Photo

Favorite thing about Michael...

226 replies to this topic

#1 *Hannah*

*Hannah*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Jazz, History, Fishing, Reading, Swimming, The Australian Army, Caving, Shopping, Sailing, Dancing, Cricket, NRL (GO THE COWBOYS), Travelling, Shoes, Records, Teaddy Bears, Sushi, Chocolate, Roses, Lavender, Daisies, Carnations, LIFE!

Posted 21 May 2006 - 08:32 PM

Whats not to like? Posted Image lol

He's just smooth crooner! lol
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

*~Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine~*

#2 Bublégal16

Bublégal16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 05:04 PM

I love everything about him!
Posted Image

*Made for me by the wonderful sweetpea05 Love ya, Nicole!*

"But his voice filled my spirit with a strange, sweet sound. In that night, there was music in my mind. And through music, my soul began to soar...! And I'd heard as I never heard before!" ~ Christine in The Phantom of the Opera, 2004

“I think that—and I believe very strongly about this—but I know that if I concentrate, and I work hard, I know that I can take this world on, two women at a time.” ~ Michael Bublé

“Lips are the gateway to romance.” ~ Michael Bublé

#3 Lynne C

Lynne C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:20 PM

Daryl,
I couldn't agree with you more. I posted almost the same thing earlier. Great minds must think alike, haha.
Lynne
Posted Image

#4 Katrine

Katrine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:27 PM

Practically everything. I love his big ears and his big brown eyesPosted Image And his dancing, that is SO cool, his sense of humour, his way of making every single audience feel special, his music and voice(of course!!).

#5 gr-girl

gr-girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 11:20 PM

Besides his voice, I love the way his eyes glow right before he smiles. You can always tell by looking at his eyes when he is about to smile. His eyes light up and then he gets a big grin on his face.

#6 KatSparrow24

KatSparrow24

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:03 AM

I love his sense of humor, his personality, and his willingness to get close to his fans. I don't know of any other celebrity besides Gerard Butler and Michael who allow themselves to get up close and personal with their fans and really care about them. Obviously, I love his voice and the eye candy isn't a bad thing lol.

-Kat
I reject your reality and subsitute my own!
Proud 5th member of the Buble Nerds :)
In my veins flows the blood of my people....The Wolf People, The Alligator People, and most importantly, THE CRAZY PEOPLE from whom I gain my strength! :-)
Posted Image

#7 Rubymonkey25

Rubymonkey25

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • Interests:Singing,Dancing,listening to all kinds of music.

Posted 17 April 2007 - 02:14 AM

I know this has been said like probably million times but besides him being adorably cute his smile is what gets me!
:> Claudia
Posted Image
Proud Member of:
Bungalow-B
Buble's Brunette Babes #121
Baby Buble's #38
Buble's Brown Eyed Babes #5
The Divine Secrets of the Bublé Sisterhood
http://www.myspace.com/nolaruby

#8 Kenzie3'sMB

Kenzie3'sMB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 12:06 AM

I love the way he puts his hands in his pockets while he is singing...and I love his laugh!! it is sooo adorable!! anybody agree??Posted Image
S2,
MacKenzie:D

"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"--John Mayer...

"So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"--John Mayer

ily...

Posted Image

#9 *~*Cheryl*~*

*~*Cheryl*~*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:28 PM

Said by BubleGal16
quote:
I love everything about him!

DITTO Girl! lol Posted Image
Posted Image ~*~ "I Hate To See You Go, But I Love To Watch You Leave" ~*~

#10 Daryl D

Daryl D

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • Interests:Family, Friends, Music, Gardening, Cooking, Martinis and good Wine

Posted 06 June 2006 - 06:05 PM

His soul... that's where everything really comes from. He has astonishing talent....
D
Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 Adelaide Aussie

Adelaide Aussie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 04:32 AM

Great thread!!

I agree with what all have said!!! For me though apart from that INCREDIBLE VOICE it is definately his EYES.

They are so expressive, and boy does know how to use 'em!!!! Wether it's the way he looks right at you when he sings, or the winks (oooo lala) or the quick little looks and expressions, and has already been mentioned the way they light up when he smiles. They are just gorgeous <<sigh>>

Sandy
Posted Image
Call Me Irresistible!

#12 caz74

caz74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:19 PM

Great thread.....

Everything! I Love everything about him. Posted Image

I would have to say a big part of what makes Michael so wonderful though is his charm. There
are a lot of singers around, but Michael is a full entertainer. He has such a kind heart and he is such a laugh when you see him in concert.
That smile of his does make me melt though! Posted Image
Caz
Posted Image
Michael and I - Rove Studios 8th June 2008

Posted Image
CAZ AND MICHAEL MAY 2007

#13 Autism Mom

Autism Mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 04:23 PM

I love his voice, his talent and dedication to the standards, his warmth and his humor, in that order. I especially love the joy he displays when performing, and the way you can hear him smiling when he sings! You go Michael!

Andrea
Music Lover

Posted Image Michael & MyTwo Angels

"When God closes a door, somewhere, He opens a window."

#14 Josephine

Josephine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,746 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 12:29 AM

Oh, golly, I love this thread. I agree with everything you've all said. I might add a few--but I think he has so many good qualities the list is huge. His sense of values is something, too, that I admire, and the way he treats people. I truly think he has it ALL!!!

Jo

#15 MikeyBubbyIsMyHubby

MikeyBubbyIsMyHubby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:02 PM

I'd say his personality is the best but I totally agree with Pati about when he winks. Oh BOY. Posted Image

♥Michelle

*♥* Devout Follower of Bubléism #37
*♥* ATM #31
*♥* Bubléliscious Babe #3
*♥* Michael's Bubléttes #5
*♥* Baby Bublé #106

:]

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 Daryl D

Daryl D

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • Interests:Family, Friends, Music, Gardening, Cooking, Martinis and good Wine

Posted 16 April 2007 - 10:32 PM

I love his "connection" with his family. Which is truly, Everything. He doesn't loose sight of that. Very important. Your roots, where you came from, what you're about. Very important.

On a lighter side.... his sense of humor. He has a gift to truly laugh at himself. That's a very important lesson in life and one most may not find. Never take yourself too seriously. Always, absolutely always be able to laugh at yourself. It gets you through some difficult times in life. Thought I was getting a bit lighter. But, it's true.

His silliness.... I am absolutely on the floor with his immature silliness... I just love it.
LOL.... Sorry... excuse me.... laughing break....

But, when the man sings.... boy is that heaven?
That's actually not a question... It's truly a statement that is my mission to promote around the world. Working on it....
D
Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 Valeria

Valeria

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:I like music:I can't live without it!<br />I LOVE jazz and my favourite singer is,of course,Michael Bublè,but I also like other kinds of music (except heavy metal...).:-D<br /><br />Besides music,I like: going to the cinema,cooking,reading, sleeping(LOL!).eating (food is a pleasureeee!!I'm mad about pizza,pasta and ice cream!!),meeting new people,swimming and going to the concerts (above all the jazz ones).<br />I LOVE the sea,animals,nature,traveling and I like internet and writing on this WONDERFUL message board! :-D

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:20 AM

What a difficult question for a fan,people!!
I love all about him...his voice,his eyes,his wonderful smile,his hands and his sense of humor...
Anyway I'm waiting to meet him to write more.
Maybe I'll find him more gorgeous than I imagine! Posted Image

#18 Kenzie3'sMB

Kenzie3'sMB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 03:31 PM

hahhaha...When he is on stage they look really green because of all the lights...but yea other than that they do look brown...

They are still gorgeous!! along with his smile!!
S2,
MacKenzie:D

"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"--John Mayer...

"So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"--John Mayer

ily...

Posted Image

#19 Boricua

Boricua

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 10:48 PM

Love his "take on life"...how quick witted (sp check?) he is...always has his mind going at 100mph...which shows that if you speak to him...HE IS LISTENING NOT JUST HEARING!!!

Will not go to the obvious...about his talent...personally I love his hands and how he "speaks loud and clear" with his whole being when he sings. And finally, just for jest...
HIS BIG EARS!!! Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 Meaghan

Meaghan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 04:34 AM

There are so many great things about Michael. I think what attracts me the most is his personality. He's not conceited he's humble, he likes to joke (he's actually very funny-- at least I think so), and he's so down-to-earth. He's the kind of guy that you could just meat on the street and start a conversation with and get to know-unlike other celebrities that don't put out that kind of vibe-if ya know what I mean.

I also love his voice of coarse. You can tell it's effortless- unlike other vocalists. But I can't forget to mention that I really enjoy his physical attributes also. Especially his eyes... and his lips... and his eyelashes...and his hands... and the way he styles his hair (I know... I'm crazy- but I think it's very sexy). And about his ears, I think they are perfect for him--not Dumbo ears AT ALL. OK I need to stop now. I guess I just love everything about him. Go figure.
Posted Image
Baton Rouge concert- July 9th
Posted Image
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users