmichaelautographedsig.jpg2507254b-535d-4b43-935a-3b97cdeb25e4.jpg
"You make me sing. You're every line. You're every word. You're everything." --MB

#2997 Ditto

Ditto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 01:51 AM

Hi Wendy!!

Wowow!!! Rollercoaster it is!!! Who ever said that life is uncomplicated???

About friends... You are right!!! I have had the "luck" (or should I say that fate intervened) to meet Amber, Grand-maman Jewel, her daughter Susan, Grand-maman Buttercup, her sweet husband Dean, Shelley, Marlene Anne, MelD, MC, and many others that have posted on this thread. Those ladies are all as beautiful and as loving as their posts. Eventhough I haven't met you, Laurie, Boricua, Raechel, DarylD and many others, I feel like I have known you for ages. Like the poem says: what brings us closer is not what we have but what we share...

Take care... Wishing you better days ahead!!!

Johanne
http://img349.images...16/ditto2cy.jpg

Honorary member of ther Girl scouts of MB's Honor Society

WG and Honorary Member of B's B's

"..you could take bubble baths in the depths of his comforting baritone.." Berliner Morgenpost

One look, One smile, One touch, One embrace, One kiss, One love, Two people, Two minds, Two souls, Two destinies, One road, One journey, One ending, Together.
(Melissa Higgins)

#2998 Ditto

Ditto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 12:09 PM

Hello Amber and dear friends...

As I've always said, your splashes, your words lift me up. There's power to words especially to the feelings they relay.

Here's a little story that I keep telling my students about the power of words... It's a tribute to Grand-maman Jewel's thread and the power of kindness...

The Power of Words

A group of frogs were traveling through the woods, and two of them fell into a deep pit. All the other frogs gathered around the pit. When they saw how deep the pit was, they told the two frogs that they were as good as dead.
The two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump up out of the pit with all of their might. The other frogs kept telling them to stop, that they were as good as dead.

Finally, one of the frogs took heed to what the other frogs were saying and gave up. He fell down and died.

The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Once again, the crowd of frogs yelled at him to stop the pain and just die. He jumped even harder and finally made it out.

When he got out, the other frogs said, "Did you not hear us?"

The frog explained to them that he was deaf. He thought they were encouraging him the entire time.

This story teaches two lessons:

1. There is power of life and death in the tongue. An encouraging word to someone who is down can lift them up and help them make it through the day.

2. A destructive word to someone who is down can be what it takes to kill them. Be careful of what you say. Speak life to those who cross your path.

The power of words....it is sometimes hard to understand that a encouraging word can go such a long way. Anyone can speak words that tend to rob another of the spirit to continue in difficult times.

Special is the individual who will take the time to encourage another.

~Author Unknown~

As I say, keep it coming!!! Keep splashing!!! Thanks for your time and I wish you enough!!!

Johanne
http://img349.images...16/ditto2cy.jpg

Honorary member of ther Girl scouts of MB's Honor Society

WG and Honorary Member of B's B's

"..you could take bubble baths in the depths of his comforting baritone.." Berliner Morgenpost

One look, One smile, One touch, One embrace, One kiss, One love, Two people, Two minds, Two souls, Two destinies, One road, One journey, One ending, Together.
(Melissa Higgins)

#2999 Boricua

Boricua

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:54 PM

Ahhhh, it gets to me...you are talking about feeling the breeze...well heck..down here its so hot we can hardly breath..let alone do anything...the last few days have been pretty ugly, can´t see the sun cause there is a lot of "sand from the Sahara desert"making its round in our corner of the Caribbean and Atlantic. Just wishing for some good all rain to clear up the skies...but if I want some SUNSHINE i just put on our dear Michael to clear the gloom and bring in the smiles. Been listening 24/7 and I still can´t get enough!!

So glad to see Loretta out and about Posted Image. LAURIE!!! girl nice seeing you also. I can imagine the butterflies doing summersaults with all the expectations of your move to Florida. Since you will be near the Golf of México and have water pretty near...hon you and Marc better take good care of yourselves...miss Marcs happy face!!! So, as soon as you get there...get all confy...take out the glasses...do a "chin, chin"...and "salud" to both of you. Will be there in spirit...yeah even in the "spirits" you choose to drink Posted Image

So people lets start waving all your hands...see if some wind can come down my way and blow the darn sand away.

Take care!
Posted Image

#3000 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 05:03 PM

Being a Mom I know your emotions are mixed.
......Yes...About having a son so adored by
literaly millions of women....There has to be a smile and a concern also....
I know the concern is there...Because you
reminded him regardless of his fame and fortune.
.......He is still the same schmuck he was before all this happened.....I love your attitude.....Is there a boy alive that doesn't
need to be told "Where the bear sleeps" by his Mom?.....
I have pondered over and over what it is
that your son has?
I have already suggested it's that he makes us all feel we are worthy to be loved...
I have already mentioned he makes passionate love to his audience...
But this morning something new came to me....It is deadly hot where I live....The very hottest it has ever been on record....So I'm
laying in my bed trying to find a good enough reason to get up.....And looking at my Fan turn the air and making it move!

The thought came to me.....Even in a hot
department store if the air moves you can deal with it...
My next thought.....Could this possibly be
what Michael does to us?
To the best of us our life does get stuffy
.......Even at the best of times.....
I believe this is exactly what Michael has done to us.....He has stirred something inside of us that hasn't moved for a while and has not
only lit the flame but caused a "Combustible
Explosion".....Yes!..Similar to the Olympic
Torch that will not be going out any time soon.
We have fallen in love with the excitement
of LOVE.....Call it Hope!....Call it whatever..
Michael has turned out to be the greatest
salesman in the entire world......
He stands up there every night and sells
as only he can....The Power of Love.....And we
have all bought it.....What's more.....We love
it and never want to be without it...
I guess I can say he has stirred up the pot
within us.....Does that sound right?
We are all born with love.....Could you have ever known that Michael would be such a good pot stirrer?

One more thing....When David Foster said..
........."There is no romance in music any more"
There is definitely a void there.....I think
Michael can fill that void........Man were there ever truer words spoken?

He had the message....the Messenger.....
And the one that could deliver the message!

It was a "Go" from the beginning.....

"Chinaman say....Granmas velly smaht
live velly much deys to be velly smaht"

I didn't say that...Chinaman did.....

Just a granma and luvin it!

P.S. In reading this over.....Just one more
thing.....What Michael has brought to life
within us...is "Huge"......
He turned on the fan and made things move....Will he ever know how many lives he has touched and how many broken hearts he has
rescued?....And he has brought a breath of fresh air which probably is the most priceless thing of all....to a world that is choking with the smoke of hate...
Please tell Michael "We adore his breath
of fresh air".....And could we please have a little more......This way!...Please!.....
We want more in AMER-EE-Cah!....

I promise this will be the last...But you deserve to know how your boy has touched us...

Love Ya!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users