Photo

"Baby, It's Cold Outside"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
51 replies to this topic

#1 ILoveBubleCrooner

ILoveBubleCrooner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:I sing, "dance" ballet, paint (love it!!, teach 4 year olds, am a huge fan of MB and JG, and, most importantly, I am a Christian!

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:34 PM

I think that he should make a new Christmas CD and sing this song! It would sound sooo sexy! I am not sure who should do the duet, someone who matches his range and style, but is fun and easy going like him too. (Hey, that carries through the music, really!) What do you think?

Posted Image
Buble's Brunette Babes #200
Proud Member of Bungalow B-Missionpb
Hershey 4/15/08 baby!!!

#2 FoxyOperaSinger

FoxyOperaSinger

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 01:30 PM

I love this song! Great choice for Michael! Jane Monheit already recorded this one with Steve Tyrell (great recording by the way).
Jennifer
"Do You Know What it Means to Miss New Orleans?"

#3 OmahaSZ

OmahaSZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 01:03 AM

We sinf that song in our Christmas show in Swing choir! It's bunches of fun. That would be great if Michael sung it, he could totally make it work.

Sarah

#4 susierx

susierx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 02:29 PM

Yes, I've been hoping for this song as well! His voice is PERFECT for this song. MICHAEL ARE YOU LISTENING?? Posted Image
Posted Image

Bend with me, swaaay with me...
www.myspace.com/susiers

#5 A Little Buble

A Little Buble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 11:24 PM

Maybe we should try to let him know this! Who do you think would be good to sing the girl's part? (besides me Posted Image)

Amy

#6 Bublégal16

Bublégal16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 11:36 PM

Yesss! He should sing this duet with ME! LOL. I love that song. Ha ha. Maybe another Jane Monheit duet? Holly Palmer? Heck, even Celine Dion might be ineresting with this one!
Posted Image

*Made for me by the wonderful sweetpea05 Love ya, Nicole!*

"But his voice filled my spirit with a strange, sweet sound. In that night, there was music in my mind. And through music, my soul began to soar...! And I'd heard as I never heard before!" ~ Christine in The Phantom of the Opera, 2004

“I think that—and I believe very strongly about this—but I know that if I concentrate, and I work hard, I know that I can take this world on, two women at a time.” ~ Michael Bublé

“Lips are the gateway to romance.” ~ Michael Bublé

#7 #1bublefan

#1bublefan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 11:34 PM

Hey Jessica and Nick did this last year... but id rather hear mikes voice with jess rather than nicks (srry nick!)

#8 Cinderella23

Cinderella23

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 10:56 PM

Posted ImageI absolutely agree with you ILoveBubleCrooner!! I think that song was MADE for Michael!!! I thought about it two years ago, and then, to my dismay, last year I heard a remake of it by Rod Stewart and Dolly Parton....PLEEEEEEEZE!!! I have to turn the station when I hear that atrocious duet now! Posted Image
Posted Image

Cinderella23
Michael's #1 Fan in Pittsburgh, PA!!

If you have one life to live, live it as a Michael Bublé fan!!

#9 ILoveBubleCrooner

ILoveBubleCrooner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:I sing, "dance" ballet, paint (love it!!, teach 4 year olds, am a huge fan of MB and JG, and, most importantly, I am a Christian!

Posted 05 August 2006 - 04:10 PM

Actually, I let him know that the board wants him to sing this in his birthday card. Posted Image Wouldn't it be awesome if he did sing it????

Everytime I see him in my poster of him blowing warm air on his hands in NYC, it reminds me of his song...

Posted Image
Hershey 4/15/08 baby!!!

#10 A Little Buble

A Little Buble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 11:24 PM

Hey Crooner! Love Michael taking off his glasses. Where did you find that?

Amy

#11 A Little Buble

A Little Buble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:08 PM

Hey Jann Adrenn would be a good choice and you know that they know where to find each other. Wouldn't be hard to sit that up.

Amy

#12 Kate in Cornwall

Kate in Cornwall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 12:06 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Cindy,I totally agree with you--what a disaster!!

I truly believe that my choice is absolutely perfect STACEY KENT ---I beg you to look at her Website.
As she comes from New York I am surprised no
one has mentioned her as the perfect partner for Michael in "Baby Its Cold Outside"
I know she now spends most of her time in the UK and Europe --so perhaps that explains it.

Gans Cara Kate
Posted Image

#13 Kenzie3'sMB

Kenzie3'sMB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 04:49 AM

Whoa ok this is weird....the moment I heard this song....I said "Buble+this song=PERFECT!"...Posted Image...but not Jane Monheit, sorry but I just can't seem to get into her voice...she is pretty, but I don't know...what about him, and Renee Olstead!!!!!! or you know what....I was looking through my iTunes seeing what female artist might be interesting to see with him...and I came across Natasha Bedingfield...if he sang with NellyF....he could sing with Natasha...she has an amazing voice...!!Posted Image...I could see here singing this one with him!!Posted Image
S2,
MacKenzie:D

"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"--John Mayer...

"So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"--John Mayer

ily...

Posted Image

#14 ILoveBubleCrooner

ILoveBubleCrooner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 12:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by A Little Buble:
Hey Crooner! Love Michael taking off his glasses. Where did you find that?

Amy

Amy, I actually created it from the commerical that I have on my computer! Took some time to capture frame after frame, but it was worth it...he looks so sexy there, doesn't he??

Jann might be good for singing the female part with him! She def. has a sense of humor! We should let him know. Posted Image

Posted Image
Hershey 4/15/08 baby!!!

#15 ILoveBubleCrooner

ILoveBubleCrooner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 10:13 PM

Wow, what a lot of great ideas for his duet! I hope someone that really knows him (his manager, mom, etc) sees this and suggest it to him! OR, if any of you are going to his last concerts and meet him, let him know! Posted Image

Posted Image
Hershey 4/15/08 baby!!!

#16 loveablemegan

loveablemegan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 08:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Swingtime22 (jeane):
quote:
I think that he should make a new Christmas CD and sing this song! It would sound sooo sexy! I am not sure who should do the duet, someone who matches his range and style, but is fun and easy going like him too. (Hey, that carries through the music, really!) What do you think?

well i have to agree with you that she has a really good voice i want to check out here cd for sure! it would be nice to see her do a duet with michael... its amazing that she is only what 18? she is gorgeous!

Great suggestion. It's a vintage song and a great one.

Erin Boheme and Michael buble singing it. She has a very sexy, coquettish sound and her voice would be a beautiful addition. Check out her new CD and you'll love her...jeane

#17 Anthony G.

Anthony G.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 01:15 AM

I don't care if it would be creepy for Michael to sing a love song with Renee, since there's the huge age difference.

IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING!

Creepy, but amazing Posted Image Posted Image.

Founder and proud member of the Bublé Boys!

#18 Swingtime22 (jeane)

Swingtime22 (jeane)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 07:13 PM

quote:

Great suggestion. It's a vintage song and a great one.

Erin Boheme and Michael buble singing it. She has a very sexy, coquettish sound and her voice would be a beautiful addition. Check out her new CD and you'll love her...jeane
Posted Image

#19 lil chick

lil chick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 03:47 PM

Ok the best person to sing this song with Michael would have to be Renee Olstead. I have suggested this for months now!!

#20 montse

montse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 07:18 AM

Hello!!!!
Finally duet with Anne Murray :o

Posted Image

Anne Murray's Christmas Album, a new collection features 10 of Anne Murray's holiday favorites previously released on Anne’s other Christmas albums along with four new recordings, including "Baby, It's Cold Outside", a brand new duet with Michael Bublé. As an added bonus, this new collection includes a previously unreleased duet with Diana Krall.

Christmas CD
1. Joy To the World
2. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
3. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree (new)
4. Away In A Manger
5. Silver Bells
6. O Come All Ye Faithful
7. Winter Wonderland
8. Jingle Bell Rock (new)
9. White Christmas
10. O Holy Night
11. Blue Christmas (new)
12. Go Tell It On The Mountain
13. Baby, It's Cold Outside (Duet with Michael Bublé) (new)
14. Silent Night
Bonus Track:
15. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Duet with Diana Krall)
(previously un-released)

TRACK