Photo

Obsessed?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#1 michaelsnewfan

michaelsnewfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,095 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 11:05 AM

I'm sure that there are people on this board who are OBSESSED with Michael. I'm talking about those who talk about him constantly, who go into debt to see him, you get the idea. <BR><BR>You know who are are, so it's time to 'fess up!

How obsessed are you?

A. Obsessed?! I'm more than obsessed! I want to marry him!
B. The people in my life (family, friends, co-workers) have told me on more than one occasion to GET A LIFE!
C. I like Michael, but I'm "low-key" about it. I don't "flaunt" it all over the place.
D. I keep my feelings to myself.

#2 caz74

caz74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 07:56 PM

I have been told on more then one occasion to get a life!!

I guess cause I constantly talk about him, sing his songs, listen to his music, have pics on my office desk and screen saver that people think Im obsessed.
Ahhh I don't care.

Caz
Posted Image
Michael and I - Rove Studios 8th June 2008

Posted Image
CAZ AND MICHAEL MAY 2007

#3 flower48

flower48

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 07:23 PM

ok now we have two Sarita's!!! how crazy is that!! i'm the sarita in apple valley california and boy i won't be going to Italy or the UK - so from now i'll sign my posts:

sarita in apple valley CA

that way we'll know who's who...:^)
birthmothers never forget
open adoption records

#4 #1 Fan of MBAC

#1 Fan of MBAC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Interests:Love to spend time with family, friends and other Buble fans.
    Love to Scrap
    Attend and watch Hockey, Football and Baseball games, Dog shows, listening to music, Working on the 13 Man Band message board

Posted 28 April 2007 - 02:19 PM

Yep - count me in with the Obsessed group. No better way to be!!!
Co-Founder of Alan Chang Fan Club!
Posted Image

#5 AstiE

AstiE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 12:30 PM

I can't deny that I'm obsessed too!!
Although I try not to appear too obsessed to the people around me Posted Image I'm listening to the new album day and night, I can't concentrate on anything but getting tickets....I'm thinking about going to 3 concerts although I can't really afford it...even thinking a Posted Image bout not telling my family about the 3rd concert, or they would think I'm completly mad!!! Posted Image So I think this does make me obsessed? http://michaelbuble....on_rolleyes.gif Not to mention the time I spend on this message board every day http://michaelbuble....s/icon_wink.gif!!!!

Valeria: I know what you mean about "I'm your man".... http://michaelbuble....s/icon_wink.gifI won't go into detail here, or I'll get kicked off the board....let me say this song inspires my imagination!! http://michaelbuble....s/icon_wink.gif http://michaelbuble....on_rolleyes.gif
Posted Image

Tour 2007
Munich October 16th
Bolzano October 20th
Frankfurt October 31st

#6 Valeria

Valeria

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:I like music:I can't live without it!<br />I LOVE jazz and my favourite singer is,of course,Michael Bublè,but I also like other kinds of music (except heavy metal...).:-D<br /><br />Besides music,I like: going to the cinema,cooking,reading, sleeping(LOL!).eating (food is a pleasureeee!!I'm mad about pizza,pasta and ice cream!!),meeting new people,swimming and going to the concerts (above all the jazz ones).<br />I LOVE the sea,animals,nature,traveling and I like internet and writing on this WONDERFUL message board! :-D

Posted 02 May 2007 - 01:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by AstiE:

Valeria: I know what you mean about "I'm your man".... Posted ImageI won't go into detail here, or I'll get kicked off the board....let me say this song inspires my imagination!! Posted Image Posted Image

Ah ah ah!!!I'd be kicked off too!!Ah ah ah!
http://michaelbuble....ns/icon_eek.gif

#7 grobanite227

grobanite227

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,788 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Michael Bublé and Josh Groban, Chris Botti and my grandson, Brendan! I am also fascinated by ancient Egypt! It just amazes me how the pyramids were built! I'm sure they had help from aliens!! LOL!

Posted 28 April 2007 - 11:34 AM

I have to admit that I'm equally obsessed with both Michael Bublé & Josh Groban! And the people that know me think it's just fine! Posted Image
Karen
Posted Image

#8 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 05:25 PM

ah well, I like to think of it as not obscessed but dedicated! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't get outta bed and my feet touch the floor and I say another Bublé Day!
There is always something Michael each day. I might listen to a song, or theres an article about him, something. My mom called me last night and said he was on pbs channel 17 Kteh, and she got all excited. She said, " You have to put Michael on!!! I said, where? She says channel 17, bye I have to watch. Now, you have to know she's 86 and really likes him, thinks he's such a normal down to earth guy with all this talent. It was the dvd from 2005 that we've all watched many times. I watched it for a while, unfortunately had to leave the house. I had this big smile on my face though cause I got to see him again, and I have the dvd!. See it doesn't take much about Michael to make me smile.
Isn't it wonderful how he has this magnetism, we all are drawn to him because of that wonderfu voice but also who he is and just how nice a person he is. I hope he will always remain the same. I love the raw Michael as well. He's gritty, sensual, honest, and even the swearing kinda goes with that charm of his. Gotta love the guy! I love that Emily accepts him for who he is.
Well, this wasn't going to be that long---
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image
Diane

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#9 Megan Buble

Megan Buble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:42 AM

Hello all! I'm a newbie to this board, (although I have seen more than a few of you on other Mikey fan boards!!!) Sooooo... considering that I belong to two message-board fan clubs, a membership to bungalow-b.com is the top gift on my wishlist, a close second being the come fly with me dvd/cd set, that i go to the imdb Michael board at least a dozen times a week, that i have listened to his new cd over 20 times all the way through, and 50 times to just the single Everything by itself, i own more than 250 pics of him on my computer, and that the most exciting thing to ever happen to me ever was when Michael talked to me on the phone (GREATEST MINUTE AND A HALF OF MY LIFE!!!), yeah, id say im severely obsessed. but that's just me...
Posted Image

#10 Kirsten46

Kirsten46

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:14 PM

Posted ImageI went to Paris from the UK last year simply because i would not see him in 2006! I also travel across London just to see him on TV and radio shows.So I think you can count me in.

#11 moondance8

moondance8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 05:10 AM

Count me also in to the veeeeery veeeeery OBSESSED!!!!!!Caz,you remember me my situation Posted Image,same with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXMoondance
~*~ Eva ~*~

ATM #46 ;)
"You make me feel very very welcome!!" YOU ARE Michael and ALWAYS be
VEEEERY VEEEERY welcome in Munich :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image
16.10.07/~*~THANKS A LOT FOR THIS 2 UNFORGETABLE HOURS MICHAEL&BOYS!!!!~*~
"It's hard not to like Michael,because he has this way of making you feel like you're part of his inner circle...................
He
charms people.”(Globe and mail newspaper)

"....Buble's voice is refreshingly unselfconscious, harking back to his idols in the Rat Pack. Buble sings like he's not even trying, like he's just naturally pouring out his heart and soul, and his voice is thrilling to hear live....."(By Eric Clark,The Gazette)

~*~ DUBLIN Shows JULY 26th& 27th 2008 ~*~

#12 Valeria

Valeria

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:I like music:I can't live without it!<br />I LOVE jazz and my favourite singer is,of course,Michael Bublè,but I also like other kinds of music (except heavy metal...).:-D<br /><br />Besides music,I like: going to the cinema,cooking,reading, sleeping(LOL!).eating (food is a pleasureeee!!I'm mad about pizza,pasta and ice cream!!),meeting new people,swimming and going to the concerts (above all the jazz ones).<br />I LOVE the sea,animals,nature,traveling and I like internet and writing on this WONDERFUL message board! :-D

Posted 30 April 2007 - 05:09 PM

Here I am gals...another Michael Bublè addicted!!
I'm too much OBSESSED...I really need a doctor...or better I need Michael!!!Ah ah ah!
I'm listening "I'm your man" right now...I need to calm down!!!!!!he gives me fever when he sings that song!! Posted Image

#13 mermaiddelsol

mermaiddelsol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 03:10 AM

well lonnie and i just got through seeing the delahoya/mayweather fight and now we are singing buble'...(mayweather won, if anyones interested!) (haha) anyways...we are in love with michael's voice....he's the best! (ok so what, if we had just a few beers!) we're having a hell of time singing to michael here in texas!! (yep, we're obsessed with michael's gorgeous sexy voice!) Posted Image Posted Image

~patty~

#14 SariTa_

SariTa_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 03:00 PM

I love him so muchhh!!! his voice just makes me crazy...... i would love to see him.... i would die to do that...... he is coming to europe this year.... and i´m going to kill myself to get money to see him in italy or in the uk!!!!!!!

#15 marlenebubleiwish

marlenebubleiwish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,531 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 12:09 PM

I simply adore Michael if that makes me obsessed, yes I am totally obsessed with Michael!!
MICHAEL BUBLE-SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE

Posted Image
"Marlene don't get up, I'll come to you" - Michael Bublé, May 22, 2005

#16 michaelsnewfan

michaelsnewfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,095 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:41 PM

I keep it VERY low-key. In fact, at my workplace, only two people know that I am going to see Michael. I have no pictures in my cubicle, I don't talk about him 24/7, in short, I keep my feelings all to myself.

#17 jewelofaussie

jewelofaussie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 07:19 AM

Im totally obsessed with Michael. My family are sick and tired of hearing me talk about him. But I would rather be obsessed with Michael than alcohol or drugs. He is a harmless addiction.

Linda
-----I'm in my own little world, but it's ok, everyone here knows me-----

#18 princessfiona

princessfiona

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:05 AM

I'm not sure if I'm obsessed...although I tune in to VH1 every morning while getting ready for work in hopes that I see his video, play CMI in my car and at work, go on this board 24/7, count down the days til I see him in concert and talk my friends' ears off about him every chance I get....okay...I really am obsessed!!!..and proud to join the club!!!!
Posted Image

<a href="http://board.michaelbuble.com/index.php?showtopic=17537" target="_blank">[img]

BUBLE NERD #23

[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Dannii_037/BubleNerd.png[/img]

[URL=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/8759/bublenerdssigyp5.jpg[/img]

"Alone or not, you gotta walk ahead"---from "P.S. I Love You"

"Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It's not a thing to be waited for; it's a thing to be achieved."--W.J. Bryant

#19 CB glow

CB glow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:35 AM

I'd say I'm a mixture. Around some people I'm really low-key about it (like people who have no interest in Michael) and then when I'm with friends who are fans it's like a light switches on and I'm crazy! lol

#20 WhiT

WhiT

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,913 posts
  • Interests:music, singing, family, friends, movies, TV, going out, dancing, computers, webdesign, food, travelling, teaching, drawing

Posted 14 November 2007 - 10:56 AM

B. The people in my life (family, friends, co-workers) have told me on more than one occasion to GET A LIFE!

That's me.

I'm not obsessed. I'm very down to earth and certainly not a stalker. I don't want to marry Michael. He's too short for me anyway ;) It's just that Michael became a big part of my life. My family can tell me to get a life, when I work too much on my website. Even when it's not Michael related. I'm just a big cybernerd. :lol:
I promote Michael, that's all.

You can say I'm obsessed about the music though. :)

XO,
Whitney

Posted Image Posted Image