Photo

Song with the Bee Gees?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 lindsay lou-hou

lindsay lou-hou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2003 - 07:09 PM

Ello Everyone!
Yesterday my mum was telling me that she had heard a song on the radio that was Michael and one of the Bee Gees! She wasn't quite sure if it was him or not, but she said it was really brilliantly sung and quite a pretty song. So I was wondering if anyone here knows if it is indeed him, and wot it is called?

Well I'm out!

#2 lindsay lou-hou

lindsay lou-hou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2003 - 07:09 PM

Ello Everyone!
Yesterday my mum was telling me that she had heard a song on the radio that was Michael and one of the Bee Gees! She wasn't quite sure if it was him or not, but she said it was really brilliantly sung and quite a pretty song. So I was wondering if anyone here knows if it is indeed him, and wot it is called?

Well I'm out!

#3 grobanite227

grobanite227

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,788 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Michael Bublé and Josh Groban, Chris Botti and my grandson, Brendan! I am also fascinated by ancient Egypt! It just amazes me how the pyramids were built! I'm sure they had help from aliens!! LOL!

Posted 23 October 2003 - 09:00 PM

Michael does indeed sing "How Do You Mend a Broken Heart" with Barry Gibb. It's on his self titled CD!! It's really great!!!

Karen aka grobanite227
Karen
Posted Image

#4 lindsay lou-hou

lindsay lou-hou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 05:40 PM

Thanks, I just downlaoded it! It is BRILLIANT!

Lindsay

#5 ferggirl

ferggirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 27 October 2003 - 05:02 PM

Lindsay, you can listen to the whole CD if you go to the main www.michaelbuble.com webpage - it's all great! S'why I'm here!

Nancy Posted Image