Photo

CONTROVERSY - Michael Buble on KOST 103 in Los Angeles!!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Livin' in Bubleland!

Livin' in Bubleland!

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 04:12 PM

Thanks! I'll check it out! I bet it was just a misunderstanding of some sort. He's probably doing a phone interview and there was a mix-up about the date and time.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop

#2 SarahBeth

SarahBeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 07:45 PM

Thanks for posting this - I love KOST! I can't listen during that time (i'll be at work and can't stream it, my computer would have a siezure and die) but if someone could record it, I'd love to hear it. Posted Image
*~Sarah~*
Posted Image

#3 A Buble Babe

A Buble Babe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Watching Movies, traveling, scrapbooking and this nice looking guy that sings pretty well...what was his name??.....Boobsomething.......

Posted 09 May 2007 - 12:24 PM

Tuned in just in time to hear Everything on KOST this morning and Mark and Kim said Michael will be on the phone in the 8 o'clock hour on Friday and everyone in the room said "Yea Right!" They want to start taking bets to see if he calls. Then they said they do love him!

#4 A Buble Babe

A Buble Babe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Watching Movies, traveling, scrapbooking and this nice looking guy that sings pretty well...what was his name??.....Boobsomething.......

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:24 AM

Hi All,
I just went to the KOST website and it said MB will be calling in at 8 am to give his side of the story. It couldn't be to bad, they still have him on their banner and a link to a video of CMI. I will be home in the morning to hear this!!!

#5 pradofan

pradofan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 03:07 PM

I just heard on KOST 103.5 that Michael Buble will be on the Mark and Kim Show this Friday morning at 8:00 am (PT).

In case you haven't heard, Michael was supposed to be on two other times and cancelled. The last time he was a no show, Mark and Kim really reamed his management on the air. The calls started coming in wondering why an artist like Buble would leave a station like KOST out to dry. (KOST was a major supporter of Michael before people really knew about him.)

According to their producer's blog, Michael was really upset at the on air remarks - so it will be really interesting to see what he will say this Friday morning! I wonder if there will be an on air fight, or if they will make nice? BTW you can hear the interview here on Friday morning from anywhere in the world:
http://www.kost1035.com/pages/streaming.html

Should be interesting!