Photo

You light up my life

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#41 Boricua

Boricua

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 12:29 AM

Ups!!! wrote a word in Spanish. Shd be photo...
Posted Image

#42 Silvie

Silvie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 04:10 PM

Nadine,

Congratulations on winning the fight against cancer! You are an inspiration to us all! I had a similar situation happen to me as well. So, I can completely understand how MB helped you in your recovery! Congrats!Posted Image

#43 Pati Colorado

Pati Colorado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,737 posts
  • Interests:OCCUPATION: MICHAEL BUBLE FAN!

Posted 24 January 2006 - 11:34 AM

sniff..sniff.... speechless.....with tears in my eyes...
reminded me of someone very special to me.....
big hug to you sweetie......and welcome ....

pati
Posted Image......please visit your nearest animal shelter..spread awareness- adopt !!..don't buy.........
Michael - you know how I much I adore you- but please do not support CHINA by playing there anymore....the animal cruelty is the worst ever seen- even Mr Paul Cartney has stated - he will not perform or support them!!...please read:http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/nov/29/animalwelfare.china

#44 I love you Michael

I love you Michael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 11:45 AM

Welcome Nadine and thanks for the wonderful post.

AKA:CheLovesMichaelStevenBublé-444 posts
CopyofABCProfileJazzed.jpg
puppy#1 - Hunter Bublé
97ded12a.jpg
puppy#2 - Annie Bublé (Baxter's other half)
IMG_7500-1-1.jpg

AKA:CheLovesMichaelStevenBublé-444 posts
CO-FOUNDER: The Alan Chang Fan Club
Member: Bungalow B, Bublé's Brunette Babes, The Bands' Clubs, Michael Bublé and his 12-Man Band & The Bubléband Boards
Avid follower of Wentworth "Wenty" Miller
http://spaces.msn.com/members/CheUSA
http://www.myspace.com/cheusa
https://www.facebook.com/CheInFlorida

♥♪Thank you for your
generosity, Bublé family♪♥

#45 Boricua

Boricua

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 05:32 PM

Nadine, hi!!! So glad everything is looking good for you. Many hugs for you and your family. Please, oh please...go to the concert...you and your fabulous family deserve this and more. What better way to celebrate LIFE and the great family you have, with Michaels magic!!! I sort of envy you, hehehe, I don´t have the expectations of seeing Michael, financial means kind of low and can´t go to the states to see him. Oh, well...we live through other peoples dreams...so if you make it to his concert you better give us your impressions so that we - the unlucky ones - can appreciate his talent through you. Once again...great to know you are healthy!!! TO LIFE!!!
Posted Image

#46 Nine

Nine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:07 AM

Hello - to all of you.
On Friday last week I have had my first real check after my cancer disease. I have had X-Ray, ultrasound and I have been in the pipe/CT(?). That was an exiting day. I was totally afraid of that examination. Before I was pushed into the pipe the doctor has put a needle into my arm for the chemical preparation. As soon as the needle was in I got a circulatory collapse (never had that before – strange). When I woke up I was lying in a bed and 2 doctors and 5 nurses were standing around me. After half an hour I was fit enough to be pushed into the pipe. Next I had to go to the X-Ray, that was absolutely no problem and after that the doctor talked to me and made an ultrasound. He showed me two pictures and told me things about the picture on the left side. That time I was really nervous cuz the only thing I saw, was a tumour. After 1 minute he talked about the picture on the right side and – jippie – this picture is the current one and without any malignant. I think everybody has heard my shriek of joy. I can tell you that day is definitely one of the best days of my life. To be told that you are absolutely healthy is the best news you can get. The whole weekend I was celebrating my life and the wonderful result with my family and friends.
On Monday that week me and my family made a trip to Stockholm in Sweden for 3 days. It was my Mums birthday and we invited her there. The city is incredible nice, although we’ve had cold wind and snowfall. On our last day in the morning when the TV alarm-clock turned on, we were woken up by a commercial about “Michael’s” album and at the airport they played Michael’s “Home” (you know, my fav song :-) on the loud speaker. In that moment I thought very tight about YOU and how lovely YOU all are to me. I wanna thank everyone on this board who has written me a post during the last weeks. Each of you is such a special person and I am thankful that I got in writing-contact with you.
Special greeting to Patrick!!!

Love, Kisses and Hugs Nadine

To be without dreams is to be without hope.
To be without hope is to be without purpose.
Mummy, Daddy, Tommy - I love you so much!!!

#47 Kate in Cornwall

Kate in Cornwall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 03:20 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Nadine, what can we ordinary folk say in the face of such courage and strength.
I have only the deepest admiration for the way in which you and your family have coped.

You are most welcome here to enjoy friends of Michael and his wonderful music.

Gans Cara (Cornish for With Love ) Kate
Posted Image

#48 Boricua

Boricua

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 05:49 PM

Nadine!!! Hi!!! Glad to see you again. I´m in one of those days...it makes me happy seeing you here again. Hey, Nadine if you haven´t read the thread of questions: "Mama Bublé"...give it a try...lot of pages but it´s worthwhile. Me, right now going to read some of it, cause in much need...keep posting.
Posted Image

#49 Nine

Nine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 04:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Boricua:
Hey Johanne am practicing: gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous... hope Nadine sees this.

Hey Sweetness, I´ve seen it - thanx! I try to write a bit more within the next days... Take care all of you!
To be without dreams is to be without hope.
To be without hope is to be without purpose.
Mummy, Daddy, Tommy - I love you so much!!!

#50 Mousenl

Mousenl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 05:33 AM

Hi Nadine,
Johanne put it under "Questions", Mom Bublé.. have you got a minute! Great thread (but takes some time to read it all as it has 52 pages...). Also the thread where I found out you wrote.
Mouse Posted Image

#51 Nourjal

Nourjal

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts
  • Interests:I like Jazz music and of course Michael BUBLE and Naturally 7

Posted 15 February 2006 - 05:43 AM

Posted ImageHello Nadine !

Very happy to "see" you on board ! you decided to take the life on the good side (dancing, laughing and joking ) Each good moment should be appreciated ! It's a good thing ! Memory is necessary but dreams also. I'm agree with you : To be without dreams is to be without hope. To be without hope is to be without purpose.

Take care Nadine !

Your friend,
PATRICK
Bungalow-B member
Bublémania Blue Board member

Posted Image
Posted Image
http://forums.bungal...mp;d=1194423605